○○001○○ The Meeting

SODA CAN!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

▶Fronting - SEVENTEEN

|Seulbi's POV|

"Ugh, seriously do we really have to apply for this?" I scrunched up my face while looking at my phone. Hoshi (Soonyoung) and Dokyeom (Seokmin) look at me and look at their phone again.

Hoshi muches at his mac and cheese and talked "You were one the most active freshman in our department, I don't want to risk choosing other kids who only look for committee certificates slash skill points"

I sighed. That's right, in our college in order to graduate we are not only need to pass all the credits but also skill points. We have to gather at least 1500 skill points to graduate. These skill points we can get from certificates from joining event committee, student body, training, talkshow, and also competition. That's why sometimes it's hard to find people who really devoted in being event comittee or student body member because most of them are only looking for certificates.

"But..." Dokyeom trailed off, he gulps his ice tea "what if other major representative are only looking for credits? I mean those not serious one I mean-"

"I got it, dekay" said Hoshi now finished his mac and cheese already, we were in the middle of grand canteen for having lunch. We love it here than our own department canteen.

"This is a big event, why would the student body looking for completely new committee. Usually they will get new committee from the previous committee recommendations" I said in wonder while looking at Hoshi, he's now starts to munch on my fries. This kid never gets full.

"Well seems Jaehyun finally lost his mind I think," Hoshi Shrugged. Dokyeom looks at me teasingly.

"That's why you shouldn't broke up with him last year, we all know he'll be our Student Body President and yet you still insist to broke up with him" Dokyeom and Hoshi laugh and highfived each other, I glare at both of them while raising my fist trying to threaten them.

"Do you want to die?" Both of them laugh even harder, gosh why I have those dorks as my friends. Hoshi patted my head lightly, he always love to do that.

"If you talk to Jaehyun maybe he will change his mind and not making this big campus event as our thing to handle" Hoshi said showing his infamous cute eyesmile, which I'd love to punch right now.

"YOON SEULBI!" I heard a familiar voice called me, I saw Jeonghan waves his hand excitedly while walking to us along with Joshua (Jisoo) and Seungcheol.

"Jeonghanni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter