NOT AN UPDATE**

Treat You Better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JUST A LENGHTY OF MY WHEREABOUTS SINCE I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS STORY

PS. UPDATING USING MY PHONE TOO TIRED TO OPEN MY LAPTOP.

 

 

So uhmm okay I don't really now where to start since I haven't updated this story so I'll just tell you my whereabouts starting from February up to now.

 

 

*Bits of my life will be revealed*

 

A fact you have to know is that I'm still young [yes that's it probably still at high school or senior high school or college or not lol] and I like to procrastinate.

 

 

-February

I was halfway done for chapter 4 during the month and was planning to update at the end of the month but you guys know unexpected s happen and make you wanna scream bloody murder and such that you thought about almost giving up on passing but had a short flashback that I need to pass the quarter so my mom could buy me a bass and I should maintain a grade so I could still be a varsity member of vb. I still continued to read fanfics to keep me motivated but I forgot about this story[omg Im really sorry].

 

-March

Hell yeah. Long tests + quarterly assesments + performance tasks = HELL WEEK. Probably these 3 are almost the worst but not possibly the worst out of all that we have done during this school year.

Our prom came up [wtf its graduation month here in the PH and we still are having our prom but oh well our band got to per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter