TYB Part 2

Treat You Better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I know I can treat you better than he can

And any girl like you deserves a gentleman

Tell me why are we wasting time

On all your wasted crying

When you should be with me instead

 

 

Tzuyu was awakened when she heard someone bickering with another. She rose up quickly and began to find the source. She spotted her unnie shouting at someone who she was talking with on her phone who Tzuyu presumes to be that guy. Tzuyu hid and waited for their bickering to end. Tzuyu felt her insides burning when the guy retorted to everything she said.

 

She heard everything that they were talking about, for Mina the loud speaker and the younger was a hundred and one percent sure that she is going to punch him straight in the face for arguing with her precious unnie when they meet. After a few minutes, she heard quiet sobs and incoherent mumbling stating why she even dated him but she answered her own question with “because I love him so much”. Tzuyu went out of her hiding place and called the woman who was now starting to sob louder.

 

“Mina unnie”

 

The woman had her eyes widen in shock as she quickly turned her head to find the culprit and wiped her tears and then flashing a soft smile at her. Tzuyu went to her and hugged Mina for she knows she was holding back her tears when she saw her appearing out of nowhere. She rubs her back and let her cry in her embrace. They just stayed in silent as Tzuyu still comforted her crying unnie. After a few minutes the sobbing died down and Mina freed herself from Tzuyu’s embrace and gently rubbed her eyes.

 

Tzuyu just watched in awe as she considered that moment adorable and she just placed her hands inside the pocket of her pants waiting for her unnie to utter a word. Tzuyu lost her courage asking whether she and that guy had quarreled. She mentally face palmed herself because she was about to ask something that was obvious enough and she was glad she had lost her courage. Mina, after regaining her composure, looked at Tzuyu and managed to let out a few words with her voice sounding hoarse from the crying.

 

“Hey, Good Morning Tzu”

“Mornin’ unnie” Tzuyu replied.

 

After exchanging good mornings, the silence has returned and both didn’t utter a word for the very next seconds. They have settled themselves on Tzuyu’s dining room and still haven’t uttered a single word. Both of them just exchanged glances but not daring to break the formed silence. Seconds turned to minutes but still, there are still no signs of opening their mouths to talk.

 

Tzuyu stood up and prepared breakfast for the two of them. Mina’s gaze only followed her maknae’s back as Tzuyu wore a pink apron loosely tying it around her neck and hip. Mina was always amazed on how her maknae do wonders in the kitchen and yet she was only cooking something simple. It was 9:47 am when Tzuyu had waked up but she had finished cooking a meal for two around 10:25 am.

 

Tzuyu placed the simple breakfast she made —eggs, bacons, sausages, and bread toasts while Mina prepared a hot chocolate drink for Tzuyu and a hot coffee for herself as their drinks. They both ate in silence and finished their meal faster than what they had expected. Tzuyu was starting to drain her brain power thinking on how to start a conversation throughout the meal without mentioning the quarrel and Mina; well she was just glad that the former hadn’t talk knowing that she was usually very talkative and very inquisitive and she would like to not talk about anything for the time being until she was again on her normal state or rather until she got over her fight with her boyfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The silence has continued until Mina left the apartment which is a relief in Tzuyu’s side because she can’t handle it any longer. She plopped herself on the sofa and sighed heavily as she recalled Mina’s argument with that guy earlier. She massaged both her temples as she was started to feel stressed out basically with her work and the quarrels between the guy and Mina. She let her hand fall loosely on her side and decided to rest her eyes for a few moments.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She abruptly opened her eyes when her phone was ringing. She sat upright and stared at her vibrating phone intensely on the coffee table for the annoying tone playing has always disturbed her wonderful rest whenever she was home. She could see the imaginary holes that she bore on her phone by staring at it. She noted that it was Sana who was calling. She glanced at the digital wall clock near her room’s door. It read 5:34 pm and for sure she knows that it was some berserk or rather that guy running amok near a cafe or somewhere less crowded. She wasted no time in answering and prepared everything needed to hold him down.

 

“It’s that guy again right?” Tzuyu inferred.

 

“Why do you always have to ask when you already know the answer? Of course it’s him again! Do you by chance know some drunkard throwing everything that gets in his way in a peaceful afternoon?!”

 

She swore she heard Sana scoffed at the other end of the line and decided to throw back the question she gave her.

 

“Well why do you also have to ask me when you obviously know the answer to your question”

 

Tzuyu smirked when she heard Sana shouting profanities at her when she deflected the question she asked her seconds ago.

 

“Just. Just go to the same place we used to frequent when arresting that berserk guy during this time of the day. Got it?”

 

“Yes unnie, I’ll be there in a few”

 

After the call, she took her bag beside the coffee table and rushed out of her loft. She passed through the various doors of the floor level and went down the building taking the stairs not bothering to take the elevator that was not that crowded. She went to the parking lot and rushed herself inside her ‘baby’. She was sure also that there was an incoming traffic ahead so she starts to find alternative routes to break

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter