TYB Part 3

Treat You Better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally! An update from me lol

 

Enjoy! :)))

 

 

 

 

After Tzuyu went out of her office, she immediately went to the rooftop of their department to clear off the things that has been bothering her mind. She just couldn’t believe the fact that it has to be him and him again and again. It really ticks her off whenever and everytime she is trying to mention his name even though they both have the same blood running through their veins.

 

And, that includes her outburst minutes ago to the many times she mentioned and heard his name.

 

She ascended a few flight of stairs until she reached the door leading towards the rooftop. A strong wind had welcomed her after she had inputted the correct password of the high-tech door. The door closed automatically as she set foot outside and walked towards the right side of the deck. Slowly, she began to sit, tucking her chin on her knees, as she leaned her lower back on the cold metal railings. She closed her eyes as felt the still strong breeze that has continuously hit her swelled-up body.

 

As she closed her eyes, she was met with momentarily flashbacks of what had happened to her during the past years starting from when she was living a happy childhood until the years her life began to fall into a mess.

 

She wasn’t even sure if her life has been a mess or whether she is the mess in her life. She starts to question herself about his existence along with hers, on why did he changed, on why he has to be her sibling, on out of all people in the world, why he has to be her twin brother when he or she could be born from another family that can tolerate his terrible attitude.

 

 

 

She hadn’t asked herself those questions for 10 years because they were all living happily and harmoniously, she and her brother were still in good terms and were inseparable when they were both 14. After 2 years, when they turned 16, her brother started to be involved in crimes such as arson, drug dealing, kid-napping, robbery and more. Her parents gave him a second chance to change but her brother wasted it and took it for granted. When the crimes he has done intensified, her mother and father disowned her twin brother even though he begged for a third chance.

 

Tzuyu was going to become a heiress to the businesses her parents manages and was about to pursue her dream of becoming a world famous entrepreneur that time but she changed her mind and decided that she wanted to be the one to prevent crimes and such. Her parents were both against it at first because who would take-over their business when they retire but then agreed afterwards because Tzuyu made them realize that it’s for a good cause and she promised that she will manage those when she has grown tired of catching criminals like his twin(she joked).

 

When she graduated high school, her parents bought her an apartment near Korean National Police University (KNPU) for they thought that it will only be hassle to go back and forth their mansion house daily and will only make their daughter more tired and stress than she is as of the moment. Tzuyu passed the entrance exam with flying colors making her the top in the entrance examinees and making other students gossip about her graduating as a valedictorian of their batch back at her previous school. She never failed to perform her best during drills and written test during their weekly assessments and again, graduating as the valedictorian of their batch.

 

After graduating 3 years ago, when she was 22, she was then immediately assigned to work for the Gangnam District Department for they have garnered a high percentage in the frequency of crimes happening in a year. She asked her parents to rent her apartment near KNPU and with the money she saved for the past years they bought a new one in Gangnam. Damn, with her savings she could even buy a couple of her Mercedes Cabriolet S-Class and several apartments.

 

When she was moving in her things from her old apartment, there was this kind neighbor who initiated a conversation and helped her carrying her things scattered on her apartment door. She thought for a second that the woman infront of her kind of resembles a penguin.

 

The gummy smile that was plastered on her face could literally blind you, as Tzuyu had described. Her smile was so blinding, one can see beams of light coming from her smile. The aura surrounding the woman was giving off elegance and class; she could easily be mistaken as a daughter from the upper class when in fact, she actually lives a pretty normal life having a stable job, insane and dumb normal friends, and a loving family.

 

Tzuyu also noticed that the woman walks weird (?) and was answered that she was a ballerina with 11 years of experience. Tzuyu could only be more amazed as little by little she began to know more about the life of her neighbor named Mina, Myoui Mina to be more precise.

 

 

 

 

Her moment of silence were cut short when she heard beeps coming from the outside which means, someone is about to enter. She started guessing who could that person be for she was the only who knew the code aside from Sana, Jackson, Mark and the higher ups. She told them not to enter unless something important is to be discussed. She stood up and made herself appear calm and collected, wiping off dusts on her pants as she stood.

 

 

The door bursts and Tzuyu had already readied herself to salute thinking the person is one of her colleagues but no; the person has made its way towards her making her caught off guard. She was frozen for a few seconds and until she had processed that Mina, is infront of her right now, hugging the life out of her. It took her minutes before she finally s her arms around the older’s waist. She had completely forgotten that M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter