TYB Part 1

Treat You Better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Sitting at a chair becoming almost too familiar for her liking, Tzuyu was nervously waiting for someone. She wasn't actually nervous whether that somone will arrive because she already knew that whenever she was the one to ask out for a lunch hangout, the person will always come 5-10 minutes before the meet up time. She didn't even notice that it’s 5 minutes pass 12 noon. She was sweating profusely while the clock was ticking.

 

Tick.Tok.  Tick.Tok.

 

Time was running and here she was wondering why her sense of hearing became more heightened than normal. Everything around her started to look blurry as if she was riding a roller coaster. She also felt that she was being baked inside an oven. She slowly wiped the perspiration running down her forehead with the tissue provided by the waiter earlier. If people was to give attention to her, they would probably thought that she ran a marathon while all she did was sit at the restaurant and wait nervously

 

What was she even planning to do? What is she going to say?

 

"Can I really confess to unnie? ARGHH!!! I think I'm going crazy. Why did I have to ask her to go here when I can just barge at her apartment door and tell her 'Unnie I love you since the day we met please go out with me' UGHH I never knew that this was going to be harder than what I thought!"

 

She ruffled her hair while she continued to mumble incoherent words about how hard it was. She now took note to remember the saying 'It's easier said than done'. She already had this day planned to her liking but then she really can't help but be nervous if it will go as planned because it was her Mina unnie she's confessing to. She thought about confessing to her thoroughly last week with the help of her bestfriend, Sana unnie.

 

 

Flashback

 

"Chewy-ah you should confess to Mina, now is the right time" urged Sana

"Why should I? I think it's not yet the time for me to confess to Mina unnie" Tzuyu opposed.

 

Sana then held her shoulder and began shaking Tzuyu vigorously while emphasizing what she meant, nearly shouting

 

"Why not, she likes you too! I could see it in her eyes Chewy! Her eyes were sparkling when she looked at you, like every time she looked at you!"

 

Tzuyu felt dizzy as her unnie continued to shake her even though she have stated her point

 

"Okay unnie Okay! Stop it now will you How am I supposed to use my brain when you have shaken me too much"

 

Sana only gave a sheepish smile seeing the giant whine.

 

"Hehehe , that's the spirit! I have to go now Tzuyu I hope I can hear a good news next week alright?!"

"Yes unnie I know, I'll do my best for things to go well" she stated confidently.

 

End of Flashback

 

 

"Aish yah yoda, where did that Tzuyu from last week go?"

 

continued to blabber but then she was eventually awakened when she heard that familiar laugh from the one that she loves.

 

"Tzuyu~"

 

She looked up when she heard her name called and saw the person she adored the most. Mentioning her name was like music to Tzuyu's ears, she would love to listen to her all night long saying her name in repeat

 

"Tzuyu I'm really sorry, the traffic at the intersection was pretty bad"

 

That person adorned her usual pretty smile when she is around her, that gentle and lively smile that she loved.

 

"It's okay Mina unnie at least you have arrived now"

 

Tzuyu smiled and answered carefully as if her words were the most fragile. Mina was sitting in front of her now but she can't get enough courage to look into her eyes so whenever Tzuyu's eyes would met her unnie's she would quickly avert her gaze and pretend as if she was checking the ceiling or the customers eating inside. Mina felt as if she was being ignored by Tzuyu, she was about to ask but the waiter came in front of their table before she had the chance to open . The waiter placed the ordered food infront of them and Tzuyu felt like she ran a marathon ,again, she took a piece of tissue and started wiping the drops of sweat running down her face. A few minutes past and Tzuyu can feel that the awkwardness was washed away while they were finishing their food and talking once in a while.

 

“ Hey Tzuyu”

 

She just hummed without bothering to look up.

 

“What’s the occasion? Something great happened eh? Why suddenly invite me for a lunch hangout?”

“U-uhm… N-no there’s no occasion or anything like that happening, it’s just that I missed hanging out with you”

“Aww you didn’t have to and besides,we’re just a few doors away from each other’s places ”

 

They enjoyed their meal and after a moment of silence both have their mouths open about to utter something.

 

“I have something to tell you”  —TZ & MN

“You should go first”  —TZ & MN

 

Both have said at the same time, their eyes have widened and after the realization they both laughed softly.

 

"Unnie It seems like yours is more important than mine. You should tell yours first."

"You sure?"  

Tzuyu only hummed in response.Little did Mina know that she was expectant to hear what was next.

 

"So do you remember the guy that I mentioned months ago?"

 

She saw her eyes sparkling at just the mention of that guy.

 

"Yeah, so what about him?"

 

A frown was plastered on Tzuyu's beautiful face as she eventually remembered how the older girl was raving at only the mention of his name through the conversations they shared months before. Tzuyu wonde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter