TYB part 4

Treat You Better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Finally the most awaited update is here so

Enjoy~

 

 

 

 

Murmurs were heard as two figures were seen exiting the Starbucks [I’m in love with Starbucks so yeah], the other was twisting and dragging the one who was limping its way through the side walk. After the ‘Cubicle Incident’, the night has ended with Tzuyu having a huge bump on her head and Mina still twisting Tzuyu’s ear as they went out of the infamous coffee shop. People walking the sidewalks would stop and stare at the younger with pity and some were still mumbling trying to guess what had happened; they thought it was another cliché lover’s quarrel that they always saw on popular TV dramas. People also recognized the younger’s uniform that belongs to the Gangnam District Police Department’s. But both of them ignored those comments mostly and gave out a glare to those who were murmuring, scaring the people—mostly gossipers. The older of the two felt guilty but thought they should mind their own business.

 

 

The older was keeping on a straight face while dragging the younger and the latter has her face contorted with pain, slightly whimpering once in a while. Aside from the huge bump on Tzuyu’s head, she has visible bite marks on her arms and hands. Mina was such a shy and timid girl but it hadn’t crossed her mind that she’s going to bite hard. Yes, she bit hard as if she was about to rip those flesh on her skin like the protagonist from the anime she have watched previously called Attack on Titan. She also got a black eye not because of her unnie, but all because of her carelessness; she wanted to evade from Mina’s hits and bites.

 

 

Mina has been lashing out on Tzuyu for 20-30 minutes but she thought that her going nuts on Tzuyu was adding up to the stress the maknae was currently dealing with so she stopped. Yes, she knew that the maknae was having such a stressed day because of her own boyfriend slash Tzuyu’s twin brother. She was informed when Sana texted her before she went to her office about the situation and decided to help Tzuyu release stress.

 

 

 

Mina’s POV

 

I kept dragging this yoda look-a-like while she was trying to stop me from taking her to my car. We got in Starbucks using my car so as we reached my Mini Cooper S Convertible; I literally threw her at the passenger seat and made my way to the driver’s seat. I revved the engine and immediately headed to her apartment without asking any questions because I knew that she will reject the idea if I told her that we are both going home.

 

 

“Where are you taking me unnie? This is not the way to our department! I want to go back to my office right now! I still have unfinished works.” She panicked as she scanned the highway not noticing it was the way to the apartment complex we are living.

 

 

I only kept mummed as she went hysteric on her seat and here I am still continuing to drive until I saw a stoplight; gladly, it was on a red. I gave her a glare and she was now sitting like a prim and proper person.

 

 

“Shut up and just take a break ! You’re freaking stressing out yourself.”

 

 

It was now her turn to be silent and I knew that I hit the jackpot. Oh please I’m just stating the obvious, guess it really slapped her hard on the face *smirks*. I continued to scold her about her being stressed out but she was silent; and she continued to be. Here she is, just remaining silent after our exchange earlier and I thought that she wanted to ignore me but I looked to my right to see that she was fast asleep. I have never looked at her face closely and I knew I will never have the opportunity to stare at her like this.

 

 

“See, I told you Tzu, you need to take a break. You’re really stressing yourself out” I spoke a little softly so she could sleep for the entire way back home.

 

 

It was the first time after the past few months that I get to stare at her face for this long and I hate to admit that she is such an angel when she’s asleep, how I wish she’ll stop being savage to me and start treating me like an angel always but surely it wouldn’t be Tzuyu at all. Tzuyu’s known for her savageness so I hope she will never change. Tzuyu’s actually a very kind and generous person but it’s really rare for her to show that side of her. I concluded that it has something to do with her brother so here I am, still expecting that she will move on and start anew though its nearly impossible to happen.

 

 

 

Cars started honking at the back and it was enough for me to be cut out from my thoughts. I accelerated and just kept silent through the whole trip as to not disturb the sleeping maknae.

 

 

We reached the parking lot of the apartment complex we are living after almost an hour of driving; that’s why I traffic has always been my enemy. I rested my head on the steering wheel as I continue to admire the person sitting on the passenger’s seat. Her facial features were so on point I forgot to breathe properly. I was mesmerized by the fact that I could stare at this beauty which the world has denied of a happy story with her twin brother. Just remembering their damaged relationship makes my heart break. After a minute or so, Tzuyu started moving and I pretended to wake her up just to avoid suspicion. Tzuyu was still sleepy as she continued to rub her eyes until she had a clear vision.

 

 

“Unnie where are we now?” She groggily asked while still rubbing her eyes cutely.

 

“Duh it’s pretty obvious now don’t you think?!” I answered while acting to be angry.

 

 

I went out of my car, at the process, slamming the car door shut at her still sleepy state making her regain her consciousness. I crossed my arms as I walk not minding that Tzuyu is lagging behind. She can reach the elevator with her long legs so why bother checking her if she followed. She was standing beside the lift as I have guessed ‘God bless her tall stature and long legs’ and she already pressed the button leading only upward. We were just standing quietly waiting for the lift to open when she decided to break the silence.

 

 

“Yah Mina-unnie! Why are you so harsh to me today?” Tzuyu is still clueless but I just ignored her and entered the elevator pressing the floor where her room [also my room] is located.

 

 

I noticed her pouting when I didn’t give a little bit of care. She also entered the lift watching my behavior closely. We were standing side-by-side when she decided to stand infront of me like she was examining a suspicious person. She walked around me while her eyes still watched me; squinting her eyes in the process. As she reached infront of me again, she inched her face closer into mine and looked me in the eye as if she was finding something I should have shown her earlier. I was brought back to reality and pushed her far away from my face.

 

 

“Yah! Moya! What are you even doing?!”

 

“Hmm.., Unnie it’s so not you” Tzuyu said while emphasizing every word.

 

“W-What are you even talking about?! I’m still the same!” I was slowly walking backwards as I felt my back hit the cold metal of the lift.

 

“How do I say this? Uhmm you’re acting a bit strange. Are you hiding something from me?” She asked while she did that thinking pose; hands on her chin while she was looking up.

 

 

Oh crap. Has she already known? Oh my god I’m so dead if she ever knew. I decided to just play it cool and pretended that I didn’t stare at her face earlier. I felt my face becoming hot when she slowly walked towards me, slamming her right arm at the side of my hide followed by the other crucially slow; she pinned me inside the elevator. The only thing that I did was to stare at her combat shoes so I could hide my blushed face.  The elevator stopped at the 10th floor and I was seriously embarrassed to death when I saw a couple probably in their 30s snickering when they saw us in that kind of position.

 

 

“Omg hun! Look at them! We were like that when we’re younger right?” the woman pointed her index finger at us as  she looked at her husband lovingly. Oh how I wish my boyfriend will look at me that way.

 

“I know, I know. Young love! Continue what you’re just doing we’ll just pretend we haven’t saw anything and leave you two ladies alone” the man winked at us and waved goodbye as the door close.

 

 

I pushed Tzuyu away from me and smacked her head while she continued to dodge my attacks. We reached the 14th floor and she immediately ran outside the lift to go to her room while I chased her. She quickly reached her room and it was her turn to slam the door shut in my face. I felt that she was holding the knob at the other side as I felt that the door wouldn’t budge as I continued pushing. I was extremely tired from all the hitting and running and pushing but still the door wouldn’t even budge at all! Damn this brute, working as a police achieved her this unrivaled force she must have been grateful hmph.

 

 

“Mina-unnie! I was just kidding! I’m sorry” shouted at the other side. I also felt her struggling as I heard pants in between.

 

“You ! Just get this door opened and for once I’m going to stop hitting you for your ignorance!” I shouted back as we had found it hard to communicate with the door blocking us. I let go of the knob first while she was the one who opened it for me.

 

 

She witnessed my exhausted state as I slump towards her whilst she still caught me when she was in the same state as mine. She had already removed her combat shoes and had slipped into a pair of white slippers. She helped me remove my black Jordan 9 and slipped me with the same pair of white slipper as hers. She supported me until we reached the couch in her living room.

 

 

“Just wait here okay? I’m going to get us water” and just like that she disappeared in my field of vision.

 

 

I have to admit that that was a first for me to get tired, extremely tired. I was never this tired in the whole of my life. From my sitting position, I have already lied down on the couch as I still feel tired and continued to be unmoving and just waited for Tzuyu with this comfortable silence. I felt my eyes becoming heavy and was ready to succumb to sleep when I heard Tzuyu shouting my name. The tiredn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter