Run Away

9 Months

It was getting obvious that 2 weeks felt like 2 years in this place. Grandmamma had been teaching me how to take care of a baby, even though I've learnt about it already. We were sitting at the opposite of each other, she served Jasmine tea (which I was never a fan of. I prefer Earl Grey), but I didn't complain.

"I think you should quit your job." she suddenly said, slowly sipping her warm tea.

I fondled at the handle of the teacup, which I liked, actually. The floral designs on it really made it look classy. I shrugged, denied to think about it. "I don't know." I said, sighing quietly. I looked at her, and she gave me  stern look, raising one of her eyebrows at me and then cleared .

"I think I said that wrongly..." she paused, her eyes still fixed on me. "I want you to quit your job." she repeated.

"Grandmamma." I groaned. This wasn't the time for her to make decisions for me. "I really appreciate that you're thinking of my baby but I don't know if you've heard me right... it's my baby. Not yours." I argued. She looked at me, shocked at how I was speaking to her. I've never raised my voice at her in my life. I sighed again, this time a little loudly and I tried to calm myself, saying it in a calmer tone; "I sacrificed a lot for you. I agreed to marry a stranger. Agreed to have a baby. Agreed to move in at your place for a while. I even agreed to drink Jasmine tea! This time can't you please let me decide on my own?" I know she's been lonely, especially since I'm married and Jaejoong is never at home. Grandmamma just wants someone she can take care of. She's done that for the past few years. She's just lonely.

She understood and we continued drinking our tea in peace.

-------------------------

1:34 AM

I stared at the screen of my phone blankly. I hesitated to pres on the buttons, but slowly gained the courage to type my message.

To: Husband

I'm really tired of being here.

----

From : Husband

Don't worry. We'll be together again soon.

---

To : Husband.

I need to see you now. I miss you.

---

From : Husband

What do you want me to do?

----

To : Husband

Pick me up. Let's run away.

From : Husband

Okay. Wait for me outside. Wear something warm.

I took my jacket that was hung on the wall, took my purse and waited outside. I knew Grandmamma was asleep. I kicked some stones while waiting for Onew. My hands were already cold from the wind blowing and I could barely hear anything over the silence. Soon, I heard a car approacing and then a blinding light flashed on my face, the car stopped and Onew came out of the car, walked towards me and gave me a hug then kissed my forehead.

"How did you sneak out?" He asked, his face worried. I glanced over towards the locked gate. Grandmamma locks the gate every night for security. I grinned mischievously and shrugged playfully. "Did you climb over the walls?"

"Maybe."

"Don't do that, pabo. You're pregnant!" He said, his face full of worry.

"Aish, keep quiet or someone will hear us. Let's go then!" I grabbed his hand and ran towards the car. "Let's run away tonight. Just the two of us."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Sorry for the SHORT update. It will be longer in the next one <3

Thanks for your support <3