I miss you

9 Months

3 days after pregnancy.

I dragged my bags and threw it in the backseat, obviously exhausted due to the lack of sleep that was caused by the intense stress Grandmamma threw on me. She asked me to marry, have a baby, and now live with her? Onew looked at me, his eyes were as droopy as mine was. I knew that he was having as much stress, with work and all. He wasn't too happy about having to leave me to Grandmammas.

"Maybe... you should come with me?" I offered, looking at him with pleading eyes. Onew and I might not have much in common, and we might not have as much chemistry as she had with Jessica. But I didn't want to think of that at the moment. I wanted to think about us, him, me, and the baby. That was my priority. Plus, we should really get to know each other better. Onew on the other hand, tried not to look at me and avoided eye contact. He scratched the back of his neck, grabbing another luggage from me to help. He shook his head and sigh. He told me he had work to do and he would take care of the house while I'm gone. He asked me how long I was going to stay at Grandmamma's house. "Not long." I hoped, He opened the front door of the car for me, helping as much as he could now that he found out I was pregnant. "I'll be back soon." I assured, nodding my head as he jumped into the car and started the engine. 

The whole drive to Grandmamma's mansion didn't take too long, which was good, because it means that Onew and I could meet each other, and it wasn't hard for us to visit each other. He just dropped me off, he didn't want to stay long because he had training. I nodded my head, trying to be understanding of his situation. "Tell grandmamma I said hello, sorry I couldn't stay long." He said. He then kissed my cheek and he leaned in closer to help me with the seatbelts. 

"Onew..." I said, as he was searching for the seatbelt button. He unlocked it, and looked at me, puzzled. "Wait for me, okay?"

It took him about ten seconds before he nodded, showing a forceful smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night, I slept in my old room in the Mansion. I still had my EXO posters hanging up on the wall, I felt as if Kai was staring at me with his y eyes. I giggled a little. I checked my phone briefly, it was 1 am, why wasn't I asleep yet? I yawned, but it only made me less sleepy. I rubbed my tummy, i definitely felt something moving. I smiled to myself, even wider than when I felt Kai was staring at me. It made me genuinely happy. 

*ding*

From : Husband

I can't sleep. How are you coping?

I smiled to myself, this time, i felt my cheeks burning because it made me happier than the baby and Kai combined.

To : Husband

I can't sleep too. I don't feel comfortable here anymore. *chuckles* It feels cold. I felt the baby moving in my belly. I also felt like y Kai is staring at me XD kekekeke. Grandmamma's killing me with her healthy food! How was your day?

*ding*

From : Husband

Kai? Who's KAI? =.= tell the baby i said hi... oh and grandmamma too. You should eat more healthy food, for the baby. For our baby. My day was good. I'm glad yours was fine too, it makes me happy and more relieved. Have some sleep okay? Or else your grandmamma would kill me. I miss you. Goodnight.

I grinned the placed the phone down, knowing Onew would get mad at me if i replied him. I dozed off to sleep and dreamt of him, our happy days that will soon come. I can feel it in my heart. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 days later.

Living with grandmamma was hard. She kept on giving me healthy food that I felt like puking most of the time. The only thing I was happy about was the fact that I could finally hang out with Jaejoong again. Most of the time, I tried not to think of Onew. He visited a couple of times during lunch, but i felt like it wasn't enough. 

"Taeyeon!" Jaejoong screamed from his room.

"WHAT?" I screamed back, I was too busy eating my conflakes while looking at pretty pictures on the internet.

"Can you help?"

"WITH WHAT?"

Jaejoong came out of his room and came towards me. "There was this song -- by Jessi. I need to listen to it, do you mind?" He asked, pointing towards my laptop. I scrunched my nose, munching on my cereal aggressively. I nodded and backed away, giving him space to search for it on the internet. "I think it was a duet...." he mumbled, scrolling his way through youtube.

"Who's Jessi anyway?" I snorted. "Weird name."

"She's gorgeous. A model, but she sings this one song, with your husband." 

That caught my attention immediately. I listened to the song called "One Year Later." It wasn't that bad. I knew something was going on there. "Why do you need to listen to this, oppa?" I asked.

"I'm auditioning." He grinned and winked, then left the room. I was speechless. KIM JAEJOONG? MY COUSIN? AUDITIONING?

I continued looking at pictures when I saw it. A picture of them. Jessica and Onew. Holding hands, hugging. They even had their own fanbase. How come I didn't know about this?

I can't stay here anymore. I need to be with Onew. He's my husband.

Wait----

Am I jealous already?

--------------------

a/n : SORRY FOR THE LATEEEEEE UPDATE!!!!

i hope you guys forgive me! //3

I love you!

Please comment to let me know you guys are still here <3333