|| Soo shin

FlashBack
The worker came handling the pizza .. -Jin :ohh ,thanks .. -worker :you're welcome *smiles* -Sarah :guys ,from now .. I have just 20 .. -Rap Monster :it's ok ,I think if everyone payed 5 we will pay everything .. -Jung kook :ohh ,if Soo Shin with us she would pay everything .. -Jimin :right ..who has news about her? -Diana :the last thing I've heard about her that she is working with her dad now.. -V :I still want to kill him ! -Rap Monster :now you are 100% a murder *rolling his eyes* -V :forget it *rolling his eyes* -Jin :yes she is ,I talked to her last night .. -Diana :WHAT??? -Lina :WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL US??? -J-Hope :you are super frustrating *angry* -Jin :guys ! ..calm down ..why shell I tell you? -Suga :cuz we still friends with her and we don't know anything about her TILL NOW!!! -Jin :hey .. what you will do if you know that I am in contact with her since high school? -V :WHAT THE ??? -Diana *sighs* :Jin ..are there any other surprises? -Jin *rolling his eyes* :no .. -Diana :great .. Next time tell us please .. -Jin *rolling his eyes* :listen ..I am not that stupid ..ok? ..I didn't tell you on purpose .. -Rap Monster :great !! and what is this purpose ? -Jin :she doesn't want to take to us ..she thinks all what happened was because of us .. -Jungkook :ohh really ? ..so why is she talking to you ? -Jin :daaah !!I think I have the full right to talk to her ! -Jimin :BUT WHY!!! -Jin :guys ..you've ended her college life !! -Jimin :ohh ..here we go ..you still see yourself as the honest person cuz you didn't come with us six years ago? -Jin :am I wrong? -Suga :come on Jin ..we all know how bad you are ! -Jin :but not stealing !! -Sarah :funny ..like there is any difference between steeling and using other people's stuff !! -Jin :well ..if you don't mind ..I DO SEE DEFERENCE!! -Suga :dude ..chill *rolling his eyes* -FLASHBACK- *bills ring* -Rap Monster *running and sitting near his group in there secret place in school*: Remember Soo Ha? -Diana :that who sent us to jail two months ago? -Rap Monster :exactly .. -Diana *rolling her eyes*: What's new? -Rap Monster :dad said last night that he won 5000 from a dare .. -Jung Kook:wooh ..who can win 5000 from a dare ?*smiles* -Rap Monster :this isn't the point .. -Suga *rolling his eyes* :so get straight to it .. -Rap Monster :yes ..what ..about ..steeling this money? -Sarah :what's the purpose? -Jin :Sarah? really ? .. -Sarah :what? -Jin :what what? ..no way ..we break ..we mess ..and we go to jail ..but we DO NOT STEEL !! -Jimin :chill ..what he is saying makes sense .. -Jin :no it doesn't .. -J-Hope :Jin ..take it easy ..remember that he messed our plan to have 6000 from that street challenge .. -Jin :although he made us loose them ..but we are not that bad .. -Lina :naaah ...I'm in .. -Jin :WHAT? -Jung Kook :me too .. -Jin:no you are NOT ! -Suga :I'm in too .. -Jin :guys ..come on!! -Rap Monster :hey ..Jin ..you chicken ..stay away ..now ..who wants to come with me raise your hand .. Everybody raised there hands up except Jin and Soo Shin .. -V: Soo Shin? -Soo Shin :well ..give me a proof that we will not go to jail ? -Lina :waah ..since when and you care about going to jail? -Soo Shin :I don't think cops will accept the money in a situation like this .. -Jimin :you don't want your dad to know right? -Soo Shin :... -Rap Monster :ok ..we will not go to jail .. -Soo Shin :ok ..I am in .. -Jin :wait ..Soo Shin ..you stupid ..if your dad knew about that you will be out of this school ..and you will not go to your dream college...AND ..you will work with him in the company .. -Soo Shin :.. -J-Hope :don't worry ..it won't happen .. Three days later ..and as they were steeling the money from So Ha's house ..unfortunately..they were caught. In the police station ..Soo Shin's father came ..and because of his position he got them out after he payed a fine .after getting there stuff from police station ..Soo Shin was arguing with her father ..everyone hopped they could get over it ..but because of Soo Shin's teasing personality ..she got slapped from her father in the middle of the street ..and after few minutes the argument changed into shouting wild conversation ..till Soo Shin threw her stuff on the ground ..Shouted "" in front of her father's face ..got into a taxi and gone ..from that moment ..the group didn't see her ,meet her or heard her voice ..but all they knew that she left school and started working with her father in his company of cars .. -END- -J-Hope *giggles*: well ..I see that experience was amazing .. -Jin :no ..not amazing at all .. -Jung Kook :come on ..we had fun ..especially when we were tip toeing in the house *laughing* -Jin :no..we lost a friend from that FUN experience .. -Sarah :well .. if I had the choice to do it again ..I WOULD ACCEPT *proudly* -Saga :Me too .. -Jin :Gosh ..you guys would never change !