|| Miss Tom-Tom !

FlashBack

Lina :please !,  may we order ?*she said waving to the restaurant's worker*
-worker :yes ,how can I help you?
-J-Hope :first ,a tomato salad for Diana ..
-Diana :ohh ,you still remember ?*she said acting in an emotional way*
-J-Hope :who can forget your addiction to tomatoes? *he said smiling brightly*
-Jimin :yes ..who can forget miss Tom-Tom? *giggling*
-Sarah :ohh ,miss Tom-Tom .. do you guys remember..?
 then she stopped as everybody said in one sound "THOMAS!" and they broke in laughter ..
-FLASHBACK-
Diana was escaping out from her class and as she was moving in the hall wanting to get V to escape with her from his class ,two young men from another class was at the end of the hall .. so they ran to her in hurry :
-Thomas :ohh ,my princess .. did you escape to see me? *he said teasing her*
-Diana :...
-Soo Jin :come on ,ok ..we will be honest ..we are here to see you ,so do you want to join us in the lunch break ? in our room?*he said in a dirty tone*
-Diana :go away *she said as she stopped ..looking in a bored way towered him*
-Thomas :come on , just one kiss *teasing her*
-Soo Jin :one touch !...
-Thomas :one minute in the room !
-Soo Jin :yes ..I swear it will be just for lunch!!
-Thomas :yes ..you can bring your tomatoes too !!
-Diana stopped and said in a serious way :DO ..NOT ..TALK ..ABOUT THEM !! ..
-Soo Jin :hey ..Diana!!!!
He said that to get her attention as the other one touched her .. she stopped there ,in shocked eyes as J-Hope shouted behind them :
-HEY !!!.... ..I SAW THAT !!
and he ran to him ,punching him in his face and fighting the other one .they kept fighting till both of them lied on the ground from tiredness and J-Hope kept kicking them with his feet as he won the fight .. He turned to face Diana :
-make your last touch on this ..*giggling*
Diana leaned on them and squeezed a tomato on there face ..
-Diana :see the power of tomatoes ?*laughing*
-J-Hope :right ! ..don't mess with miss Tom-Tom *giggles*
-Diana :yes ..don't mess with me *she said teasing them*
"ohhh ,what the hell happened?" The other guys said behind them as they escaped too ..
-Suga :what the wrong with the Tomato sauce? *he said teasing them*
-Sarah :it's spoiled ..*giggles *
-V :yeeeeh ,the plate is stinky *laughing*
- Jin put his arm around J-Hope's shoulder :what did they do?
-J-Hope :they were annoying miss Tom-Tom ..
-Jungkook :ohhh ,no one messes with our Tom-Tom ..*he said acting like he is upset*
-P. John shouting from the other part of the hall : HEY !!!WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!
His face was completely red, running after them as they were jumping from the hall's big window to the school's garden and then ..escaped completely from the school ..
-END-
*all laughing*
-Jungkook :ohh ..that escape was the best *laughing*
-Lina :yeeeees ...cuz it caused the biggest detention *giggling*...
-worker :so ..a tomato salad ..and?
-V :PIZZA *he said brightly*
-worker :drinks ?
-Sarah :give me a polo ..
-worker :sorry?
-Jin :a lemon and mint juice ..
-worker :ok ???? *he said in a tone like I'm not sure'*
-Jin :you are the same since seven years ..you won't change and try sth new? *he said ,whispering in her ear*
-Sarah :polo is the husband and Sarah is the wife .. do you think I can cheat on my husband ?
-Jin :that's complicated ..I don't even want to understand ..
-Sarah :never mind ..*she said ,rolling her eyes*
-worker : ..anything else ?
-Diana :don't forget ..one large Pepsi ..
-worker :as always miss Diana ..*he said with a smile*
-Jimin :since when and he knows your name ?
-Diana :I come here like every day day in my college days ..
-Jungkook :I thought you don't have time same as us !
-Lina :being an idol is deferent from being a music producer .. you are in a 24/7 work but we just need to produce music ..that's it ..
-Jin :this is complicated !
-Sarah :you see everything is complicated!!
-Jin :well ..sorry miss genius ! being an idol does not need to use brains !!!*he said in a teasing way*
-Sarah :Jin ..can you shut up?
-Jin :no
-Sarah :you started being annoying !!
-Jin :NO!!!
-Sarah :JIN!!!
-Rap Monster :wow ..wow guys ..calm down .. it doesn't deserve ..
-Lina :anyway ..
-Diana :yes ..tell us about the feeling of being famous and known by thousands? being a part of BTS!!
-Suga :well ..that's another talk baby girl ..let me tell you ...