|| the worst 3 months

FlashBack

As they ordered ,everyone was checking each others life ..
-V :no ..actually I don't think I have the right to see her ..
-Lina :but she's your sister !
-V : ..what I did to her is enough to stop make her talking to me...
-Suga :if I was you I would be angry if she wasn't thankful ..
-Jin :no Suga .. she wouldn't be thankful for a murder ..
-Jimin :well ..if that murder saved her life ..!
-Diana :I agree with Jimin ..
-Rap Monster :no ..you don't ..I still see that telling the police is better than killing him ..
-Jungkook :Namjoon ..if you saw him hitting her everyday you would do the same thing !
-V :well ..that moment I couldn't control myself ..
-Sarah :no one would do ! trust me ..
-FLASHBACK-
Living with your sister's rough boyfriend isn't that good ..as V was watching his sister was hitting by her boyfriend everyday left that affect in him .. and as his sis is working and gets that low payment.. all the money she was receiving was spent on her boyfriend's drink nights ..
One day, V asked his sister for some money he needed for his school ..and she absolutely accepted .After one day,V came home and heard Soo Kim fighting with her sister cuz she gave the money to V:
-Soo Kim :what do you mean you don't have MONEY !!!*shouting*
-...
-Soo Kim :WHARE ! IS !THE ING MONEY !!!!
-....
-Soo Kim :YOU !!
 he hit her ..slapped her ..and all V could hear is his sister's screams ..but ..what V had handled was enough ..he got in the motel room ..caught one of the beer glasses and broke it on Kim's head ...the other one had some power to push V on the wall ..but all what V did ..is putting the broken glass in Kim's body ..the blood was everywhere ..on V's hand ..on Kim's shirt and made a big spot on the ground ..
Two days later ,V was in jail ..his friends were with him for every minute .. and when  the time of the court arrived .. V got a ruling on patent ..cuz he did that to defend himself and his sister ..but to go out he needed to pay fine ..which was too much for his sister to pay ..so he stayed in jail for three months till his sister payed .. and till now ..V doesn't make any contact with her ..but he is watching her ..from far away ..to make sure she is ok ..and he sends money ..anonymously ...every month ..
-END-
-Jungkook :GOD !! those three months were the worst ..
-V :yes ..and if the agency knew about this I will be out of BTS and my whole life ..
-Sarah :no one will know ..
-Jin :right ..just your sister and us know about it ..
-Suga :and the police ..!
-Diana :Suga stop being annoying!
-Lina :how you are so teasing like that ?
-Suga :cuz I am Suga ..Daa!!
-Lina :whatever ..