Chapter 3

Betrayed by heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been for days since running away and two days since they are accused of treason. Posters of their faces are in every village, they have passes undercovered. The four of them are living practically in woods now, in forests. Two soldiers could be thanking their ability of managing weapons because they aren't starving. None of them.

The girl who is with them since saving their lives is of big help as well. Her name is Minji.The only one without poster. She is something like a spy at the moment, informing the rest of the situation.

To say the truth, the situation isn's good at all. The Emperor is beyond mad and is searching for his "princess" all over. He just can't accept the fact, she ran away. Two of his most loyal subjects have betrayed him. How can he be calm?

Despite the bad situation, however, those four are living well. Luna stopped wearing her expensive dress because they would give her out. Instead, she is wearing clothes borrowed from Minji. The clothes are quite tight around her chest but it's bearable. 

Thinking about relationships. All of them are very friendly with each other. Luna could finally say out her real name. She didn't think these days would come. She can hear her name being called again, by her friends and by him. Luha didn't have a chance to confess her feelings to Kyuhyun. Though Minsi is ushering her as well. Still knowing the fact, she wasn't able to confess. Perhaps, she is waiting for him... 

Luna's friendship with Junki lasts. They are still friends with the man forgetting his feelings for the lady. Because suddenly another girl appeared. The who has biten him at their first meeting. Most of the time, Junki is complaining about Minji but she makes him smile or laugh. It's not him who is entertaining someone. It's exaclty the other way around, he is being entertained by someone. It's been a while since he had a good laugh and it's a nice change too. 

"Now that I think about it, we keep on going on forward... But is there an end to this path?" Minji asks while walking in front. They are not riding horses now, so walking is the only option. The horses will have to be soon sold, so they can live properly.

"Who knows? We haven't really thought of that much ahead..." Kyuhyun states, not really bothered by the fact that there is no end to their path so far. No more questions are asked. Seems like Minji is satisfied with the answer. 

The saying, 'It doesn't matter where you are if you are with the right people', suits them the most. They are true friends and loyal to each other. Trust is the most important when it comes to relationship. 

"The sun is already setting. We should find a spot where we can camp and stay the night. It's dangerous to walk at night." Junki says. True, it's already late evening  and the day is getting dim. There's no worry about walking into guards or other soldiers because they are far enough from any civilization. There are wild animals, however.

"You're right." Kyuhyun agrees. 

With this, all of them start to look for some comfortable and safe post. It doesn't take long before the "princess" finds a spot that is pretty much perfect for a night stay.

"What about here?" Luna asks with a smile, mostly directing the question to Kyuhyun. "The ground isn't as rough as around and there is grass too. No mud here."

"Yeah, it seem nice." the latter nods his head with a soft gaze at her. 

Both of them are giving each other these sweet gazes, which doesn't go unnoticed by one person. The only person who is staring at them, like staring at idiots, is Minji. Oh really, how she wishes she would be a cupid. She would hit them with arrows of love... Maybe they would finally confess to each other. She looks at Junki, who is unpacking some this for the camping. Suddenly, an idea hits her.

"Junki, let's go gather some wood for the fire. There isn't anything, we can use." She looks around glad, it's actually true. 

"Sure, let's go." Junki nods witho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter