You

What if.... Will you?

"I already have a boyfriend" Pie said. I was shocked at what I heard. Pie has a boyfriend!?

I could feel my heart shatter into pieces. When I heard that she likes someone, I barely even recovered and now, she has a boyfriend? How am I supposed to take that?

Unexpectedly, she held my hand. What is happening?

"Father, I would like you to acknowledge Thahan. He is my boyfriend. Please support us"

Pie suddenly gripped my hands really hard.

O-okayyy... what the hell is happening!? I looked at Mr. Manaying. He looks so furious. Anyone, help me?

"Are you playing games with me, Mindara!?" Mr. Manaying shouted as he slammed the table again. Pie's grip became much tighter and tighter. She must have been so scared now.

"No, Father. I am very serious about this" she cautiously said. I looked at Zee and Krystal. Zee's jaw was dropping while I could feel the fear in Krystal's cat-like eyes.

Pie wiped her lips with her table napkin. "We are finished eating, Father. Please excuse us. We have a class tomorrow" She looked at me and then to Zee and Krystal. "Let's go, everyone"

---------------------------

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Ugh. It's morning again. I woke up from my sleep. After tidying up my bed, I looked at my reflection in the mirror. The events that happened last night suddenly came up to my mind.

After Pie excused us from the dinner, we immediately get inside her car. Krystal drove us home and then they went to their dorm. We all departed without saying a word.

Is Pie... doing okay right now?

I hope she is.

---------------------------

CLASSROOM

I supposed to have a class with Zee right now but it's really weird. I can't see her anywhere. She wasn't answering my calls and doesn't even reply to my text. That is weird. We went to school together and now she's nowhere to be found.

Maybe she saw Jane!? Oh God, Zee please be alright.

Suddenly, the door opened. I thought it was the professor but I was wrong. A tall petite figure walked inside the classroom. Our school uniform looks perfectly good on her. Even though she wasn't wearing her work clothes, she still looks as professional as though our uniform is her work clothes. Her cat-like eyes are wondering around the room and then it stopped to me.

"Good morning, Krystal" I said as I waved my hands to her and gave her a smile. She just looked at me coldly and didn't even smile back.

"Goodmorning" she said timidly as she placed her bag to the chair beside me.

"So, how's your first day of school so far?" I said in attempt to strike a good conversation.

"Nothing interesting" she mumbled as she organizes her ballpens according to their colors.

I could feel our classmates staring at Krystal. Soon, I could hear them talking about her.

"Who is that girl? She's so pretty but she's not so feminine though"

"But she looks so dull. Definitely not my type"

"Look at the way she stares! It's so lifeless. Just look how mean she looks at others. So rude"

Are they stupid? We can obviously hear what they're talking about!

"Hey you! We can hear you! Can't you just mind your own business?" I said in anger. Geez, people are so rude these days that they'll even talk bad about you even if you can hear them.

The guys walked away from us. I took a seat and saw that Krystal was staring at me intently.

"What?" I asked.

She looked away from me and timidly said, "Nothing"

---------------------------

During classes, some girls walked towards me and asked what is the weird looking spot in my neck is. At first, I don't actually want to tell them what it really is but girls kept on asking and asking and asking so I told them the truth. It was a hickey. The girls sighed in disappointment hearing that. As my eyes wandered, I saw the glamorous pair of hazelnut eyes. It's looking directly at that reddish mark she made. Why is she looking at it so intently?

CAFETERIA

"Tina, the school trip is coming. Do you want to sit with me?" Yam said as she hugged my arm. I would like to sit with Pie but I figured that she might sit with Krystal or with Jane plus, I'm just her friend. Krystal and Jane are her bestfriends.

"Yeah, sure. As long as you bring snacks haha" I teased.

"Fine. You win!" Yam sighed, giving up.

"What is this?" she said as she continued to investigate the mark at my neck.

"A hickey" The moment she heard that, I could see her swallowing a lump in .

"Looks like somebody's wild last night, huh?" I just chuckled at the thought of that.

Suddenly, I could hear someone giggling so cutely. My eyes unconsciously searched for that maker of the voice and then my heart skipped a beat as I saw that person. It was the maker of my hickey. She was laughing with Puey. It's so nice to see her laughing again after all that happened yesterday. I thought she won't be able to smile today.

She was wearing the clip today. I kind of blushed seeing her wearing it. She looks so gorgeous. Never in my life did I ever imagine that the only heiress of Manaying Corporation would ever wear a clip bought by a nobody like me, but of course, she thinks it was given to her by Van.

It's almost class time so I said goodbye to Yam. I headed out to my locker first. I was surprised. There was a baby blue note inside. Could it be.... Pie's? I could feel my face heat up at the idea of that.

Meet me at the rooftop. 6 PM. Come alone. Don't keep me waiting.

I smiled at what I've read. I won't Pie. I won't.

---------------------------

After class, I excitedly went to the rooftop immediately. Actually, after dismissal, Yam invited me for dinner but I declined because... well... Pie is waiting for me. Before opening the rooftop door, I quickly prepped myself up.

Okay, Tina. Don't be nervous.

I swallowed a lump to my throat and opened the door.

I didn't realize that it's already so dark at this time. It's so windy today, I have to fix my short hair a little just to make sure I look alright. And there she was, looking at the stars with her elbows laying on the railings. Her hazelnut hair dancing with the breeze while her hazelnut eyes gazing upon the night sky. What is she thinking?

"I thought you're going to make me wait again" she said, without looking at me and still looking at the skies.

I was confused at what I heard.

"Again? When did you wait for me, Pie?" I asked.

Her face started to become uncomfortable. "N-Nevermind" she said.

There was silence between us.

"So, it's you" she mumbled.

"Huh?"

"You're the one who gave me this" she said as she hesitantly removed the clip from her hair.

NOTE: Hi Guys, I am so sorry for the short update. I think that from now on, I'll be writing short updates like this instead of writing a long chapter for a long time haha But I dont know. Which one would you prefer?
-Updating short chapters / shorter time to update?

-Updating long chapters / longer time to update?