Girlfriend Number Two

What if.... Will you?

 “Ugh. Pie… Can’t we just take a cab back to your mansion? Why does it have to be in your dorm?” I said as I struggled to carry Pie in my back. She may be petite and short, but she’s VERY heavy.

Pie remained very silent. Is she sleeping?

I can’t help but to smile. Earlier at the café, she was glaring at our customers and now, she’s sleeping like a baby.

“I-I don’t… want” she murmured. Oh, she’s not sleeping. “… to go home.”

Why?

“But where is your dorm, Pie?” I asked but I know I won’t be getting a response out of her.

I was right. She was already sleeping and I am here walking her home to the café. Damn it, Zee. How can you disappear and bring your car with you when I need it the most!?

After a huge amount of effort to walk (since there’s no cab), we arrived at the café.

“Oh!” Aunt In gasped in surprise seeing me carrying Pie. She quickly opened the door for me. “I will prepare some clothes for her. Take her to your room”

I was about to bring Pie upstairs when I saw Zee’s back, staring blankly on the living room while sitting comfortably on the sofa.

“Hey! How can you disappear like that!?” I tried to nag her but she didn’t even turn around to me and talk to me.

Even though my back is hurting, I went towards Zee. I almost gasped in surprise when I saw her crying. “What happened to you, Zee?” I said.

“Jane… I saw her with Golf” Zee said, trying to force a smile as she gripped her beer tightly.

“I’m so stupid” she said. I gently put down Pie in the couch and I cupped my palms to Zee’s face.

“You’re not!” I hugged her. I turned to Pie again and carried her to my back. “Let’s talk about this tomorrow. Take a rest, first. Maybe you’re just overthinking, Zee”

Before I walk upstairs, I turned to Zee. “The only thing I know about Jane, is that she loves a lot. I’m sure she’ll choose you over that Golf”

---------------------------

I gently laid Pie into my bed. I tried to stretch my back and I heard some of my bones cracking. I should probably get a massage after this.

I hurriedly change into my Pororo Pajamas and went towards her. She was sleeping soundly.

I kneeled in front of her to get a clearer view of her beautiful face. I was suddenly reminded of the things that happened with Van today. Oh, poor Pie, Van must have been so annoying

I can’t help but to smile. Even though she’s drunk, she still managed to take my breath away.

Stop it. You’re just a friend. I hurriedly turned away from her. What am I thinking!? She likes somebody else now!

“Where…. Where am… I?” The moment I heard her say that, I turned around to face her. She was sitting on my bed, her hands in her forehead.

“My… head… hurts” she complained. I sat on my bed to face her. “You’re in my room. I’ll drop you off to your mansion tomorrow” I assured her.

Soon, she looked at me and she bit her lower lip as she let out a naughty smile. She was looking at my pajamas. “You look… stupid… but pretty cute”

I could feel my face burning up and my heart beating so fast. How? How can she be so y? Sheeesshh… It’s getting hot in here.

She slowly leaned closer to me. “I just noticed…” I slowly moved away from her. “that you’re… very hot. Did… anybody told you…that?”

“H-Huh?” I gasped at what she said. She continued to lean closer to me and I continued to back away from her. Soon, I fell out of the bed. Her lips curved up a smile when I fell.

She slowly followed me on the floor as she continued to lean closer to me.

“I-I h-have a g-girlfriend!” I defended, hanging on to that lie so that Pie would stop. Or do I really want her to stop? I don’t know. My mind is so fuzzy with Pie being like this.

She furrowed her eyebrows. “Can’t… you… please just… stop talking about… that girl?” She grabbed the back of my head and slowly placed her lips to mine’s. WAIT WHAT!?

DID… PIE MINDARA JUST KISSED ME ON THE LIPS!????

My upper lip is in between her smooth lips. My Goodness, am I in heaven? Her sweet scent is my adrenaline. The way she plays with my lips, the way she caressed the back of my head and the way she makes me feel… makes me lose myself. I responded to her kiss. She quickly put her toned legs around my waist as she sits on my lap. Is this a dream?

The heat has taken over us. Our sweet kiss turned into a passionate one. She stopped the kiss and went towards my neck and kissed it passionately. What is this feeling? It’s making my knees feel weak. I could feel her breath to my neck. It was electrifying! Every second of this is electrifying. Her breath in my neck… The sweet texture of her lips… Her hand caressing the back of my head slowly and gently… It’s making me crazy. She stopped again and smiled at me seductively. How can you be so tempting, Pie? She went towards my lips again as she moved her body closer to me.    

After a minute of making out, we stopped the kiss to take a breath. Our foreheads sticking to each other.

“Is Yam…” she murmured. We were close enough for me to hear what she said.

“Hhhmm?” I said as a response.

We were looking at each other’s eyes. “Is Yam… really your girlfriend?”

What do you think, Pie? If Yam really is my girlfriend, would I be kissing you right now?

I nodded hesitantly. She swallowed a lump to as she saw my response. “Then why... why did you kiss me in the cellar?”

Because I love you. It’s always been you.

Instead of answering, I leaned closer to her and slowly placed my lips to her lips. I brushed my lips to her but she didn’t respond. Soon, she slowly broke the kiss.

“Do you think I’m easy? Do you think you can kiss me just like that? Do you think you can swoon me over that dashing smile of yours?” she murmured.

She gazed at me. My lamp was illuminating that hazelnut eyes of hers. Why does it feel like I’m hurting you when all I want to do is help you?

“If you think you can do that, then you’re mistaken. If you want me, you need to win me over. I'm not easy, Tina. I will never be easy. Remember that” she continued.

I’m not trying to win you, Pie. How could I when all I do is… hurt you?

“It’s getting late. You should sleep now” I said as I gently moved her body away from me and stood up. She also stood up but her body was swaying softly.

I turned my back on her. “See you tomorrow”

When I was about to walk on the door, I suddenly felt her arms wrapping me. She was hugging my back.

Why are you doing this, Pie?

“Don’t leave” she murmured as I felt something wet on my back. Is she… crying? “Just… sleep beside me”

I turned around to see her face. I was about to refuse but that hazelnut eyes… it was red from crying and yet it was staring at me like I’m the person she needed the most. How could I ever resist you?

---------------------------

“AHHHHHHHHHH!”

I heard somebody shouted. What is it? I suddenly opened my eyes. What was that noise? Is it from outside!? No, I don’t think so. The voice was so near.

I turned around on my right side and I saw PIE MINDARA IN MY BEDROOM!? What the hell!? I suddenly fell out of my bed.

She was covering her body with my blanket. I could see her porcelain-like skin and since my blanket was small, her beautiful collar bone and her toned legs are exposed. Wait… WHAT!? Is she !? Wh—Why the hell is she !?

I tried to recall what happened last night. Oh yeah! She was drunk so I brought her to the café and she…. SHE KISSED ME!? Suddenly, my jaw dropped. B-but why the hell is she !? I don’t recall taking her clothes off!!

My reverie was broken when she threw my pillow to my face. Ouch, that hurts!

I stood up. “Tina… is that you?” she gasped as she saw my face.

“Y-Yeah!” I responded. She suddenly closed her eyes and massaged her temples. “Oh no” she murmured.

I tried to walk towards her but before I did, she threw my other pillow on my face. “P-Please! Don’t come n-near me!” she shouted as she fished for her bag just beside her. Is she… going to throw that in my face!?

“W-Why am I n-!? Explain yourself!” she commanded me as she aimed her bag to my face. “Explain or you’re gonna get this!”

“I-I don’t know!!!” I shouted. She furrowed her eyebrows. “What do you mean you don’t know!? Are you playing games with me!?”

She was about to throw her bag at me but before she did, “I REALLY DON’T KNOW, PIE! I DON’T REMEMBER TAKING YOUR CLOTHES OFF!”

She furrowed her eyebrows. “I don’t believe you! You definitely took advantage of me!!” she resisted.

“Why would I!?” I shouted. I swallowed a lump in my throat. “It’s not like I’m interested in you anyway!” I bluffed.

That words silenced her. I don’t know why. Why does it look like she was affected on what I’ve said? Later, she looked at me and then she swallowed uncomfortably.

“I still don’t believe you!”

“Why not!?”

“Look at your neck!” she fished for a mirror from her bag and threw it on my face. Why does she keep on doing that?

I looked at the reflection of my neck. What is this!? There is a reddish mark on my neck. Is this…

“A hickey” she whispered uncomfortably.

She crossed her arms across her chest and lifted up one of her eyebrows. “Did somebody give that to you?”

I was still speechless! I could feel my face heating up. A hickey… she gave me a hickey?  I quickly covered my face with my palms.

“Ugh, Tina! Stop blushing!”

Soon, she sat on my bed as she secured that the blanket that was covering her body is still intact.

“I’m and you have a hickey! Don’t you dare deny it! You definitely took advantage of me!”

“We didn’t have , Pi—“

“Aissh! Why do I have to lose it to a playboy like you, Tina? Why did you take advantage of me? Why did you take advantage of me when you’re not even interested at me!?” she said as she massaged her temples.

“H-Hey! You were the one who attacked me first!” I said suddenly.

She furrowed her eyebrows. “Y-You were leaning closer t-to me! And I-I said I a-already have a g-girlfriend! You were the one who said ‘Can’t you just stop talking about that girl’ and kissed me! You were the one who took advantage of me! You harassed me!” I explained in distress.

“I did that!?” she grumbled as she messed up her head and lied down to my bed. I could hear her whispering “Oh, ” over and over again. Is… sleeping with me bothers her that much? Am I… that disgusting?

Soon, she sat again and looked at me. “Still, you took advantage of me! You’re going to be responsible for this! You even stole my first kiss and my i--” she said but she abruptly stopped.

I massaged her temples. Does she really believe that I can do that to her?

Suddenly, she gasped. “What if…Oh no! What have I gotten myself into!?” She kicked the foam of my bed.

“What?” I asked.

“What if I got pregnant!?”

“WHAT!?” My jaw dropped at what I’ve heard. I DON’T EVEN HAVE THAT MAN PART TO IMPREGATE HER! But I can’t help but to smile. Did she just imagine us having a baby together?

I could feel my face heating up. “H-Hey! Wh-Why the hell a-are you blushing!?” she said as she grabbed her bag again and threw it in my face. Ouch.

“Get out!” She massaged her temples again. “I don’t want to see you!

I stood up and got out quickly. Geez, Pie is so scary, but still very cute.

When I closed the door, I shouted “There are clothes on the top of the drawer. When you’re done, go downstairs. You need to eat”

“Whatever!”

She’s too cute. I saw my reflection in the mirror of our hallway. I’m… smilling?

---------------------------

She looked at her reflection. Her hair was messy and she was so cold because she’s and the only thing that’s covering her is a blanket.

“Tina, how can you do this to me?” she mumbled. She messed up her hair again due to her frustration. Her head hurts so much and she doesn’t remember anything from last night.

She quickly looked around the room. It was so clean and fresh. She glanced around the top of the drawer. It was an oversized t-shirt and a boxer. She never worn anything like this before.

After changing, she went towards the desk with a mirror hanging on top of it. I look like an average person… she thought. All her life, she only wears high-class clothes suitable for a high-class lady like herself. And then, she remembered what happened earlier.

Aishh! Why is this happening to me!? She thought as a picture of Tina popped into her mind. Never in her life did she imagine that a playboy would be the one who would take her first kiss and more importantly, her i--.

She cringed at the thought of that. Thahan, you’re going to pay for this. She was about to go downstairs when something caught her attention. At the top of the drawer, there was a baby blue box. The box was somehow familiar but can’t remember when did she saw that since her mind is so fuzzy. She grabbed her phone and took a picture of it.

---------------------------

“Why is Pie screaming so much earlier, huh?” Zee nudged me. Her eyes were red. I assume she probably cried all night. We were sitting at our dining table. Aunt In and her were already eating and I was waiting for Pie to come.

I grabbed a bread and took a bite. “Well… she thought that we had…“ I hesitated to say.

“What?” Zee pried on.

I could feel myself blushing upon imagining that we… did that. Stop it, you’re only a friend!

“S-She t-thought w-we made…l-l-l-love”

Zee and Aunt In almost choked at what they heard.

“Yah! How could that happen? You slept in my room, right!? Mom even asked me to sleep next to her!” Zee gasped as she tried to maintain her composure.

“About… that” I gulped. How am I supposed to say this? “I did sleep in MY room”

“WHAT!” Zee and Aunt said in unison. Aunt quickly hit the back of my head the moment she heard that.

“Ouch!” I exclaimed.

“You deserve that! Of course, Pie’s going to panic thinking that she slept with a—“ Aunt suddenly looked around the stairs to see if Pie is there but luckily she’s not.

“a boy” she continued while lowering her voice.

Zee chuckled in amusement. “So that’s why it’s so loud in here early in the morning! Pie’s even better than my alarm clock haha”

“Oh Pie, she must have been scared. You’re going to apologize and explain to her, Thahan. Why did you sleep in there anyway!?” Aunt In suddenly turned her eyes to my neck. “AND WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!?”

I covered my hickey. I think I’m blushing again. “I-It’s nothing!”

Aunt In raised her hands midair and is about to hit me but before she did. “Goodmorning, Aunt In. Goodmorning, Zee”

I turned around immediately and saw her, wearing my oversized shirts and my boxers. Her porcelain-like legs were exposed. I kinda blushed on that.

I mentally slapped myself. Friends don’t blush on something like that.

“Goodmorning, honey” Aunt In sweetly said as she hugged Pie. Aunt slightly combed Pie’s hair. “Zee and Tina will drop you on your house later”

Pie glanced at me and turned back to Aunt. “It’s okay, Miss In. I can just call my driver for that”

“I insist, Pie”

Pie looked at Aunt. Aunt’s face is so serious that Pie couldn’t even refuse. She nodded.

The four of us ate together. Aunt, Zee and Pie were talking but Pie didn’t even bother talking with me or even look at me.

---------------------------

Zee and I drove Pie off to her mansion. I was the one driving since I know the direction anyway. Zee is not her usual self today, which I could understand because of what happened last night. Pie… well, Pie is also not in her usual self, too. She’s still thinking that we actually did ‘it’ last night when it’s actually her who harassed me.

I was wearing my brown cap and my denim jacket. Whenever my eyes wander around the mirror, I could see Pie glancing around my clothes. What is she thinking?

We finally arrived at her mansion. The moment we got inside the golden gates, I could see Zee’s mouth opened in amusement. “Holy ! Is this even real?”

I parked the car on their garden. The garden was so big that you could even fit a mall in there. Yes, that’s how rich Pie is.

“Thank you for dropping me off” Pie coldly said to me. Before Pie could get out, Zee said “Pie, I really want to pee. Can I?” but I think Zee probably lied about peeing so that she could see the mansion from the inside. Witty.

Pie half-smiled at Zee. “Okay, come on. Oh, and do you want me to tour you around the mansion?”

Zee giggled while nodding. She quickly got off the car and dragged me with her.

---------------------------

The mansion didn’t change that much ever since the last time I came here. It’s still breathtakingly elegant as ever. The moment you enter the ginormous marble door that they have, you will immediately encounter a golden harp statue with angels around it.

“Pie! You’re living in a paradise!” Zee exclaimed to Pie, who was very amused to Zee’s reactions.

Unbeknownst to Zee, living in this ginormous of a house requires as much sacrifice to live in it. For some, it’s their happiness. For some, it’s their love.

Hearing that made Pie’s face a little uncomfortable. “Zee, aren’t you going to pee?”

“Oh yeah!”

Pie gave her the directions to the comfort room. Zee excitedly walked towards the restroom, leaving me with Pie… again.

It started to get awkward between us.

“Pie”

“Tina”

We both said synchronously. We laughed a little because of that. Realizing that she’s still mad at me, Pie immediately gave me her poker face.

I cleared my throat.

“You go first, Pie”

She crossed her arms across her chest. “Well, I was surprised. I thought your reaction would at least be similar to Zee”

“Well, it’s not like your Mansion is the biggest one I ever saw” I slipped. . Why did I say that?

“Excuse me?”

“N-Nothing!” I sighed in relief that she didn’t hear me. But it’s true though. Burnaphan Mansion is much bigger.

“Just so you know, if ever you got me pregnant, the baby will live here and you can only visit on the weekends” she hissed.

Damn, Pie. You’re still thinking of that?

“Don’t think that just because I’m rich, we will be the one to handle the expenses. That’s wrong. You will have to quit school and work. You are our school’s best student so I take it that Manaying Corporation would be delighted to have you”

How can you be so irresistibly cute and sassy at the same time? I could feel my face heat up a little. So she was totally imagining us having a baby?

Suddenly Zee appeared from nowhere. “Hi guys, ‘sup?” and then she looked at me. “Thahan, why are you blushing, dude?”

Shut up, Zee.

I immediately hid my face from them. “I’m not!”

“If you say so” Zee gave up but she gave me that ‘I-know-you-are-hiding-something’ look.

Pie cleared . “So shall we proceed to the tour?”

“Take the lead, Madame” Zee said.

Pie toured us all over the mansion. Even though I countlessly toured this all over once, it never failed to amuse me. Zee’s reaction to every room is priceless, especially when she saw the mini theater the Manaying’s has. Bringing Zee here is a good idea because somehow, she forgot about her issue with Jane.

It’s almost lunch time. A maid approached Pie cautiously.

“Uhmm… Young Miss”

“What?” asked Pie coldly. Now, that’s weird. Pie always smiles at her maids.

“Master will be joining us for dinner together with some guests” Pie’s face became uncomfortable suddenly.

“WHAT!?” she suddenly blurted out. We were surprised at her sudden reaction. Realizing that, she quickly maintained her composure.

“I thought he’s in China right now to meet our investors. Why is he here?”

“He cancelled the business trip to… discuss some certain topics with you”

“My friends will also be joining us on dinner and after dinner, I will proceed to my dorm. Please tell Father that there won’t be any discussion about the matter” Uh… what? I thought we won’t stay long?

“B-but… Young Miss---”

“No but’s. Please take your leave”

“Very well, Young Miss”

The maid took her leave. Zee quickly leaned closer to Pie. “So does that mean that you’re gonna let us stay until dinner?” she said with a sparkling eyes.

Pie nodded at her and was amused seeing how Zee looked like she won the lottery with her smile. Soon, Pie looked at me. “You’re going to join, right?” she said to me coldly.

“I don’t know, Pie” I mean, what if somebody here recognizes me? But this is the Manaying Household, there’s no danger in here.

“Ohh! Please join, Tina. Pleasseeee! I don’t want to go home yet. And Pie wants you to join, right Pie?” Zee nudged me like a child.

Pie sighed a little. “Right. But if you really don’t want to, it’s okay. I understand”

It probably won’t hurt if I joined. Let’s just hope that Mr. Manaying doesn’t recognize me.

“Okay, I’ll join”

“YESSSS! You’re the best, buddy!”

I looked at Pie and there was a hint of smile in her lips. Is she happy that I will join?

“Well then, let’s get you two some makeover” Pie said.

---------------------------

When she said ‘makeover’, I thought she meant staying at her house and probably make ourselves presentable but when she took us to the most elegant mall in town, I say ‘scratch that’.

We’re now at the most expensive men’s clothing shop to shop for suits. I know it is the common courtesy to look good while eating with friends and family but to buy a brand-new suit for one dinner is too much. Even for my family, it’s too much! We never dressed that formally for a dinner.

Pie was inside the waiting room, reading some magazines while Zee and I were stuck with a room full of suits! Pie told us to buy anything we want.

“Bro, isn’t this cool! Look at these suits!” Zee said. It’s like she completely forgot about her own issues or was she just trying to distract herself? I don’t know.

I chose a champagne-colored suit with a pink bowtie and a white polo to go for a classy yet refreshing look. I went to the fitting room and wore it.

“Whoa dude! Look at you, you look so fine!” Zee weirdly said. Zee doesn’t compliment me that much.

I fished for Zee’s bag and looked for his styling gel.

“So what did you choose?” I said as I headed in front of the mirror and started styling my hair.

“This” she said as she raised her chosen suit. It was… yellow. And the pants is… green. She looks like a pineapple if ever she pushed wearing that.

I immediately put down the gel and grabbed the suit and returned it back to the rack.

“What are you doing, dude?”

I grabbed a maroon suit and a maroon pants. “Do you want to look like a pineapple, Zee?” I also grabbed a black polo.

“Here wear this” I gave him my choice. She checked out the suit I gave her. “Whoaa! This is very cool”

---------------------------

After we finished prepping up, Zee went to Pie first. Upon seeing Zee, Pie’s lips started to curve up in amusement.

“Oh, Zee! You look great! Can I take a picture with you?” Pie said as she took out her instax. Soon, they took a selfie together.

“Well, I won’t look this good without Tina’s help. He’s so good at picking suits”

“That’s because he’s a boy, Zee”

Zee chuckled at that. “Yes, it must be”

I chucked because I could hear their conversation. After making sure that I look fine, I walked towards Pie and Zee.

Zee smiled the moment she saw me and Pie… I can’t understand. She was just staring at me.

“You look ugly, Tina” Zee teased.

“Whatever, Zee” Soon Zee looked at Pie.

“Hey Pie, aren’t you going to take a picture with Tina?”

Pie was taken aback with what Zee have said. “Uhh… yeah, right. I should”

We tried to take a picture together but since she’s so short and I’m so tall, I was going to grab her camera but I accidentally grabbed her hand instead. Her eyes looked so shock at what I did so I immediately said “I’m sorry, Pie. Let me take our picture instead”. I grabbed her camera. “Smile at the camera”

We took the shot and after that, she immediately grabbed her camera. Too bad, I didn’t even see what we look like.

“Let’s go home?” Pie turned to Zee.

---------------------------

Pie told us to sit at the dining table already and then she went to her bedroom to change her clothes. The table was so long and there is a chair in the upper middle of the table which I assume is Mr Manaying’s chair. The dining room looks very luxurious and there are different varieties of statues around the room.

We were just watching the maids prepare different kinds of food on our table. All of it looks very classy and delicious.

“Miss Mindara, Madame would want to know if you could join her with her meeting in Russia?”

I could hear a girl saying nearby. Zee turned around and nudged at me, “I think Pie’s finished dressing up”

“Please tell her that I won’t be able to make it. I have a lot of school works and if none of my parents respect that, then they shouldn’t have sent me to a business course and study my off”

“Very well. I shall inform Madame”

Zee nudged at me again. “Geez, so that is why Pie doesn’t go to school sometimes”

“Hi, sorry for keeping you waiting” I heard her voice so I turned around and my jaw dropped. She was wearing a see-through evening dress. She was wearing a white fitted sando underneath. Wow. You look so wonderful as ever, Pie.

Beside her was a much taller petite girl. Her gaze is as cold as Pie’s. Her hair was quite messy and it compliments her mole in her face. Unlike Pie’s circular face shape, hers was a thinner one. She looks cute yet she looks fierce and very serious. She looks gloomy somehow, but very attractive. She might even pass as a model and as an actress.

“Everyone, I would like to introduce you to my personal assistant and a sister to me, Krystal. She came from Korea. She’ll be transferring at our school tomorrow so please be nice to her” Pie introduced us to that Korean girl beside her.

Zee and I waved at her.

“Hey there, Krystal. I am Zee. I hope you like watching softball, ‘cause if you are, then you’re going to see me a lot” Zee said as she smiled her signature attractive grin.

“I don’t… really like softball that much” Krystal timidly said again. Zee pretended to get hurt as she put her hand to her chest and said, “Ouch! You broke my heart”. Pie can’t help but to smile at Zee.

“Hi, Krystal. I’m Tina. I hope we can be friends” I said as I genuinely smiled at her. She just stared at me coldly. Soon, she covered her face with her hair.

“I… hope… so too” she said, almost whispering.

Pie placed her hands to Krystal’s shoulder. “Krystal, come, let’s sit”. The two gorgeous girls took their seats. Pie sat beside me. I was on her left and Krystal was on her right.

“Ah! What a wonderful evening!” I heard a husky voice. Zee, Pie and Krystal turned around to look at the maker of the voice. I didn’t bother to look. I know it’s him, who could it be besides Mr. Manaying?

He found his way towards his chair. I looked at him shortly and looked away immediately thinking that he might recognize me even though we only met two times before. He’s still the same, except that he now requires a cane in order to walk properly. His friends sat across our side.

“So Krystal just returned here from Korea, er? How is our branch there?” he asked.

Krystal immediately stood up and bowed as a courtesy to her boss. “Everything is going smoothly, Mister. Should I submit a report about our sales?”

“There is no need for that. I heard you’re going with Pie to school. Please take care of her. I assume you already packed your bags. You’re going to live in her dorm, right?”

“Yes. Everything is already prepared, Mister”

“That’s good, take a seat”

Krystal took her seat.

“So, Pie. Why don’t you introduce me to your dashing friends?”

Pie, who was eating already, stopped what she was doing and turned to her father and then to Zee.

“Father, I would like you to meet Zee. She is an athlete and is the star player of our softball team. We won the trophy because of her”

Mr. Manaying clapped his hands once.

“Oh, splendid! I heard of you! You are very amazing even though you’re a girl” he remarked. Zee just bowed and said, “Thank you, sir”

Pie cleared . She turned to me.

“This is Thahan. He was the one who got the perfect score on our entrance exam. He is also the top student of our university. Zee and him are siblings” Pie introduced me.

“It is a pleasure to meet you, sir” I continued.

“So you are that legendary student who got the perfect score at the entrance exam… You’re very… interesting. Having you in my company would be a pleasure” he remarked. I just nodded and smiled.

Soon, we ate. I was savoring the food that is given to me while Zee ate and ate to her heart’s content. After the fancy dinner, Mr. Manaying sat comfortably with his chair.

“So, Pie. I heard we won’t be able to discuss after this so I would like to converse you about the topic right now”

Hearing those words certainly got Pie as her eyes became wide.

“In front of everyone?” I could hear Pie mumble to herself.

Krystal also seems shock at Pie’s sudden reaction. She quickly maintained her composure.

“V-Very well… Father, if that is your wish”

Mr. Manaying cleared his throat. “As I repeatedly requested of you, I would like to ask you again if you could… marry one of partner’s son”

Pie bit her lower lip as if she’s holding back. “I’m sorry, father. For me, marriage is still out of my options. I believe Manaying Corporation is already known worldwide and I don’t see the need to expand it further”

The guests are nodding in agreement with Pie. Mr. Manaying slammed his hand to the table. Everyone was shocked.

“Can you give me a reason why do you keep on declining every proposal men have given to you? You even declined the most eligible bachelors here in Thailand. Several actors also like you. What do you want!? You don’t even have a boyfriend yet!”

Pie swallowed a lump to .

“I already have a boyfriend” Pie said. I was shocked at what I heard. Pie has a boyfriend!?

I could feel my heart shatter into pieces. When I heard that she likes someone, I barely even recovered and now, she has a boyfriend? How am I supposed to take that?

Unexpectedly, she held my hand. What is happening?

“Father, I would like you to acknowledge Thahan. He is my boyfriend. Please support us”

Pie suddenly gripped my hands really hard.

O-okayyy… what the hell is happening!? I looked at Mr. Manaying. He looks so furious. Anyone, help me?

 

NOTE: Hi guys 😊 Sorry for including Krystal here in the story. I just really love the girl and I made several fanfics about her when I was in highschool and I didn’t finish any one of them. In fact, you can actually read one of my unfinished fanfics on AFF. The title is ‘You’re Forever in my Eyes’ of JustJung. I felt so guilty to my past self so I decided to just put her here.

For those who doesn’t know her but watched the drama ‘The Heirs’, you might know her as ‘Lee Bo Na’~

But for those who doesn’t really know her, it’s okay. Think of her as another character. She doesn’t have a huge part in this story anyway.