happy new year 2017

This Is Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Happy New Year 2017

 

 

GD wraps his over expensive Frank Miller watch around his wrist, once again he combe his already-very-neat hair and adjust his suit. He walked towards a table where he keep his car keys.

Rolls royce, bentley, lamborghini.

He took the last one.

This is the last day of 2016, december 31 2016 and he’s gonna celebrate new years eve with his band mate, Bigbang.

They spent the last two years being busy going around the globe promoting their songs. Today, they pomise to just have fun before their last stage in two weeks.

GD push the pedal to TOP’s apartment, where the friendly dinner party took place.

 

“You’re all gonna stay till the count down, right?” TOP asked.

“I will have to leave before midnight, I promise Hyorin to do the countdown with her.” Taeyang said.

“I have to do the countdown at Monkey museum with my natural high DJs.” Seungri also informed his band mate.

TOP turned to Daesung, “What about you?”

Daesung grins, “I have an appointment too…”

“This is so unfair! I prepared everything for you guys! I even open the most expensive wine I have to celebrate new year with all of you.” TOP looks disappointed.

“Hyung, I’m so sorry, but you said we’re just gonna have dinner on new year’s eve, you didn’t mention anything about the count down.” Seungri said.

“Doesn’t that means I asked you to stay till midnight?” TOP raised his voice, “guys, I’m gonna enlist in less than a month, all I want is spending more time you.” TOP had drinking since the afternoon, he’s already tipsy.

“Sorry, hyung…” Youngbae sighed.

“I will stay.” GD suddenly said.

Everyone looking at him, they knew he’s the only one who received most invitation to many parties and they all thought he will be the first person who left TOP’s apartment.

“You?” TOP asked.

“I have no plans to go to any parties.”

“Really??” Daesung surprised.

“Yes.” GD sips his wine.

“Promise??” TOP raised his pinky finger.

GD scoffed, “promise hyung!”

 

TOP’s still mumbling about the pressure of being enlist after the other left. He finished around three bottles of wine alone. GD sat beside him on a couch while listening to him.

“And why are you not going to any parties?” Top asked.

“Nothinng really interested me.”

“Why don’t you go to Japan?”

“Why would i?”

“I don’t know… meeting your flings?”

GD scoffed, “I’ve no interest in having flings anymore, hyung.”

“Hmm…”

both of them resting their back at the couch headrest, looking at the ceiling.

“Where’s Chaerin?” TOP suddenly asked.

 

+

 

CL sat with her parents in her house in Seoul. Her mom cook dinner while she prepare the table. Her father busy reading some journals while holding a box of tissue cause he got flu and keep sneezing.

“Dinner’s ready, dad.” CL called her father.

“Okay.” Mr. Lee put down the journal but bring the tissue with him.

“Is the flu getting worse, dad?” CL asked.

“No, its getting better, but the weather outside is too cold, that’s why I didn’t bring you and your mom to have dinner outside.”

“Here is much better than any restaurant, dad.”

“Honey, do you forget that during her tour and promo she often eat at restaurat? She must be sick of the food.” Mrs. Lee came with a bowl of noodle.

“Moreover, if we’re all going out without Harin, she’ll go mad.” CL chuckles.

Harin stayed in Hongkong for work and not able to go back to Seoul during the christmas and new year this year.

 

After the dinner, her father watching some TV shows then call it a night and heading to bed. He’s not gonna wait for the count down cause the medicine made him sleepy.

Her mom follows not long after. She walked passing CL when she’s about to get into her bedroom.

“No planning to do the count down somewhere, Chae?”

“I have some invitation but… I don’t feel like going, mom.”

“Why?”

“I want to spent new year with my girls, but Bom is in LA with her family and Dara is not in Seoul right now.”

“What about Jiyong?”

 

+

 

TOP passed out at the couch, GD took blanket from TOP’s room and covered him with it. He peek on his watch. 11.42.

He took his cellphone and press a number on his speed dial.

“Hello.” A husky voice answered.

“Chae.” He said.

“Hey, oppa.”

“Where are you?”

“I’m home…” she said.

GD went to TOP’s balcony, its breezy but it has the amazing view of the river and the city.

“You’re not partying somewhere?”

“No…”

“Is everything okay Chae?”

“Yes, oppa,” she chuckles, “Where are you now?”

“I’m at TOP hyung’s place, we had dinner but now all members except me and TOP left for their own event.”

“What about you? Don’t you want to do count down somewhere?”

GD took a heavy sighed.

“I don’t feel like partying too, I thought Bigbang will stay but they left before count down, then I thought its okay to celebrate it with TOP hyung, like you know… we can have a nice conversation, but he already passed out now…”

CL laughs, “he’s drunk?”

“Yeah, but come to think of it, its better like this, I almost explode because he won’t stop talking about how sad he is for being enlist next month.” He chuckles.

CL also giggling, “oppa…”

“Yes?”

“Do you know that 2ne1 will release a single by the end of january?”

“Oh my God?? Really? Did YG decided to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter