disbandment

This Is Why
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

but why...

 

 

“Oh God, this is bad…” Taeyang murmured while holding his cellphone. Most Big Bang member except Seungri is hanging on the studio for our Final concert in Japan in two days.

I was watching some youtube videos with TOP while Taeyang is lounging at the studio couch with Daesung beside him playing some games through his phone.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“Check this.” He showed us an article from one of the biggest Kpop news site.

 

YG ent. announces 2ne1 disbandment.

 

“What the f—“ my heart skips a beat.

“Oh …” TOP mumbles.

Daesung seems very speechless.

“Ji, does Chaerin tell you anything about this?” Taeyang asked.

“Unng… no…” I said faintly. “The question is does the girls even knew about this?”

“But how could Sajangnim do this without discussing with them??” Daesung asked.

“Come on… like you don’t know him.” TOP scoffed.

I took my phone and walked out the studio and going upstairs to YG’s office.

 

“Wait, Jiyong-ssi, Sajangnim is not here right now.” his secretary called him.

“What?”

“He’s not here, he’s out of town.”

I groan and going back to the elevator while pressing his number.

 

“Hello, Jiyong.” He picked up.

“Hyung, how could you do this to 2ne1??”

“Oh… the news is up?”

“How could you?”

“Ji, this is the best for them…”

“You know its not!” I said.

“I know the best, Ji, better than you or anyone else… they can’t comeback with just three of them.”

“Why not? Give just one reason why can’t they comeback without Minzy?”

“Without Minzy, its not 2ne1 anymore… and I know that its not a good idea to keep them hiatus, disbandment is the best way so all of them could move on with their own career.”

“Did you disscuss it with the girls?”

“Ji, really, I’ll be the one who take care of this, you just have to stay away from this matter okay? Think about your own band, don’t you realize you’re gonna lose Seung Hyun who’s gonna enlist soon? Have you think about what kind of activity the rest of the member will do while Seung Hyun away?”

“But hyung…”

“Think about it first, 2ne1 is not your concern.”

“How can you said they’re not my concern? 2ne1 is like the girls of Big Bang!” I desperately said.

Yg scoffed, “You care cause you love Chaerin, everybody knows that.”

I sighed, “Not about that hyung.”

“If you don’t have concert in Japan, I bet you’re already on the plane to LA now.” He said.

He’s right, I was so close from buying ticket to LA just now.

“I’ll hung up. See you in few days.” He said.

 

I’m so mad right now, I don’t know what YG have in mind to release statement like this. I walked back and forth while looking at my phone. I wanted to call CL but maybe she’s sleeping now cause its still night in LA.

Taeyang called Dara who is in Manila right now and she was crying saying that YG didn’t even say anything to her.

TOP called Bommie, she’s not crying, she’s blamming herself and it hurts us more to hear that.

“What should I do?” I murmured.

I remember CL came to me several months a go, when I was suffering when my private instagram account being hacked. She’s appear in my studio out of nowhere and comfort me. I want to do the same to her. I want to go beside her.

Everyone is looking at me.

“Nonstop flight from here to LAX is around 10 hours, and you can catch the next flight if you go to the airport right now…” Top suddenly mumbles without looking at GD, “And we can meet you in Japan in two days.”

 

+

 

I just landed when I saw some messages from YG

 

YG: some says they saw you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter