Bonus Chapter

Slight Jealousy Is Needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It it Thursday evening and also a day off for both Jihyo and Jinyoung. Since both of them are busy lately, they decided to just relax in the house, which is Jihyo's house, and spend their time like any other normal couple.

Jihyo and Jinyoung cuddle on the sofa with her head on his chest and his arm around her waist. He turn on the television and search for something to watch. At the end, they decided to re-watch Running Man episode 319 that she have record the other day, where Jinyoung appear.

When Jihyo realized that he going to appear on that episode, she give him a glare. Jinyoung just grin and pretending didn't see her glare. She just chuckle looking at his action, pretending to be innocent. Jinyoung keep playing with her hair while watching the variety show.

"You know Jihyo-ah, I got excited when Mark call me saying that he going to appear on Running Man. You know what come into my mind at that moment?", Jinyoung said and look at Jihyo.

"What is it?", she said looking at him.

"I thought of you.", he said and peek her cheek.

"Yah!", Jihyo punch his arm playfully and she can feel herself bushing. She turn around and place her head back on his chest. Jinyoung smile when he knew he can make Jihyo blushing.

"At that time, Mark didn't said who going to come to our agency because all he said that he going to appear on Running Man. He even told me which studio he in and ask me to come. Since I'm free at that time, I quickly get ready and goes to our agency.", Jinyoung said while playing with her hair.

Jinyoung and the rest of Got7 actually got a day off that day and he planning to spend it with Jihyo. The rest of the members went back home except from Mark and him. However, Jihyo is filming Running Man and they only able to meet after filming. Thus, he stay in the dorm doing nothing until Mark call him.

Jihyo remember that night where she spend with Jinyoung and Mark. He actually didn't want to bring Mark along, but Jihyo feel pity toward him since he going to be alone in their dorm that night. That's why she told him to bring Mark along. It's not actually a problem since they knew the relationship between Jihyo and Jinyoung.

She clearly remember when Mark told them that he regret his decision to follow Jinyoung that night because he can't stand when he saw that Jinyoung being extra clingy toward Jihyo. She knew why he being like that but nothing she can do. She does feel embarrassing but she didn't want to make him upset.

"When I reach the agency, I give him a call and he said that he will wait for me outside the studio." he continue and brought Jihyo back from her memories.

"Did you know Haha oppa is the one with Mark?", she ask him with her eyes still on the show.

"Not until I arrived in front of the studio. Mark told me that Haha hyung is the one coming and I quickly decided to go back to the dorm to continue my sleep. Honestly, I did feel disappointed when it not you.", he said and Jihyo just chuckle.

"So, how did you appear then, Jinyoung-ah?", she ask looking at him in with a frown.

"Well, I can't escape Mark's grip and he did literally drag me inside the studio. I have to help them at the end." he confess.

"Seriously Jinyoung-ah? He drag you? No wonder your face like that.", Jihyo ask with a surprise tone.

Jihyo laugh at him wholehearted and she can feel her stomach start getting hurt from the laugh. Jinyoung look at her with a glare and cross his arm. He couldn't believe that Jihyo is laughing at him.

He turn around and his back facing her. Jihyo stop laughing and wipe her tears. She knew that Jinyoung is mad at her but she couldn't stop smiling. She pause the show and back-hugged him. She place her chin on his shoulder and tilt her head to look at him.

"Are you mad?", she said looking at Jinyoung from his back.

"No", he said and turn his head to the opposite direction.

"Sorry Jinyoung-ah", Jihyo said and pouting.

He keep avoiding her face. He know that he will immediately melt if he see her face, while Jihyo keep searching for his face. When Jinyoung look at his right, Jihyo put her chin on his right shoulder, and so on.

"Sorry Jinyoung-ah. I'm sorry.", Jihyo said and pouting.

She keep poking his cheek to gain his attention. When Jinyoung couldn't stand it anymore, he stand up releasing her hand from his waist and went to the kitchen to drink some water, still pretending to be mad at Jihyo. He smile secretly when he knew Jihyo follow him.

When he finish drink the water, Jihyo turn him around facing her. Jihyo lock her arm around his neck and keep looking at his face. However, Jinyoung keep avoiding her look. Jihyo sigh and take her arm off. She cupped his cheek with both of her hand and make him facing her directly.

"Are you still mad at me Jinyoung-ah? Sorry Jinyoung-ah. I'm sorry.", Jihyo said and pouting looking at Jinyoung.

"No", he said and hold her hand.

He detach her hand from his face and put them down without release them from his grip. He keep looking at Jihyo with a poker face and stare at her face with a pout on her lips. Jinyoung give a peck on her lips and grin.

Jihyo enter her blank mode when Jinyoung kissed her. She keep blinking her eyes and he found her so cute. He give her another peck on her lips and keep smiling. Jihyo released her hand from his hold and looking at Jinyoung with a glare.

"You just pretending, aren't you Jinyoung-ah?", Jihyo said looking at him.

"Sorry.", Jinyoung said and hug her waist, bringing her closer to him with a smile.

"Yah, I thought that you still mad at me.", Jihyo said and hug him back.

"Come, lets continue watch it.", Jinyoung said and drag her to the couch.

Jihyo and Jinyoung sit back on the couch with him hugging her side. Jihyo sigh and continue watching the show. He push the play button and when his part is arrived, she suddenly got curious on something.

"Did you have to do that?", Jihyo said without looking at Jinyoung.

"Do what?", Jinyoung said still watching the show. Jihyo get up and facing him.

"That.", Jihyo said pointing to the screen. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter