Sequel

Slight Jealousy Is Needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He got off the car and walk toward the elevator. He pick the floor number and keep smiling by himself. Somehow, Jinyoung is happy and excited today. He walk to the door after exit the elevator and punch the password to the house. He enter the house and expecting his girlfriend will welcome him.

However, only silence greeted him. There's no sound of Jihyo, nor her brother. Jinyoung realize that he is alone, but his mood didn't even change. Not even slightest change can be seen. Jinyoung enter the living room and take a look at the clock. He realized that he still early.

Jinyoung take out his phone and planning to give her a call. However, he hesitated a bit, thinking that perhaps it is better to let her surprise. He change his mind and put back his phone. Jihyo knew that he will be there, since it's his day off before continue the their tour.

One thing that Jihyo didn't know is when he would arrived because Jinyoung just inform her that he will be there but not when he will be there. He looked at the clock once again and thought that Jihyo probably on her way home by now.

Jinyoung took a seat on the couch and turn the television on. He didn't care what to watch because he just want to kill some times. He still couldn't let his smile fade from his face. If he took a walk at the street at this time, people probably thought that he have gone crazy judging by his smile.

After a while, Jinyoung look at the clock again just to see that only a few minutes have passed. He feel that the time pass slowly today. He just couldn't wait for Jihyo to be home. He missed her a lot and he got good news to tell her.

He knew that there probably some news already regarding the topic but he still want to tell her himself. Jinyoung keep wasting his time watching the television. Sometimes, he took his phone and search the news about her. He could feel like a stalker.

He could heard the door password is entered and he hurriedly turn the television off. Jinyoung literally jump off the couch and stand in front the door, and smiling expecting her would come.

"Welcome home Jihyo-ah!", he greet her, a bit cheerful from normal.

Jihyo got surprised by him. She didn't expect he will be there. He would called her whenever he arrived before her, but today, he didn't called at all. Jinyoung approach her and embrace her tightly.

"I can't breath.", Jihyo said when Jinyoung hug her.

"Sorry Jihyo-ah. I just missed you.", Jinyoung released her, and peck her lips.

Jinyoung closed the door and drag her to the couch. He took a seat beside her and hug her waist. He is obviously happy to see her. And way deep inside of her, she missed him too and glad to see him. Jihyo put her bag on the floor and let her body relaxed a bit.

However, Jihyo's mood actually not that good because of something that have to do with Jinyoung, but obviously, he didn't realized it yet. It just become worse when she is tired form her filming but she just let him be for now.

"Guess who got an offer from NBA for their photo shot for their S/S collection?", he said smiling toward Jihyo.

"Jackson?", she said a bit cold.

"Nope. It's me!", Jinyoung said in cheer, still oblivious of her mood.

"Yeah, with TWICE.", Jihyo said in whisper and luckily he does not heard it.

"You know why I accept it? Because I can wear your collection freely after this.", Jinyoung said happily. He always want to wear her collection but he afraid that it would create scandal because he does not have any connection with NBA before.

"Like they will allowed it.", Jihyo said, almost rolled her eyes to him.

"I'm sure they allowed it. I'm not sure about my company, but I'll ask them later. I'm so happy you know when they want me to be their model for the collection.", he said hugging her and place his head on her shoulder.

"And Jihyo-ah. Perhaps you do know this already, but I just want to tell you myself. Starting from today, I'll be using my real name, Jinyoung instead of Junior. Thanks to you actually.", he praised her and give a peck on her cheek.

Jihyo actually the very first person that ask him the reason he not using his real name. Starting form that day, it keep him thinking and he is sure that he wouldn't want to be call as Junior when he grow older later on. She also the first person whom suggest to him to used his real name instead of Junior.

Jinyoung is very happy when his company allowed him to change from Junior to Jinyoung. He feel very grateful toward her. However, things begin to get awkward for Jinyoung when he realized that something seem bothering Jihyo.

Jinyoung loosen his embracing and looking at Jihyo's face. Jihyo keep looking at the television and didn't bother to look at him back. She only looked at him when Jinyoung pull her face toward him. However, her eyes still didn't looked at him. He didn't think that he said something wrong.

Jihyo seem to avoiding him. He feel hurt, but he thought that it perhaps because she is tired. However, he still didn't let her go. He sometimes can be selfish too. Suddenly, Jinyoung stomach rumble. He didn't even have breakfast yet, because he is excited to meet her.

"Jihyo-ah, have you eat already?", Jinyoung ask her.

"I'll cook.", Jihyo said coldly and stand up, escaping from his hug.

Jiyoung looked at Jihyo, whom walking to the kitchen. She took out the meat and eggs out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter