Slight Jealousy Is Needed

Slight Jealousy Is Needed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He walk to the elevator and pick the floor number. He walk to the door after exit the elevator and punch the password to the house. He enter the house with a not very good mood.

"Seong Moon, is that you?", a female voice ask when she heard the door is open.

"Are you really have to do that in front of me?", he reply instead of answering her question.

Jihyo is confuse with his question. He thought it was her brother, instead Jinyoung is the one who enter her apartment. GOT7's member, Jinyoung is her boyfriend, and they have dated for a few months already.

Jihyo still dazed and oblivious of what Jinyoung has ask her about. She keep thinking about what she had done that make Jinyoung mad, but she couldn't think of anything.

"You really didn't know, aren't you Jihyo?" he cross his hand and standing in front of her. Jihyo can almost see steam coming out from his ear and nose.

Jinyoung then sit on the sofa with his arm still cross on his chest. Jihyo follow and sit beside him.

 

Flashback

Jinyoung never feel this excited when attending variety show. He will be one of Running Man's guest along with Got7's member. They will be the prison guards while she be the prisoner. He didn't tell her that he going to be the guest. He want to surprise her.

The train she ride is approaching, and his heartbeat become faster. Jinyoung smile when he saw Jihyo step down from the train, but he have to keep cool and stay in character. He can see Jihyo slight surprise face when looking at him.

When Running Man members took their place, Jinyoung quickly went behind her but he a bit late. However, he still feel a bit lucky because he can stand behind Gwangsoo, which is beside Jihyo.

He feel like he want to hug her but he can't do that because they were currently recording. He just have to hold on for now. As time pass by, he can feel that the weather is too hot for him, and he worried for Jihyo.

When he saw Gwangsoo running away, he begin to chase him. He want to show Jihyo that he also a man when he determine to caught Gwangsoo. He tried his best. Lucky for him, God heard his wish and he able to removed Gwangsoo name tag. He feel excited and can't wait to tell Jihyo later.

Once he return, he went behind her and fan her using Gwangsoo tag name. However, she didn't realize his present. Jihyo suddenly lean over Gary and whisper some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter