Blaze Your Brightest

JinKook Drabbles

Heavily inspired by Jin's Puma Bog Sock ad in which he plays the guitar and there's awe-struck Kook & Tae.


 

“Woah.”

“Hyung.”

“Do you hear that?”

 

Both heads turned to the direction where the sound was coming from and both jaws dropped. The sight was even more beautiful than the sound. Waaaay too beautiful.

 

Gruntling, Jungkook rubbed his eyes as the beauty before them continued to strum the strings in a graceful manner. With his right leg crossed over to his left one, his back was hunched as he was playing the guitar, doe-like eyes stared to the direction of nowhere as if he’s contemplating on a deep thought, lips slightly parted. It was a sight to behold.

 

“Woah,” Taehyung repeated.

“He’s a fallen angel.”

“He’s perfect.”

 

Jungkook nodded in agreement. The man, if you looked at him from his blonde locks to his long slender legs, looked breathtaking. Maybe except for a little flaw Jungkook’s hawk eyes didn’t miss. It made Jungkook’s lips curve to one side.

 

As if on cue, the man stopped strumming and carefully put the guitar down. He stood up from the stool he sat on and grabbed the opposite ends of his white sweatshirt.

 

Jungkook and Taehyung’s eyes opened wide as the man pulled his sweatshirt up, revealing toned abs as his black shirt was accidentally lifted. If it possibly could, the two boys' jaw would have dropped lower; their eyes unwavering; bodies frozen.

 

Both boys breath hitched as they watched the man wear his clothing correctly, as if time went by in a slow motion.

 

Man, I’d give anything for him to notice me. Jungkook thought as he felt his racing heartbeat gradually returning to normal.

 

The man smirked and turned his head to look at the pair of bigger doe-like eyes staring back at him.

 

 


Aaaaand, I'll leave you hanging that, and the rest for you imagination. *evil smirk*

What kind of being did you think Seokjin was?

Which pair of eyes did he look back to? :p

Do you think he really heard JK's thoughts?