y and Mysterious?

Never Had A Love Like This

You still could not believe it. Who were those guys?  

 

As you glanced out at the window, something caught your eye.

Getting up, you decided to check it out. On the floor, there was something small and blue which seemed to glimmer under the sunlight.

Purple earphones were attached to it which made you realize that it was an iPod. ‘Hmm...Strange, you thought, whose could it be’? Turning it over, you expected to see nothing, but you were surprised at seeing a name written: YoungSaengie.

At that moment, you had no idea who this “YoungSaengie” was, but you intended to find out. Walking back into your house with the electronic device in your hand, you thought about its owner. You had always had a big imagination and it entertained you to think the owner was some y, mysterious man.

Sighing, you slapped your forehead, ‘Aishh.’ You looked at the screen and noticed how clean it was; not one single fingerprint. The battery was full and you decided to see what music there was inside. Scrolling down the lists of songs, you realized a lot of songs were in Korean, thank god you had learned to speak it in college.

In a matter of seconds you observed all the songs were from one group.

“What in the world? This person must be some freak obsessed with this group. So much for the y and mysterious stranger…”

You put an earphone on and closed your eyes, hoping to catch the beat of the music.

 

이른햇살이비치는너의싱그런모습눈망울가져간

All my eyes can see is your figure the early sunlight shines upon

Oh Girl 가까이 다가갈 때면 숨이 막힐 것만 같아 자꾸 다시 돌아서게 돼

Oh Girl, every time I approach you, it’s hard to breathe, so I end up turning back

 

By just listening to the beat, feeling the rhythm, and hearing the lyrics, you knew the song was beautiful. You looked at the screen and saw that the song was called Snow Prince. As you observed the album cover once more, one of the men caught your eye, a face that was vaguely familiar to you.

Gasping, you put your hands to our face and realized that the one you recognized in the album cover was the one who had helped you up the day before…your new neighbor.

As if that weren’t enough stress, you then heard a knock on the door. Yes, you heard it clearly, but you were just so surprised that you ignored it.

Unaware of the continuous beating on the door, you spaced out into another world. For once, your life was getting some spice added to it.

Turning to the side, you heard a soft tapping…on the window. There seemed to be someone’s face right in front of the window. You shrieked and fell off your chair.

“Kwenchana? Are you okay?”

Your heart was beating too fast as you noticed the boys from the album cover in the iPod. It was them. No wonder there had been news reporters surrounding their house the other time. ‘Oh no’, you thought.

You stuffed the iPod in your pocket and slowly got up. Trying to fake a smile, you walked to the door and opened it.

Sure enough, all five boys were there.

“Anyeonghaseyo! We are SS501.”

 

[~30 min later~]

 

“So, you want to live with me…why again?” You were glad to see their handsome faces, but the news they delivered to you was rather shocking.

“Mianhae. It’s just that there are some problems with the place. Our manager suggested that we move to another city, but we like it here. I thought maybe you could help us. We’ll even pay you for the rent. Please. ” Jung Min was good with words, too good.

To top it off, the other four guys were making sad faces which made you burst out laughing. How could you not accept?

 

“Alright then you guys, fine. You don’t have to pay. Just make sure you make my life a bit more interesting, ok?”

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, it's short I know, but it's just the beginning. Hope you guys liked it ^^

As the chapters progress, the length will increase. I'm thinking of basing a chapter on each member to introduce each one of them. Once all five of them are introduced, I'll put them all together. And we'll see from there. 

Please comment :D