Drat. Double Drat.

Never Had A Love Like This

[HyunJoong]

 


You get up. It’s a usual morning. Nothing new, nothing old. In fact, your life is so typical that there is nothing to really look back at and smile. (Sad, but that’s just your character.) You hear noise outside and decide to check out what it is. Once outside, you see vans surrounding the house in front of you. Furniture is being rearranged in front of you; it is just all utterly ridiculous. “Great. Rich snobs have moved in.” You grunt. You had been in such a bad mood lately, you felt like beating someone up. Hopeful, you hoped the new neighbors would tick you off so much that you would have a reason to hurt them.

Drat. The cereal is gone. You forgot you used it up yesterday.

Double drat. There’s nothing at all in your fridge, just a bit of mustard.

Sighing, you know you must go to the supermarket. You get up, go out, start your car, and as you do, you look outside.

Now there were paparazzi all buzzing over the house in front.

Not caring one bit, you left to the supermarket. There was so much there, you ended up buying everything. From milk to eggs, fruits to veggies, ice cream to pie, and meat to fish. Oh and you even bought furniture, but at a furniture store of course (lol). As you drove back to your house, you remembered your childhood.

It had been pretty good at one time, but it all crashed when your father and mother died in a fire.

Orphaned at 8 years old, your aunt came over to take care of you. She was fine, but eventually you realized she didn’t care at all for you.

In fact, she even tried to take away your parents’ house away from you, but thankfully your parents had left it to you in their will. After being eighteen, you threw her out and spat in her face. Ever since then, you did not wish to see anyone, know anyone, and not speak to anyone. Many people thought you were some crazy lonely woman, but you were just hurt from all the pain.

Not paying attention to the road, your car swerved to the right, and almost hit another car. The other driver yelled at you, but you didn’t care. What did it matter? Who were they, anyway?

You got out of your car and tried to carry as much bags of groceries as you could. It all seemed to go well, until you lose balance and trip over a rock.

But, just as you are about to hit the ground, you feel arms fold around your waist and notice your groceries have not hit the ground.

Strange.

Wait.

Something’s not right.

You look up and see three guys around you. One is holding you; the others are holding your bags. “Hey. You ok?” the boy with the orange/brown hair asks you. You nod and take your bags, “Thanks.” The boy with the orange/brown hair says, “I’m Kim Hyun Joong and these two...well you’ll get to meet them soon enough. We actually came to greet you since we are your new neighbors. We hope to get along well. See ya later.”

Whoa, you thought, they looked like sculptures. You smiled at the thought of such interesting neighbors…until you saw where they lived. That house in the front which had been surrounded by vans earlier before.

No way.