Wake Up!

Never Had A Love Like This

One minute you were lying in bed peacefully and the next, all five boys were jumping on your bed, yelling together.

"Wake up!! Wake up!"

 

Groaning, you rolled over to the side and tried to ignore them. They wouldn't stop though. One was pulling your legs, another was attempting to pry off the covers, while the other three suddenly clapped their hands together.

Jung Min smirked, "Ssaaannddwiicchhh!!"

In less than three seconds, ALL five boys were lying on top of you. It would suffice to say that the weight of five men on top of one little you wasn't the most pleasant thing for you. You grunted and tried pushing them away. With a sigh you pulled the covers down from your face and looked up at the boys. "BWOH??"

"GUESS WHAT!!!"

You clicked your tongue and crossed your arms over your chest, not exactly 'thrilled' to hear what this 'exciting' piece of news from them would be.

"We are having a concert! You'll be able to go with us as well."

Sighing, you stuck out your tongue and felt annoyed. You weren't a very friendly person in the mornings, especially when someone disturbed your slumber. "Do you guys even sing good?"

"Bwoh?"

JungMin narrowed his eyes, "Are you insulting us??"

"Maybe..."

JungMin smirked, "Okay then, just for that, now you HAVE to come with us."

"Um no I don't. And I won't. So I'm going to go back to sleep now." and with that, you hid under all the sheets once more.

"Yah!"

Next thing you knew, you were on the floor with your hair all tangled and messed up. The boys pulled you out of the room and pushed you into the restroom.

You then yelled, outraged, "Yah!! And what am I supposed to change into? Or do you expect me to walk out in front of you all??"

The boys stayed silent. Sighing, you walked to your room and picked out some clothing that you could wear. There were three choices of outfits and you'd decide once you took a nice shower.

 

The boys got ready and were waiting for you in the living room. YoungSaengie poured himself a glass of water and drunk it down in one gulp. HyungJoon rested his head in his arms and tried taking a nap. KyuJong and HyunJoong were playing rock paper scissors, betting that they were better than the other.

"Ky-ie, By-ie, Bo!"

HyunJoong howled in horror when he realized he had his hand in a fist and Kyu Jong had his hand open wide to form...paper.

 

And paper beats rock.

 

"Aughhhh!!"

Kyu Jong snickered, "Mwahaha! I'm so cool!!"

"Yah! Namja always uses rock! You're no namja!"

"Shikuro! Your opinion doesn't matter here."

 

JungMin played with a ballpoint pen with his fingers, sighing, "She's not a morning person, is she?"

"I guess not." HyungJoon raised his head and faintly smiled.

"Rhetorical question." remarked JungMin.

"Blehh." HyungJoon stuck out his tongue.

"Yah are you sticking out your tongue at your hyung?? Igaeshi..." JungMin got up and smacked HyungJoon's head.

YoungSaengie chuckled and slapped HyungJoon's shoulder, "See, this is why you always respect your hyungs."

HyungJoon pouted but said no more. He was always being teased or belittled by his hyungs.

 

 

You brushed your hair, untangling it from all the knots that had accumulated when the boys had tried waking you up. Spreading smooth cream on your face, you looked at the mirror and wondered if you looked all right. You'd never gone to a concert before and weren't sure how you were supposed to dress.

There were three outfits you had chosen out. One was ty and revealing, another prim and dull, while the last was cute and comfy.

 

The ty one or at least the one you called that was a pink tube top with a white skirt that barely went past your thighs.

 

The prim and dull one was a turquoise dress shirt with brown pants.

You started wondering why you had this in your wardrobe in the first place.

 

The last outfit, the cute and comfortable one, was laid out nicely. It was a sleeveless purple blouse with black short pants. You decided to go for a cute and comfortable look, hoping the guys would like it. You made your hair wavy, liking the way it went with your outfit. Looking at the mirror, you smiled and the girl in the mirror smiled back…it was strange. You seemed…pretty. Picking up your towels after having dressed, you walked out of the restroom with a grin. Once you put everything away in its place, you walked out into the living room to see the other guys all minding their own business. “Ready?”

They looked up, and then their eyes widened once they saw you. They all said the same thing at the same time, “Yepeuda!” (You’re pretty!)

Your cheeks turned a bright shade of pink and you looked down at the floor. “Kumabwo.”

 

JungMin smiled *Wow, she looks prettier than ever!*

Kyu Jong *…*

HyunJoong fluttered his eyes, opening and closing them. His mouth dropped open, but he closed it and just kept staring at her. *That innocent smile of hers…*

HyungJoon showed his white teeth as he grinned *Curly/Wavy hair fits her nicely*

YoungSaengie stood up and patted your back, “You look nice.” He gave you a big thumbs-up and it made you laugh. *She looks beautiful.*

 

“So guys…are we leaving anytime soon??”

“Oh yeah!” HyunJoong jumped up and grabbed his phone, placing it in his pocket.

 

YoungSaengie then turned to you suddenly, “Ah! Manager hyung said he wants to thank you in person for having let us live with you.”

“Me? Waeyo? He doesn’t have to…”

“But he wants to.”

“Okay then.” You shuddered a bit, wondering how this manager ‘hyung’ of theirs would be. Meeting new people wasn’t one of your favorite things. There was always that tense moment, the awkwardness when you first met someone. Once you would get to know them better though, that tense feeling disappeared.

 

JungMin patted your shoulder with a grin, “Don’t worry, he’s not a mean guy. He’s actually pretty funny. Besides, if he tries messing with you, we will back you up for sure. Right HyungJoon?”

HyungJoon kicked up his leg, trying to be like Bruce Lee, but tripped over your foot and crashed down on the floor with a grunt.

JungMin shook his head with a sigh, “Dongsaeng, sometimes you really make me wonder…”

Helping him up by tugging his arm, you grinned at him, “Come on, let’s go.”

 

All six of you jumped in the white van and seated yourselves. There were three seats in the middle and another three in the back. You were still tired and wanted to take a nap on the way so you thought it better to sit in the back row, next to the window. In the middle, to your right, was HyunJoong. To his right, sat an excited Kyu Jong. He kept telling you how much you’d love the manager and that you would actually be hearing them sing for the first time. HyungJoon leaned his head against the window in front of you, shutting his eyes for a brief second about to take a nap until a naughty JungMin came out of nowhere. “Whoops! My bad! Mianhae dongsaeng.” He used all his weight to push HyungJoon into the window with a smirk. YoungSaengie sighed, “Yah! Stop playing around!”

 

The car ride was a long one, but you had managed to fall asleep and seconds after you, HyunJoong laid his head against your shoulder. Kyu Jong however, ended up falling asleep, expecting something to lean against on the other side and ended up crashing on the floor. He looked around, wondering if anyone noticed and sat back down with a frown. He looked over to see HyunJoong sleeping peacefully beside you. “Bahh.” After muttering that, he sighed and peered over to see what the other three were doing. They were sleeping as well. “Aish. They always get to sleep. It’s so easy for them. Yet, poor me, I can’t even shut my eyes without falling like a dummy.”

By the time you guys arrived at your destination, all six of you, yes, even Kyu Jong, were snoring. The driver chuckled as he slammed the door open, awakening you. Groaning you stretched out your arms, ready to get up and out the car. But, something was holding you back. A head against your shoulder…? Your eyes widened at seeing him sleep so calmly.

*Oh great, I’m not going through this again. He’s not going to trap me like the first time. No sir-ee.*

At the count of three, you pushed him roughly, showing no mercy. He fell off and fluttered his eyes open with a groan. He smirked at you. You were suddenly confused, why wasn’t he mad or annoyed?

Narrowing your eyes, you muttered, “Why aren’t you doing anything?”

He chuckled, “I wasn’t sleeping you know. I just wanted to see what you were going to do. And boy, am I disappointed in you. How could you be so mean? Just wait next time.”

“B-but—” Sighing, you got out of the van and met the others outside, seeing them yawn and rub their eyes.

A staff of people rushed over to the boys, crowding them, and pushing you off to the side. Kyu Jong smiled as he pulled you close to them, telling the people to back away and that you were with them.

 

A tall woman wearing red circular-framed glasses with a notepad in her hand began to speak, “Okay boys, today will be busy. First you’ll get your hair done, then some make-up, and of course the clothes you’ll dress in for the concert. There will be three songs you’ll perform and with each one of them, a different outfit to go with it. The songs you’ll sing will be: A Song Calling For You, Déjà vu, and Snow Prince. Ah, and one more thing, right after you dress in the first outfit, you’ll need to go over who will sing and what dance moves you’ll do like usual.”

“Ye.” The boys bowed and walked off into the building.

 

Not sure of what you were supposed to do, you shrugged and followed along. The boys suddenly disappeared and you were in the middle, looking to see that were three halls in front of you. One to the right, another to the left, and the last to the front. What way to choose? Sighing, you drooped your head down and were thinking what way you’d go.

 

You then heard footsteps coming closer. Looking up, your eyes widened at seeing a tall boy with a towel wrapped around his neck, wearing a white tank that exposed the muscles on his arms. He held a water bottle in his hand and looked at you, confused.

“Who are you?” He seemed to be nervous about your presence.

“Shouldn’t I be asking you that?”

“Wait—you don’t know who I am?”

“Uh no. So who are you?”

He suddenly smiled, “Choikang Changmin imnida. I’m from the musical group DBSK.”

“Oh. Anyeonghaseyo, I am ___. DBSK? Another musical group?”

“Pretty name. And what do you mean by that?”

“Nothing really. Just forget what I said.”

“So what are you doing here? People usually aren’t allowed here…”

“Oh! I’m looking for SS501. They left me behind and I got lost here. I have no clue where to go.”

“SS501? You know them?”

“Yeah, I do. Why are you here by the way? Not in a rude way or anything.”

He chuckled, amused at your way of being; he liked you. “I came to practice some choreography for a new song. The rest of the group went off to have fun though.”

“Oh. Um, could you help me find the boys?”

“Here, I’ll accompany you. Follow me. And don’t get lost!” He teased you.

Pouting, you replied, “I won’t.”

 

Turning to the hallway that had been to your left, he led you to a brown door with a template on it. He opened it and looked in for a few seconds before nodding his head and turning to you. “Here they are. It was nice meeting you. See you around maybe?” He grinned and walked off.

 

You stared at his back, wondering if you would really be seeing him again sometime in the future.

“Hello? Are you going to keep standing there like a fool or are you going to come in?”

“Hm?” You turned to face YoungSaengie and smiled. He chuckled and pulled you in, then closing the door behind you. You saw all the boys sitting on a chair in front of a mirror and a lady standing behind each one of them. The ladies were spreading gel over their hair and brushing it down.

A man came up to you, extending his hand with a warm smile. “Anyeonghaseyo, I’m the manager of SS501.”

“Oh hello…” You smiled back, a bit nervous.

“I would like to thank you for letting them live with you for now. Not much people would do that, especially someone who didn’t even know who they were.”

“It’s nothing. They’re pretty cool.”

 

HyungJoon raised his hand with a wave, “Hear that? She thinks I’m cool!”

Kyu Jong sighed, “Yah, she said that about all of us.”

 

The manager shook his head in annoyance, “Anyways, I was thinking of a way I could show my gratitude and an idea came into my mind. How would you like appearing as a guest in the show X-Man beside the other members.”

Your eyes widened as you heard the last words.

 

*Say What?!*

 

 


A/N : Whoa it's been a while since I updated this story. Sorry for the long wait. So its a long chapter this time and I hope you guys like it. To be honest, I actually liked this chapter. I think I worked harder on it lol. Comments are kindly appreciated, nice ones, no mean ones.