A Challenge?

Never Had A Love Like This

You opened your eyes unsure of what had happened before. In fact, you forgot everything from yesterday…why were you on the floor in the living room…in your regular clothes? Weird. You slowly got up and decided to go in the kitchen. Opening the fridge, you grabbed a water bottle and took a sip.

 

Stretching your arms out, you walked back to the living room and gasped.

 

Five guys were lying down and one of them was shirtless. It suddenly hit your brain that you had been sleeping with them the entire time.

 

You crouched down hoping to not make a sound or wake them up.

 

The shirtless guy snoring on the floor was the one who had caught you when you were about to fall.

 

“I’m Kim Hyun Joong and these two...well you’ll get to meet them soon enough. We actually came to greet you since we are your new neighbors. We hope to get along well. See ya later.”

 

Smiling, you remembered everything: from finding YoungSaengie’s iPod to Ss501 moving in with you. Mesmerized by such happiness, you fell into a trance and noticed who had slept beside you. The one called HyunJoong.

 

It was only then that you observed how smooth and silky his skin seemed. Your hand was inches away from Hyunjoong’s face when you heard a soft groan.

 

Quickly, you dropped your hand and turned around.

 

Kyu Jong yawned and shook his hair. He smiled at you and asked, “How are you?”

 

“Good. Should I wake them up or let them do it on their own?”

 

“Trust me. Waking them up is very difficult. You up for a challenge?”

 

“Challenge?” You got up and grinned. Ever since you were little, you were known to accept challenges from anyone.

 

Kyu Jong smirked since he knew you would be in for a surprise.  He had actually considered helping you, but when he noticed how confident you were about challenges, he couldn’t resist the chance to see you meet your match.

 

Whenever you looked at his face, you were fascinated at how fresh HyunJoong’s skin was. It was a miracle you didn’t attempt to touch him like before. He was lying on his bare stomach with his arms to his side. Aww, how adorable, you thought. Had you been paying more attention, you might have noticed his arms being raised or the fact that he was rolling to the side.

 

 “Oh!”

 

His arms tightened around your waist as you struggled to break free from his grasp. Suddenly, he rolled over, making you fall on your back.  Frightened at this strange position you were in; you stayed frozen and didn’t move a muscle.

 

*Eeotokhe? What do I do?*

 

“YAH!! Hyunjoong, what are you doing?! Let go of her!” Kyu Jong seemed angry as he shouted at the sleeping prince you were being held by. HyunJoong, however, was still dead asleep, unaware of his actions.

 

Groaning, HyungJoon rubbed his eyes and sighed. It was only until he opened his eyes that he His mouth gaped open at the sight of his fellow member embracing you. Getting up, he rushed over to you as if he couldn’t believe it.

 

Both he and Kyu Jong attempted to free you from HyunJoong’s tight grip. There was only thing you thought of doing and it was to tickle him. Gently, your fingers started to tickle him all around. The other two decided to do the same and in a matter of seconds, Hyunjoong opened his eyes, and the first thing they saw was you.

 

Alarmed, he got up and released you, making you fall on your stomach.

 

“Ouch.”

 

Although you hoped to contain your anger, you couldn’t and ended up storming out of the room.

 

 

“Yah! Hyung, look what you did now. You’re lucky it wasn’t me that you were holding, because if it was you would have been dead by now.”

 

 

“What are you yelling about Kyu Jong? …and what happened to her?” HyunJoong really had no clue of what he had done wrong.

 

Kyujong and Hyungjoon made a ‘tsk, tsk’ with their lips as they shook their heads in unison. “You really don’t remember? What a shame.”

 

You walked into another room, not noticing a figure covered by several blankets on the floor. You were too frustrated to look where you were going. Everyone in your old school had known you as the girl who could do anything. Yet, today, you met your challenge.

 

*How embarrassing. I just stayed frozen like a dum--*

 

“Oof!”

 

Your legs tumbled to the floor and you fell on something…or rather someone.

 

“Watch it!”

 

Youngsaengie jolted up and glared at you. For some strange reason, you got the feeling he didn’t really like you. He sighed and stood up, ignoring your presence as he began to fold the blankets.

 

“Sorry...”

 

You left the room quietly and felt sad at how Youngsaengie had treated you. He had never seemed like the type to snap back or even get mad at someone. Why was he even mad in the first place?

 

*It’s not like I tripped over him on purpose. I even said sorry. What is up with that guy? Aishh the next guy better not give me any problems or I swear that I’ll ki--*

 

(Snore ZzzzzZzzz)

 

“Aha! Target sighted. Let’s see if this one gives me any problems.”

 

JungMin lay on his back wearing a panda sleeping mask. His hair was sticking out like a rooster and you almost laughed.

 

You were right about to shake him when you felt a presence behind you.

 

Of course, you would have turned to see who it was, but before you could, a hand covered your entire face. You then felt a pair of strong arms grab you, not letting you fight back.

 

You wanted to fight back and you would have too…but your eyes shut and you felt darkness swirl all around you…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

HyunJoong

KyuJong

HyungJoon

YoungSaengie

JungMin

Just so you can see their faces better ^^.

Please comment. Hope you liked this chapter.