Characters Introduction (

Forever? YES (SEQUAL FOR WITH YOU)

Hey!(^_^) I can't update yesterday cause I was so busy. So, this is not a chapter. I should put this in the first but I forgot (^O^).


Characters Introduction

Y/N

An famous girl because of a guy called Park Jimin. Also a girl who hate Jimin. The reason is because Jimin keep on bullying her. But she doesn't know that Jimin actually likes her. Until Jimin confessed to her, she know that she won't fall in love with him. Always ignored him. Keila as her best friend. A really good relationship with BTS.

Jimin

A guy who bully a girl that he likes just to get her attention. A famous dude in the whole school. All of the students called him the "King" of the school. Also known as the bad boy. Not the type who breaks rules and don't do their homework. He only bullys a girl aka the girl she likes. A really good relationship with BTS. Knows that Keila likes him.

Keila

Had a HUGE crush on Jimin. Always stalking him when she is not with Y/N. Also always telling Y/N how much that she actually love Jimin. Wanted to use Y/N to get closer to Jimin as she heard that Jimin wanted to be friends with Y/N. Not a true friend.

Jiyeon

Keila's future sidechick.

Mina and Yeri

Transfered student from other school. Also Y/N's future best friend.

And less but not least the Bangtansoyeondan <3

All of them in a good relationship with Jimin and Y/N and never bully Y/N. Treat Y/N like their own sister except Jimin.