Chapter 2

Forever? YES (SEQUAL FOR WITH YOU)

Y/N P.O.V

“Can you stay with me?”

I was shocked by his action. “Why?” I answered him while he was still grabbing my wrist. “I just want to talk to you.” he said with a serious face. He helped me last time but he was being a to me. I thought for a while and said “Fine, but wait a minute.” As soon as I finished my sentence, I pulled Keila aside.

“What happened?” she asked me with a worried face. “Sorry, Keila. I can’t eat lunch with you.” I said with a sad face. “Wae~?” she asked doing aegyo. “Jimin want to talk to me.” As soon as I said that, she looked at me with widen eyes.

“What?! NO! He might bully you!” she half whisper half shouting at me. “Chill. I can take control and go and eat your lunch now. Don’t skip because of me.” I said pushing her to the door of the classroom. Before she could say anything, I closed the door.

I went back to my seat and looked at Jimin a.k.a the bully.

“What you wanna talk? Make it quick, I need to eat my lunch.”

“I’m sorry for bullying you all the time.” he said while looking down.

‘WHAT?!’ I screamed in my head.

Before he could said anything again, Keila slammed the door wide open and pulled me out of the class. “OMG! He said sorry to you?!” she half whispering half shouting at me. I couldn’t answered her. I was speechless.

“You know what. Let’s just go and eat our lunch.” I ignored the subject and pulled Keila to the café. We bought our lunch and sat down at a table which was empty. “Yo,, why did he say sorry to you?” she asked me. “He apologized to me that he is sorry about bullying me all the time.”

“OMG! I can’t believe he actually did that! If you and him become friends and then I can get closer with him and then both of us get more than friends and we-“

“OMG KEILA!!! CALM DOWN! I will never ever be friends with him! OK?!”

She is taking way too far. She have a crush on Jimin but that doesn’t mean that she can use me to get closer to Jimin! By the time, I already finished my lunch. I immediately left her at the café. I heard her called my name but I didn’t budge to care about it. I am hella mad at her.

Jimin P.O.V       

“I’m sorry for bullying you all the time.”

I said as I looked down. I never ever regret saying this. NEVER. I looked at her in the eyes. She seem to be really shocked. My heart told me to say something again but my mind wouldn’t let me. After a few second, the door slammed opened. I looked who it was and guess what, the girl who confessed to me last time, Keila. Yep, that’s right she confessed to me about how much love she had showed on me.    

NOTESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This chapter is short and Keila confessed to Jimin last time. ('0') 

What do you think? Comment down below. (^0^)

I will update tomorrow. (^_^)