#101 Dumb Ways To Get Their Hearts: SeulRene

#101 Dumb Ways To Get Their Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say she was shock, was an understatement. 

"Ow!"

She was just walking along the corridor with a flat, stable, clear ground when a blonde girl appeared out of nowhere, falling down infront of her.

Out of reflex, she squat down, reaching out for the latter's shoudler. 

"A-Are you hurt somewhere?" 

Irene wasn't sure if the stranger was really weird or had hit her head because she was smiling so brightly despite falling down infront of the campus's Queen Bee. 

"HELLO!" The stranger replied rather excitedly. 

Quirking a brow, Irene nodded with an awkward smile, "ahh yeah.. hello?" 

"A-Are you fine?" Irene inquired again, "how did you fall?" 

The blonde's smile brightened even more, which creeped Irene out a little. 

"Because of you." 

"B-because of me?" 

"I fell for you."

 

 

 

 

Kyulkyung stared at her older roommate, appalled before bursting out into a huge fit of laughter.

"So you are saying that you told her this lame pick up line when you fell onto the ground?" The younger girl cried in her tears after having a good fit of laughter. 

Seulgi shrugged and glared, "Its better than someone who don't even have the balls to go up to her crush and talk to her." 

Kyulkyung rolled her eyes in response.

"Shut up. Your method is as lame as your ." Kyulkyung sassed, "Falling down on purpose to get Irene unnie's attention? Thats so loser-ish!"

Offended, Seulgi threw her pillow into the younger's face,"Yah! Then don't come and ask me for advices!"

Kyulkyung groaned as she threw back the pillow, "But i didnt asked for dumb advices!"

"Excuse me? I'm simply trying to be a kind soul to help you out!" 

"Ugh." Kyulkyung pouted, "just continue your story. How did she react to your lame confession."

Seulgi leaned back onto the sofa and smiled idiotically. 

"Well, she was shocked and it was so damn adorable. She didnt do anything, she just stayed there."

 

 

 

"Kang Seulgi!" 

Irene finally snapped out of her trance when she heard the stranger's silky smooth voice and an outstretched hand. 

Still flustered with Seulgi's bluntness, Irene blinked and did nothing to the hand that was left hanging in the air.

"Hmmm...." 

Seulgi awkwardly withdrew her un-shaken hand back and rubbed her nape, embarrassed. 

"Sorry." Irene quirked a brow at the blonde's apology. 

"For?" 

"For you know." Seulgi's face flushed red which looked quite adorable in Irene's eyes, "Falling down infront of you and blocking your way."

Her reason managed to cause Irene broke into a little fits of giggle which made Seulgo go hay-wire. Her stomach churning with butterflies, hearing the cute giggles from her crush. 

"Silly."

It was Irene's turn to stretch out her hand for Seulgi, which Seulgi managed to accept it calmly (thankfully she was able to control her emotions) and pulled the younger one up from the ground.

"It wasn't your fault that i'm beautiful." 

Seulgi wasnt very sure if she was being flirted back when she saw the little wink Irene left before walking away.

Before Irene walked away further, Seulgi made sure that the older would remember her name forever.

"KANG SEULGI IS THE NAME!" 

"KANG TO THE SEUL TO THE GI!"

She shouted and her heart almost did a back-flip when Irene raised her hand up and waved at her, without stopping her tracks.

"Mission accomplished! Next stage!" Seulgi cheered happily to herself as she made a mental note to not wash her right hand that the Queen Bee had just touched.

 

Still feeling proud of her own pick up line, she ran up to Wendy and shierked excitedly.

Executing plan #2. 

"Seungwan-ah!" 

The said girl, jumped up in surprise with the sudden appearance of the overly-pumped up bestfriend.

"What?" 

Seulgi grinned widely, "please help your bestfriend out?"

"How?" Wendy questioned.

"Tell me who is Irene sunbae's bestfriends or sister or someone close to her!"

Wiggling her eyebrows, Wendy smirked, "What? Are you going to give up on the Queen Bee and go for easier girls?"

Rolling her eyes, Seulgi slapped the latter's shoulder lightly.

"Only a dumb would do that!" 

"Aren't you one?" 

Seulgi frowned, "yah!" I'm not!" 

The Canadian giggled and pat on the older's shoulder, smiling warmly, "Just kidding. If you know who they are, Joy's her bestfriend and Yeri's her sister." 

"Joy? Yeri?" Seulgi read out the unfamiliar names that actually sounded familiar to her ears.

Wendy chunckled, "They are in the Drama Club. You would probably remember them when they performed on stage. Yeri, the red haired and Joy the blonde with chunky bangs."

Gaining her memory back, Seulgi burst out laughing. 

'Oh! The one where Joy was accidentally pushed away too hardly by Yeri which made her tripped over the brush and got her in the pail?"

Wendy giggled and nodded her head furiously, "Yes! Them!"

Seulgi nodded and bit on her lips, "Then do you perhaps know what they like? Or who they like? Something that i can bribe them with?"

"Bribe?"

 

 

 

 

While holding on to a meaty chicken drumstick in her hand, Seulgi smiled to herself, all her memories back in college flashed through her mind. Too preoccupied with her precious memories, she failed to notice the stares she've gotten from Kyulkyung.

"C'mon unnie. Stop making up stories and tell me the real deal!" Kyulkyung sighed as she took the wings and bite on it, "i even called for delivery for your empty stomach!"

Seulgi munched on the white meat and glared at the younger, "I'm nof making up stories!" 

"Eh. So you're saying Irene unnie was also attracted to you the first time she saw you falling down and flirted back at you?" Kyulkyung asked nonchalantly, still not believing what the older was saying.

Seulgi nodded confidently, which cause Kyulkyung to buy what she was telling. 

"What? Then you really went to bribe her sister and bestfriend?" Kyulkying cocked a brow, looking at Seulgi, amazed by how her small brain could think of such dumb methods. 

But she was even more amazed how Irene even got trapped in these loser-ish ways.

"Of course." Seulgi winked greasily, "it was pretty easy actually." 

"How? Did you gave them money?" 

"Bae Joohyun's a rich princess, you peasent. Do you think her sister and bestfriend are in need of weath?" 

"Then?" 

Seulgi smiled, wiggling her half-eaten drumstick in between her thumb and pointer.

"This."

"F-Fried chicken?!" 

 

 

 

 

The two soulmates stared at each other than back to Seulgi, baffled by the older's request and 'gift'.

There stood Seulgi with two tickets----or rather two sets of thick tickets that could probably be as thick as their biology textbook.

"So you're saying that if we do as what you have said, we will get those?" Joy asked, pointing to the two 'books' on Seulgi's slim pair of hands. 

Seulgi nodded, dropping the tickets onto the table, which caused it to emit a solid echo. Indicating how thick they were.

"These contains vouchers from all stores for chicken. Old man's chicken, 46th district chicken, Myungdong 125 chicken store, you name it. All types of vouches are in there. It would probably last for life-time." 

Gulping, Yeri and Joy was tempted to succumb into the attractive bribe.

Just as how Seulgi wants it to turn out. Both of them skipped away happily, discussing on their plans and goals to finish the vouches before they graduate.

Now, Seulgi got Irene's sister and bestfriend on board. 

 

"Why did you have to make them be in the same boat as you?" Kyulkyung questioned, causing the latter to knock on her head.

"Never heard of such saying?" Seulgi continued, "Having more friends is better than having more enemies. I have to garner supports from her closes people to get closer to her!"

Kyulkyung shrugged, "What did you ask them to do? And what if Chaeyeon sunbae's doesn't have any friends?" 

"She has no friends?"

"Well, she seemed aloof..." Kyulkyung pouted, "Thats why its very difficult for me to get closer to her!"

Thinking deeply, Seulgi then grinned when an light bulb appeared. 

"Ah-ha! You just have her open-up to you!"

"Haha. Thats a fool-proof suggestion, unnie." Kyulkyung rolled her eyes as she face-palmed and wondered what she would need to do to get Chaeyeon open up to her. 

Seulgi pushed her head lightly with her pointer, "of course i would say that because i have a way for you to do that!" 

Glints of sparks shinned in Kyulkyung's orbs as she stared at Seulgi with anticipation, thinking that Seulgi will finally make herself useful as an adviser.

'CLING ONTO HER! OR BE CHEESY!"

The glints died down almost immediately as Kyulkyung scoffed and turn away, "Are you crazy? I would probably get my face slapped twice and my shin kicked for doing that." 

Seulgi shrugged, "well i used to think that away before i really did it. But actually if you look closely, Joohyun unnie is very much like that girl you like." 

"Both are cold-demure type just that Joohyun have a younger sister who has probably played a huge part for Joohyun to open up to others. And the clinging method i used worked well on her, in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter