Confused

Open Up Will Ya?

Kim Chungha's Room, Saturday A Month later 23.00PM

I'm looking at my phone while scrolling all of the messages that sejeong sent to me. since i gave her my number, she keep texting me with somehow unimportant thing like just saying hi, or asked what i'm doing, or what i had for dinner, or she just sent good night, good morning, have a nice day and something like that. i really don't understand that weirdo. maybe she wanted to be my friend but.. this is just weird and sometimes it bothers me alot like when she suddenly call me while i'm in the middle of studying.. or texted me when i was reading my favorite book and even bothering me while I’m watching my favorite movie.. even my longest friend yoojung never did that... although yeah.. Nayoung, Jieqiong and Chaeyong said that Sejeong had a feeling towards me but the fact is, she's soo popular and labeled as a flirt and i'm agree with that, these reasons that made me think rationally. I will not fall for her. i can't. but what should i do with her? geez..

"Yoojung-ah. what should i do? there's a student who keep giving me gifts and even texting me just for asking an unimportant thing." i asked to my junior and my best friend, yoojung. We're having a girls talk and sleepover time that we used to do it every weekend. Well her parents and mine are best buddies and they’re also a business partner. So we were friends since little but grew much closer as Yoojung’s family moved beside my house 5 years ago. I treat her as my real little sister.

Back to reality, Yoojung asked me back after hearing mine. "really? who is it?" i just showed her my phone with sejeong's face in it. Actually i admit that she got a nice eye smile despite all the weird things she usually done.  And Yes. I do save that photo in my phone. It just.. I can’t resist those eye smile…

after Yoojung saw it, she think for a sec and suddenly her eyes grew bigger and even open up so wide... aah..i lost my cutie yoojung.. "Eonni! is she Sejeong Sunbae?! Kim Sejeong Sunbae?!" why she's so hype? i just nod. she didn't know how irritating that lunatic is... 

"OMO! YA EONNI!!! She's not just a STUDENT! And don't you dare show me that expression when talking about her! She's a superstar student! She's the 101 band's vocalist! OMG You're so lucky eonni! Just accept her! make her yours for evvvaaah!" Yoojung pushing and pulling my t-shirt it hurts alot as the collar chocking me. "Cut it out!" i yelled

"she's too popular... i heard she is a play girl." with a smile, Yoojung patted my shoulder "Well... just wait and see eonni if she really likes you, maybe she would change. but damn eonni i really envy you." she said. ugh why all of them always said that! "YA! you should now how irritating she is! she always ruin my beautiful me time! she always greeted me in front of many people and its creeped me out." i said. 

"Although its really touched my heart when she brought me to the health room the moment she saw me fainted and after school end, she waited for me and drove me home. and sometimes..... she always cheers me up with her texted. which is only stay long for a couple of minutes because she never stop sending me an irritating emoticon. but still! i can’t trust her. i can't open up with her." well maybe i never spoke about her kindest that everyone adore and yeah she really is a kind person but.. too kind.. too much is never okay.

"so what do you think i should do with her?" i asked yoojung. but she didn't reply. "yoojung? my dear?" again she just dozing off. did something troubled her? "Hey earth to Yoodaeng!" i said while snapping my fingers in front of her. she startled and said "You don't have to do that eonni... you can just call me." i smiled to her and said "i did but you're not answering. You were dozing. What’s on your mind?" again she doze and ignoring my question.

"you’re dozing and ignoring me again." i said. "Maybe i'm just sleepy eonni.. look! it's already midnight! no wonder i daze so often." she's right.. my eyes kind of tired too i didn't realize it already midnight. "okay let's just sleep. good night yoodaeng. sweet dream~" i said while burried myself in my favorite blue sky blanket. "hope sejeong sunbae visit your dream eonni~" i smacked her with my heart shaped pillow. geez that kid. she want me to have a nightmare huh?

You know what? My eyes are indeed tired, but I can’t sleep. I keep thinking and try to figured out why Sejeong is so nice to me and why she bothers me a lot.. I decided to play with my phone. Nayoung and the others told me that our school had their own chat room and website, full of students news and gossips. So I decided to go to that web and I found a 101 band’s profile forum. Whoa… so they are really popular ha? I read about Huihyeon, the leader and the guitarist and also my former teammates in middle school dance club, Park Soyeon the drummer, My class president Kim nayoung the bassist, and the lunatic Kim Sejeong as the vocalist. Wow they had plenty of achievements no wonder they are so popular… and let’s see the member prof—

“Doyeon-ah! Kim Doyeon!”

I startled the moment I heard Yoojung yelled. I looked at her but only get a frowning little cutie still deep in her sleep. Doyeon? Ah maybe she’s the one who keep bothering her earlier? But who is she? Ah well I can ask her tomorrow…

now back to the website.. Sejeong birthday is in next month and she loves strawberry milk wow she has a same taste as me. Sejeong never dated anyone and never had her first kiss… w-wait a sec! with those kindness, and sweet talk she had? She never been into a relationship before? Well me either but I’m kinda ‘anti-social’ and nobody knows me but she… WOW! Hold on! What am I doing right now? Why I even bother looking anything about her? Okay chungha you must be really sleepy….

Kim Chungha’s Room, 06.15AM

*Bzzztt* *bzztt* *bzztt*

“ekhm.. Yobuseyeo?” I heard the other chuckled just after I spoke. Well can’t helped it.. I just woke up tho. “Aigoo that husky voice… Morning sleepy head. You just woke up aren’t you? hehe” wait a sec.. that laugh and that voice.. I looked at my phone screen and yup I was right. she’s sejeong. I sigh a bit.. of course.. she called me this early and I’m not a morning person especially in weekend like this. “Do you need anything Sejeong-ssi?” I asked still with my sleepy tone. “Nope. I just wanna hear your voice hehe. Well I hope you have a pleasant Sunday morning and have a nice day!! Bye~” and she hung up. GOD!! What’s Wrong with her! Why she act like that ugh!!! she ruin my beautiful sleep just to hear my voice?! Hhh… Great! And now I can’t sleep again!

Suddenly my phone beeping. And its from her again

Oh my god! Chungha-ssi! I’m really really sorry! I mistook 6 o’clock as 8!! Agh! So sorry! :(

What should I do with this idiotic lunatic…she is driving me crazy!

Just change your clock with the analog one please.

Sorry :((((

 But WOW it’s the first time you reply my message this fast. Hehehe I’m happy~

I choose to ignore her message and went down to the kitchen where I’m supposed to see my mom making breakfast. God what a terrible way to start my Sunday….

After a couple of minutes, I took a bath and helped my mom preparing breakfast for me and yoojung. My mother is a single parent. I never know who’s my father is since they separated when I was 2. And in this two floor house, I lived with my mom and sometimes my      uncle came. So yes basically me and mom is a bestie and she is the only one I can truly open up myself..

“its really rare you know.... to see my dearest daughter already taking bath at this early.” I sigh a big stressful breath and it made mom’s playful smile become a worried looked. “what’s wrong dear?” she asked. I sigh again. “Is it about that popular girl? Who is it? Kim Sejeong?” I nod. “Well.. earlier she called me just to say good morning to me. and the most irritating thing is, she mistook 6 o’clock with 8! I can’t really understand that kid.” My mom just smirking while looking at me playfully. W-what?! “Mom! Why you gave me that look?” I asked. “well.. like i’ve said before. Either she want to be your friends, or she want to be more than that. Bring her here sometimes I’m curious with this popular student that so attracted to my little hamster.” Bring her to this house? No no no I won’t that happen. Never. “You’ll regret it mom. She’s a total lunatic.” I said. “I’m going to wake Yoojung up. See you mom.” Just when I wanted to open my door, my mom called me. “Chungha, don’t forget to meet the therapist this noon okay?” I just nod and entered my room and sigh again and again.

I do want to cure my phobia but.. its just meeting the therapist is really not something I wanna do during weekend. I’m always felt more scared when I talked and sharing with the therapist.. damn what a bad day.. Just then, I saw Yoojung who just wake up and looking at me with her small eyes. Haha she’s so funny. "Good morning Yoodaeng-ie" I said with a smile. She just nod while her eyes still trying to adjust. "just get up already you lazy head." I said while putting the sandwich and hot chocolate on the table near the bed. "It's such a rare sight you know. seeing eonni already look so fresh this early." My Smile suddenly faded and turned to be a frown. "its all because of that lunatic. she called me in 6 am just to say 'good morning Chungha-ssi! hope you have a pleasant sunday morning and have a nice day' and she hung up. geez that crazyhead!" Yoojung looked shock but somehow she gave me an envy looked.

While we are having a breakfast, suddenly I heard Yoojung’s phone beeping and her face looked shock the moment she saw it. "what's wrong yoojung?" I asked. But she ignored me and rubbing her eyes instead of answering my questions. "Hey Yoojung!" I clapped my hand in front of her face and yea of course it shocked her. "What was that for!" she yelled. "Well you ignoring my question by staring at your phone. what's wrong?" she thought for a sec and then smiled. "nope nothing hehe" I know she lied.. she pause for a quite long time and her eyes looked like she is not telling me the truth. "ei eonni.. really i'm okay! don't be too worry like that. hihihi"  I just keep staring at her, hope she would tell me the truth but she attacked me with her aegyeo and her eye smile keep popping. It bothers me because it made me remember of that sejeong.

"Fine! i considered that as a truth. but please if something bothering you, tell me okay?" She just nod. "and stop using that eye smile. it reminds me about that lunatic." said chungha eonni. "watchout eonni. karma does exist.. you might fall for her." Oh this girl is so done! I gave her a headlock hahaha. She tried so hard to breakfree but none of her efforts is working. "eonni its a joke! although its true... but... let me go! please eonni! it hurts!"  she kept ranting while I firmly headlock her. “let me go! let me go! let me go! let me go! eonni please let me g-" "Shut up you kim doyeon." at that time, suddenly she freeze. Hahaha so this kim doyeon persons is important to her huh?

"wondering how i know about her?" she just nod slowly. "Last night i just heard somebody talking in her sleep. 'doyeon-ah! kim doyeon!' and guess who spoke it?" I let go my hand and right now, I saw a pink yoojung who looked so embarrassed and nervous.

"spill it yoodaeng." I said while smirking. "w-well... she's not that special.. just a childhood friend of mine who barely spoke to me like several years.and like i said nothing special." she said. "you've told me many of your childhood stories right? did she the one who spent the most of it with you?" she nod slowly. Aha so she’s THAT important huh? I smirked at her  and said, "if nothing is special, then why you dream about her like that? like you desperately calling her." She was shocked with my statement. "did i? i just start to think about her again since eonni talking about how sejeong sunbae treated eonni.. that kindest remind me of her and .. well yes she is my bests friend but she never treat me as i'm her best you know.. so i try to forget about her and now she suddenly added my Rine ID and messaged me with a simple two letter.. YO. what the hell she meant by that? and how she found my ID? she stalked or what?" Whoa.. she finally spilled everything she being kept all this time what a cutie... "simple. maybe she missed you. and she tried so hard to search your id and message you. and you also missed her. A lot." She didn’t answering me tho. She just staring at me emptily.

"you know, if she didn't consider you as her best friend, she wont even bother to search your ID. give her a chance yoojung." I said. Well its really obvious that her friend really wanted to get close to her again so I just smiled hope she would do it. "You also should give sejeong sunbae a chance tho, chungha eonni." I smacked her the moment I heard that. "Just finish your breakfast!"

M Senior High Corridor, Monday 07.30 AM

AUTHOR POV

Chungha always come early every time she go to school. Of course she tried to avoid the crowd as every morning the school gate will be packed of student. Right now, she is walking down the corridor with her head hanging down. She still burden by what her therapist told her to do yesterday. Her therapist said that to conquer the phobia, the person must face it. She never had that courage although she is not a scardy-cat but for her phobia, yea she is. “Huh… where should I start?” said her while letting a big sigh.

“girl….”

“i….. girl”

Chungha stopped for a moment when she heard a beautiful voice coming from music room. She run quietly so it won’t be heard by the owner of that beautiful voice. As she came much closer, the sound of piano clearly heard and the owner of the voice also become clearer. Just then.. when Chungha arrived in front of the music room, she looked into the small glass in the door and shocked as she saw the singer.

“Girl, I need a girl

mwolhaedo ippeun, mommaedo ippeun,

Girl, I need a girl

Baby I need you

Girl you need me too

(Taeyang - I need a girl)

That voice belongs to Sejeong. 101 band’s vocalist. Chungha mesmerize by her voice. She just stood there, listening to the entire song. Sejeong didn’t notice about chungha ‘spying’ her in front of the door. She’s too focused to her song. Chungha’s Face turned red as she saw Sejeong changed the lyric

Chungha, I need chungha~

Mwolhaedo ippeun, mommaedo ippeun

Sejeong sang that with a wide smile in her face. Chungha suddenly felt weird around her chest as her beat becomes more faster than before. But the sound of other people coming from afar made Chungha to proceed her way to her class. “Oh my gosh…what’s happening with me..”


 

3-A Lunch Break

The trio from the cheerleader squad senior gather and chitchatting around chungha’s desk. They laughing at each other story and shared each other food. While chungha just looking down to her lunch box. All of her friends realized it and stopped their laugh and tried to talk to her. “Hey Chungha.” As soon as Chaeyeon called her, she lifted up her head and looked into her friends. “Did something happen? Its rare you know.. for you not to eat your food.” Said Nayoung. “Ah n-nothing! N-nothing happened really. Haha.. I was just thinking how to cure my phobia that’s all.” Chungha said. well she is not 100% lying tho..

“What’s your therapist said?” asked jieqiong. “I must face it.” everybody turn to be stiffed. They know its really hard for chungha. “Well… I just do my best then. Haha. Come on lets eat!” chungha opened her lunch box and start eating her lunch. Jieqiong, Nayoung, and Chaeyon looked at each other. They know there’s something more that bothered chungha’s mind. Because, If what her therapist told her to do is bothering her so much, then chungha will shared her paranoid imagination to her friends like what she usually do before facing a huge crowd. But today? She just so calm. “Are you sure you only bother by—“ Chungha suddenly stood and shook her head hard. “I must be crazy!” said her with a slap on her cheek. The trio looked shocked the moment she done that and Chungha just grinning awkwardly when she realized what she just did.

“You’re definitely not okay. Come on spill it.” said Nayoung. Chungha set back to her chair and watching her curious friends. What’s wrong with me? I’m okay.. did i? well is nothing really bother me but really? Said chungha in her thought.

“Is it about Sejeong?” Chungha froze. Of course the trio knew the answer by just looking at their petite friend “you still mad at her about yesterday morning issue?” chungha shook her head but not spoke any words. The memory about what happened this morning came across her mind and she can’t forget about sejeong’s voice, smile, and the lyrics that contained her name. “Hello… we’re waiting..” said jieqiong. “Well.. kinda.” The trio smirking as they heard that. “You fell for her?” chungha tilting her head not sure about what she should answer. “well I don’t know. But I’m starting to understand why everybody really likes her.” Chungha said. “but I still see her as a weirdo.” The trio looked at each other and smirking “she starting to fell for her!” said Jieqiong slowly

Chungha then suddenly rose again and walked to the door. “Where are you going?” chungha stopped. “Cafeteria.” Said chungha. “W-what? why?” asked Nayoung. “hm.. testing myself? Hehe.” All of them start to pack their lunch box and sprinted to where chungha stood. “you sure about this?” chungha nod. “okay we’ll stay by your side don’t worry.” Chungha pull Nayoung and made her stood in front of chungha. “Y-you lead the way.” Those three smile and start to walked to where chungha wanted to test herself.

SEJEONG POV

Right now, I’m on the music room, our band’s room to be exact. We’re practicing a couple of songs for our last concert in this school as all of us are already in third year. The concert still occur like 3 weeks from now or a month from now but.. practice make us perfect right?

“Hei Sejeong. Did something happened?” suddenly nayoung asked me that. “yeah. I was gonna ask about that too.” Said huiyeon and soyeong. They’re indeed my friends huh? They know everything even I tried so hard to hide it. I nod slowly. “Is something happened between you and chungha?” asked Nayoung. “Yeah.. yesterday I made a huge mistake..” I said. “well.. its not new.” I glared at Nayoung for speaking like that. “She’s got the point tho. But what is it right now?” ask Soyeon. “when I just woke up at 8 AM yesterday, I suddenly wanna call chungha and wake her up.. but.. actually I mistook 8 AM as 6 AM so.. yeah.. I woke her up so damn early..  Although her morning voice. Its sooo cute tho~ But after that she didn’t reply any of my messages.. I’m Doomed!!” all of them looked me with a straight face. I know I’m stupid. I get that face a lot.

“You. Are. Stupid. And. You. Are. DOOMED!” said Huihyeon. She didn’t rapping but why she dissing me with a flow… “You are really unbelievable. If your fans know this.. they will disbanding your fanclub.” Said Soyeon. “Agree!! And you know what? Chungha is not a morning person.. back on middle school she often arrived at school nearly late and fell asleep during lesson.” Said huihyeon. “she still do that now… sleep at the class I mean.” said nayoung.

“w-wait! You knew chungha since middle school?” huihyeon nod. “well yea! We were in the dance club since first year.” Whoa.. if she was one of huihyeon dance club mates, then she is really talented. “She dance well?” Huihyeon nod. “She’s our school star back then. She won tons of dance competition but sadly she stopped on the last term of the second year. She got a severe ankle injury and even after she recovered, she didn’t went back to our clubs meeting. Just vanished. She becomes a regular student. Well.. not so regular since she was the smartest kid in our school.. but yea.. nobody saw her anymore. There’s no her during the school festival and other occasion. And know she become nothing although she was a huge star back then.”

I knew it chungha is special and a star. Just by her face I knew many people adore her so much. But still.. how come she changed so drastically? From the star of the school, and become a regular one? Something deffenitly happened. I’m sure of it.

Huihyeon showing me the video of chungha dancing on her last competition. Oh my the way she dance and the way she stare the audiences… damn that little girl who always looked sleepy could do that? Aw I wished I knew her back then.. but as the song nearly ended, chungha fell. Terribly. I can hear huihyeon voice worried about her and other audience too. While chungha holding her feet at the stage and looked to her surrounding with fear. W-wait what? she didn’t just looked in pain but.. she looked scared? W-why? Ugh I can wait any longer. I must ask her. “guys I’ll be back okay.” Without explanation, I ran out of the music room “Make sure you apologize to her!!!” I heard Huihyeon yelled from afar. Let’s go to Chungha’s Class!

“Kyaaa its sejeong sunbae!” I stopped for a moment and waved at them. well.. I can’t just ignored them.. but that was a wrong decision. As always. Many people start to gather around me and asking me questions that I can’t barely hear since everybody doing the same thing. But suddenly I saw from far away, Im Nayoung, Jieqiong, and Chaeyon walking towards me. wait.. I saw a small figure behind Nayoung and.. AH! It’s her!! I must apologize and ask her to tell me about herself. “Hey guys!!” I yelled from afar. Nayoung stopped. Actually chungha made her stopped by pulling her blazer. I walked towards them with a fast step but.. chungha ran back to where she came from.Oh my god she mad at me! she hate me now!!

I ran as fast as I can but when I near those trio, they stopped me. “wow wow! Don’t pursued her Sejeong.” Said Nayoung. “B-but I wanna apologize to her. She starting to hate me and I don’t wan—“ Chaeyon stopped me with a pat on my shoulder and a smile. “She’s not mad at you Sejeong. Trust me. jieqiong let’s find her.” And they left me with nayoung.

“she really not mad at me?” nayoung nod. “listen Sejeong.. we now how much you love chungha.but..there are some moment for you not to approach her or talk to her. And the example is what is happening right now.” I tilted my head of course clueless with what she is talking about. “Look around. And remember the thing that make chungha uncomfortable. I gotta go she was shaking badly when she saw you. But don’t worry we got this.” And she left.

Look around… I saw many students looking at me and whispering something with their friends. Next what made chungha not comfortable...hm… AH! I get it! she ran away because of these crowd I brought.. but wait.. she was shivering? Its strange… the last time I saw her shivering like that when we stuck at the traffic jam. But what’s the connecting with she ran away from me? okay let’s use your brain sejeong! Chungha not comfortable with crowds. Evidence? She told me that. And wait a sec… she never eat at cafeteria because its always packed with people but why last month, when I saw her fainted, she was on her way to cafeteria? Hold up.. faint? Shivering? Isn’t that a symptoms of someone who have a phobia? Okay let’s check it with internet

Agrophobia.

Oh my… chungha did have this one.. she panicked at the traffic jam, she never went to public places, she fainted when surrounded by a lot of people and she just run away from me because of those girls who followed me. so that’s why every time I greeted her when we met outside class, she would greet me half heartly.. she was just scared because many people looking at her.. God.. what should I do?



Author Notes:

YUHUUUUU SEJEONG JJANG! CHUNGHA JJANG! SECHUNG MANSAE!!

Well... i don't have anything to say... but hehe thank you for reading my fanfic and plz wait for the next chapter! 

let me know your thoughts about this and last chapter hehe

kamsahamnida

Love, Akkergo