CHAPTER TWO

My Little Monster

CHAPTER TWO 

 

 

 

Taeyeon was anticipating to go to school this morning because of a certain someone. That certain someone was Jessica. Yes, Jessica Jung. The so called monster of Soshi High but Taeyeon doesn’t know. 

 

She was sitting inside the class waiting for Jessica to come to school and maybe, just maybe, that Jessica could seat beside her. Even when Tiffany came into class and took a seat beside Taeyeon, Taeyeon would shoo Tiffany away. 

 

But it was after a few minutes that Tiffany was away, she came back and started to gossip like she usually would. Taeyeon is the type that doesn’t care about gossip, why would she gossip about people when it does not even concern her. It was until Tiffany suddenly brought up the name Jessica Jung that Taeyeon turned her eyes away from the front door of the class to Tiffany. 

 

"I heard Jessica's coming to school today." Tiffany said. 

 

"Jessica?" 

 

"Oh yeah, you're new here. I'll explain. You see, there's this one person in our school that everyone is afraid of. Yes, everyone including the teachers." 

 

"So? What does that have do with Jessica?" 

 

"Cause Jessica is that someone." 

 

"Oh....." Taeyeon was quite surprised to hear that from Tiffany. So she asked why everyone is afraid of Jessica. "Why is everyone so afraid of her?" 

 

"I don't really know, maybe because she has that kind of aura on her that made people scared of her. I don’t think she's a kind person anyways. I even heard that she sent a group of boys from another school to hospital just because they pissed her off." 

 

"Huh." Was Taeyeon's only reply.  

 

"Anyways....." Tiffany continued her gossip that Taeyeon doesn't even care about. During that time, Taeyeon was thinking deep thoughts. 'Is Jessica really like that? She wasn’t like that when I saw her yesterday.' Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard the front door opening. 

 

"I'm sorry Taeyeon but your on your own." Tiffany said as she quickly went back to her seat when she saw the person coming into the class. Taeyeon gave her questioning look but she turned her head to the front door. That moment, Taeyeon was starstruck. She thought she saw an angel that goes by the name known as Jessica Jung. That one person that everyone doesn't want to befriend is the one that Taeyeon thought that looked simply the most beautiful and the one that she simply cannot ignore. 

 

Taeyeon saw everyone giving way to Jessica as she walk pass them. Taeyeon then saw Jessica making her way towards her. Her heart started to palpitate. Jessica then stopped in front of Taeyeon and looked at her with questioning eyes. 'Why is she looking at me like that?' Taeyeon thought to herself. 

 

"Why are you sitting on my seat?" Jessica asked. Taeyeon looked like she was having deep thoughts that she doesn’t even know what's happening around her and honestly, Jessica thinks Taeyeon looks cute like that. Taeyeon who was suddenly awoken from her thoughts answered. "Huh?" 

 

"I asked, why are you sitting on my seat?" Jessica asked Taeyeon. 

 

"Oh, this is your seat? I didn’t know." 

 

"Never mind, I'll just take a seat somewhere." Jessica wanted to walk to another seat when she felt her wrist was being held by a hand. She heard someone said "Wait!" So she turned around just to see Taeyeon who was obviously trying to hide her blushing cheeks by looking down to the floor asking Jessica "D-do y-you w-want to seat beside m-me?" Taeyeon stuttered while asking'Smooth Taeyeon. Smooth.' Jessica was once again surprised by Taeyeon who had asked her to seat beside her. She looked around her and saw that everyone was looking at the both of them. 

 

"There's no need to force yourself to seat with me Taeyeon." Jessica replied to Taeyeon. 'She remembers my name!' Taeyeon then said "No no, I insist Jessica. Didn’t we agree to be friends?" And once again, Jessica was taken aback by Taeyeon who said that she was Jessica's friend. Don’t get me wrong, Jessica has friends but all of them are not from this school. So hearing Taeyeon wanting to be her friend was quite surprising. Without even having the time to answer back Taeyeon, Jessica was pulled by Taeyeon to seat beside her. Taeyeon simply just gave her a smile. A smile that was very sweet.  

 

 

 

****** 

 

 

 

It was lunch break already so Taeyeon asked Jessica if she wanted to have lunch with her. But before she even got the chance to open and ask, she was dragged away by Tiffany to the school cafeteria. 

 

 

When they both bought their food and settled down with their friends at a table, Tiffany said "Why did you wanted to seat with her Taeyeon?" 

 

"What do you mean?" 

 

"Don’t play stupid, tell me." 

 

"I thought she needed a friend." 

 

"She doesn’t need a friend Taeyeon. She's a cruel and bad person, don’t you see people avoiding to be with her?" 

 

"What's wrong with you?" 

 

"Just stop being with her Taeyeon." 

 

Taeyeon was pissed off, Tiffany had never saw Jessica did any bad things yet she talked as if Jessica was really a cruel person. Taeyeon was fed up so she stood up and left them to find somewhere that is quiet. 

 

She walked up the stairs of the block to highest floor and end of the stairs. It was a door. She opened it and found herself at the rooftop of the block. She step in and walked to take a seat on the bench that was placed on the center of the rooftop until she saw someone sleeping on the it. She walked closer and closer until she saw that it was actually Jessica who was sleeping. 

 

Seeing the serene look Jessica had when she was sleeping, Taeyeon knew that Jessica wasn't the kind of person that everyone said she was. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Author's Note: So... how was it? i think i'm addicted to Infinite's new song 'The Eye'. What should i do?!