CHAPTER ONE

My Little Monster

CHAPTER ONE 

 

 

 

 

It was Kim Taeyeon's first day at Soshi High, her family just moved from Jeonju to Seoul because her father had founded a better job at Seoul. Of course Taeyeon had to transfer school so here she is, at Soshi High, a school where only female students could attend. 

 

Taeyeon went to meet the school's principal because she doesn’t know which class she was supposed to enter.  

 

"Good morning, I'm Kim Taeyeon the new transfer student." 

 

"Good morning Taeyeon, please take a seat, I was just about to print out for your schedule for you." After a few minutes, the principal came back and gave her the schedule. Taeyeon then left the principal's office to head to her class. But, Taeyeon was having trouble finding her new class because the school campus was quite big. 

 

So she had no choice but to approach other people to ask the directions for her class. "Um, excuse me. Do you by any chance know where is this class?" Taeyeon asked. 

 

"Let me see your schedule." The person asked and Taeyeon gave her the piece of paper. "Oh, we're in the same class." 

"Thank God she's in the same class with me." 

 

"Are you new a transfer student here?" 

 

"Yeah." 

 

"Ok then, my name is Tiffany by the way." 

 

"My name is Taeyeon." 

 

As they walked to their class, they both talked, getting to know about each other. They arrived just as the class was about to start. Taeyeon introduced herself to the whole class of course and everything after that was pretty much the same thing that happens on every school day. The teacher does the teaching, the students learns from the teachers and so on. 

 

Just like that, a week has passed and Taeyeon was adapting into this new enviroment. She made new friends over the week. But she closest with Tiffany who she first made friends with in the beginning.  

 

Today was just like any other day but when class ended, Taeyeon was called by Mrs Park who was her homeroom teacher.  

 

"Taeyeon, can you help me with something?" 

 

"Sure, Mrs Park." Taeyeon politely replied her teacher. Mrs Park was a good teacher. She treats her students like they were her children. You would sometimes hear other students calling her their 'Umma' at school. 

 

"Can you help me send these assignments?" 

 

"Okay, but to who?" 

 

"You see, there's this student who's been absent for a week already and I need you to help me give this to her because she lives around your residence." 

 

'It's only the second week since I was transferred here and I'm already the teachers mail man.' Taeyeon thought to herself but she decided to help her Mrs Park anyways. 

 

 

 

 

******* 

 

 

 

Taeyeon was walking to the address her teacher gave her. Suddenly, she saw a lady who was probably in her forties walking while carrying two plastic bags full of groceries. Taeyeon was a kind person so she decided to help the lady carry her things. 

 

"Excuse me, do you need help with carrying the plastic bags?" 

 

"No need, my house is just nearby." 

 

"I insist in helping you, lady." So Taeyeon took those plastic bags from the lady and ask her the address of her house. "Mind telling me your address, lady?" 

 

"You don't really need to help me carry those stuffs Ms." 

 

"Taeyeon. My name is Kim Taeyeon." 

 

"What a beautiful name you have." 

 

As Taeyeon was helping out the lady who she later on called as Mrs Jung, she forgotten that she had to help send assignments for her teacher. Just when she reach Mrs Jung's house did she remember that she had to help her teacher. 

 

"Oh yeah, I just remember. Mrs Jung, can you help me with something?" 

 

"Sure Taeyeon." 

 

"Can you tell me where I can find this address." 

 

Mrs Jung chuckles and answered. "Taeyeon-ah, if you haven't realize it yet, you are already standing inside the house you are looking for."  

 

"Oh" Taeyeon replied. 

 

"Why do you need to find my house anyways?" 

 

"It's because my homeroom teacher asked me to help her send her class assignments to Jessica Jung who lives here." 

 

"Oh, you're looking for Jessica." 

 

"Who's Jessica by the way." 

 

"She's my daughter." 

 

"Okay." 

 

Mrs Jung told Taeyeon to wait at the living room as she was going to Jessica's room to call Jessica to go down to meet Taeyeon. When Mrs Jung was going upstairs, Taeyeon took her time walking around the living room and looking at the pictures that were hanged on the walls of the living room. 

 

Taeyeon's head turned to the direction of the stairs when she heard sounds of footstep from over there. The moment she turned and saw the person who was coming down, she thought she saw an angel. "That's Jessica?" She thought. 

 

"I'm assuming you're Taeyeon." Jessica said the moment she came down from the stairs and saw Taeyeon who looked like she was daydreaming. Jessica thought Taeyeon was cute. 

 

Taeyeon who was awoken from her daydreaming by the voice of Jessica said "Y-yeah, I-I'm T-taeyeon." 'why am I stuttering and why is her voice so perfect?' 

 

"I'm sorry I wasn’t able to attend school last week because I was sick." 

 

"It's okay, Mrs Park asked me to send these assignments to you." 

 

"Okay thanks." 

 

"Your welcome " 

 

"Are you going to leave now?" Jessica asked Taeyeon. 

 

"Yeah, it's kinda late already." 

 

"Okay." 

 

When Taeyeon gathered her things and was ready to go home, she took the risk and asked Jessica 

 

"Jessica, are you coming to school tomorrow?" 

 

Jessica was surprised because this was the first time someone would ask her this question. 

 

"I think I'll go tomorrow." 

 

"Okay. You know what, let's be friends Jessica."  With that, Taeyeon immediately went out of the house not wanting Jessica to see her blushing. 'why am I even blushing anyways?' 

 

This made Jessica even more surprised. 

 

 

 

 

****** 

 

 

 

It was already night time and Taeyeon was getting read to sleep but she still could not get rid of thoughts about Jessica. 'She just so perfect! Her eyes, nose, lips. Lips! Those lips look delicious! Wait, why am thinking about her like this? Am I gay? Who cares?.'  

 

"Maybe transferring to that school isn't so bad after all." Taeyeon said to herself before she fell asleep to visit dreamland.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Author's note: So.... how was it? Please comment those opinions you had on this fic.