CHAPTER FOUR

My Little Monster

CHAPTER FOUR

 

 

 

“Good afternoon! Aunt Jung!” Taeyeon came into Jessica’s kitchen greeting Mrs Jung. “Good afternoon, Taeyeon-ah.” Mrs Jung greeted back.

 

It has been a few days after Taeyeon officially befriended Jessica and everyone at school was of course, surprised. Anyways, let us get back to what both Taeyeon and Jessica are doing. “Aunt Jung, want me to help cook dinner with you?” Taeyeon asked. “I can cook well unlike Sica here.” She added after a few seconds. Taeyeon heard a “Yah!” from Jessica. “Okay then, Taeyeon will help cook dinner tonight. By the way, are your parents coming tonight?” Mrs Jung replied. You see, during those few days, Taeyeon had introduced her family to the Jungs and they somehow get along so well as if they have been family friends for more than ten years. “Nope, Mom and Dad are busy tonight and that’s why I’ll be having dinner here tonight. Plus, it’s lonely having dinner by myself.” Hearing this, Jessica felt sad for Taeyeon, her parents would usually have dinner with her unlike Taeyeon’s parents but of course, she knows that Taeyeon’s parents love Taeyeon just as much as how her own parents love her. “Let’s go to my room and finish that project we should be finishing by now, Taeyeon.” After grabbing two bottles of orange juice which was bought by Mrs Jung, Jessica and Taeyeon headed up to Jessica’s room to finish their school project.

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

“Finally! How long did it take us to finish this project, Sica?” Taeyeon asked after they had finally finished their school project. “I think it’s around three hours… probably.” Jessica replied. “Huh. It took us that long.” “Taeyeon-ah.” Jessica called and received a hum from Taeyeon as a reply as Taeyeon was playing with her phone. “Thank you so much.” Jessica said. Taeyeon looked up to her as she was surprised. “Why are you thanking me, Sica?” She asked feeling surprised. “Because you are willing to this project with me.” Jessica said smiling. “Nobody had ever wanted to be in a group with me before just because they think I’m a bad person.” She was still smiling but Taeyeon sensed that there was sadness in it. So, she chose what she thinks is best to do which is hugging Jessica. “There’s no need to thank me, Sica.” She said to Jessica. Jessica did not say anything and just return the hug at the same time lean into the hug more. After Taeyeon had hugged Jessica while they were walking home that day, Taeyeon realized that hugging Jessica was the best thing that could ever happen to her. Even better than finishing her collection of Dookongs! But, what she does not know was that Jessica was also enjoying being hugged by Taeyeon.

 

After a few more minutes, they broke from the hug. Taeyeon checked the time and thought that it was about time for dinner so she should go downstairs to see if Mrs Jung had started preparing their dinner.  When both Taeyeon and Jessica arrived at the kitchen, Mrs Jung was already preparing their dinner. “Yah! Aunt Jung! Didn’t I tell you to call for me when you start to prepare for dinner so I can help you!” Taeyeon playfully said to Mrs Jung. “Hehe.” Mrs Jung replied. “What do you need me to do Mrs Jung?” asked Taeyeon. “Can you and Jessica help me go to the supermarket nearby to buy some stuff?”

 

“Okay. What do you want us to buy?”Taeyeon replied. “I’ll write a list and give to you.” After ten minutes, Taeyeon and Jessica were on the road to the supermarket nearby. Everything was going smoothly until suddenly Taeyeon saw something. Sweets. You see, Taeyeon can get distracted very easily. Without Jessica noticing, Taeyeon was already off to the section where they sell sweets.

 

Jessica was deciding which product to buy until she noticed that Taeyeon was missing. She started to walk around the supermarket in search of Taeyeon. After a few minutes, she found Taeyeon at the sweets section. Taeyeon’s eyes were practically sparkling while choosing which pack of sweets to buy. “Taeyeon-ah, what are you doing?” Jessica asked. Taeyeon turned her head to side and saw Jessica. “Sica-yah, I don’t know which to choose. Gummy bears or gummy worms?” She asked Jessica. “Taeyeon, we’re supposed to buy stuffs on the list to help my mom. Not help you choose gummy bears or gummy worms.” “But… but… I want sweets, Sica.” Taeyeon plead with her puppy eyes. Jessica could not resist it so she just took both packs of gummy bears and worms to make Taeyeon shut up. “You happy now, Taengoo?” Taeyeon was more than happy but she then realize something. “Sica, what’s Taengoo.” Taeyeon asked while they were searching for the last thing on the list. “Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that I thought of a nickname for you.” Jessica replied. “So, you decided you’ll give me a nickname and it’s Taengoo?” Taeyeon asked. “What? You don’t like it?” Jessica questioned back sounding sad. “No no no! I didn’t mean that I! Instead, I think it’s cute.” With that, Jessica’s smile returned immediately. “But, how do you know my favourite number is nine?”

 

“It is?” Jessica said. A “Yup” was Taeyeon’s answer. What a coincidence.

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

“Aunt Jung, we’re back!” Taeyeon shouted running into the kitchen. “And I also bought gummy bears and worms!” She later said when she entered the kitchen. Mrs Jung just chuckled as a reply. “Let’s start cooking!” Taeyeon exclaim excitedly but the reply from Mr Jung that came next made her disappointed. “I’ve already finish cooking, Taeyeon-ah.” “W-What?! How can you do this to me, Aunt Jung.”

 

“I’m sorry, Taeyeon-ah. You both came home late.” Mrs Jung said looking guilty. “Don’t lie, Aunt Jung. If it is true then why did you want us to buy these stuffs when you already have them.” Taeyeon questioned. “Emm…” Mrs Jung does not know how to answer back but Jessica came into the kitchen just in time to save her. “Taengoo-yah, you want to try the gummy bears you bought?” Jessica said. “Okay!” Taeyeon was quickly distracted with just one sentence from Jessica. Mrs Jung sigh in relief when she saw both of them leaving the kitchen but Taeyeon suddenly turned her head back to Mrs Jung and said “You better let me help you next time, Aunt Jung.”

 

“Okay okay, fine. Is tomorrow okay?” Taeyeon immediately grinned and replied “Okay!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I think i'm gonna axe this fic so this fic is probably gonna end in two or three chapters but fear not as i'll probably write a new fic but i need you guys to help me choose which one to write.

The first one is about Jessica who just joined Seoul's police department's most intelligent group of investigators. But very surprisingly, one of the members in the group is a very famous criminal named Kim Taeyeon. Dont get your high hopes on this one tho... because im not good with mysteries so youre probably gonna see some mysteries from the sherlock holms series. The second one is probably another highschool/sliceoflife fic like this fic but Jessica and Taeyeon are gonna hate each other in the beggining. The third one.... i think i forgot about that one.... i'll write what its about about in the next update if i remember what its about.

By the way..... YES!! Jessica's having a freaking COMEBACK!!! and i surprisingly got first place in class!!!

Anyways, pls comment which fic i should write next from the above and kindly suggest a name, maybe i'll use it and also comment your opinions down below.

BYE!!