CHAPTER THREE

My Little Monster

CHAPTER THREE

 

 

 

Taeyeon ended up staying at the rooftop just to stare at Jessica sleeping. She just can’t help but to stare because Jessica was simply too beautiful that words can’t even explain. After a moment she noticed that Jessica started to move a little. Not long after that, Jessica had woken up. When she sat up, she was surprised to see Taeyeon staring at her.

 

Embarrassed. Jessica was embarrassed that Taeyeon had stare at her sleeping like a log. She wasn’t even one bit weird out at the fact that Taeyeon had been staring at her while she slept. She then looked down at the suddenly interesting floor just so that Taeyeon cannot see her looking like a blushing mess.

 

“W-Why a-are y-you h-here T-Taeyeon?” She said stuttering. But what she gets in return is Taeyeon wiping the drool on Jessica’s lips. Jessica doesn’t even realize that she was drooling when she was sleeping. She looked up and saw Taeyeon smiling brightly back at her. Feeling that she was blushing even more, she quickly looked down again not wanting Taeyeon to see her in this state. But, Taeyeon did. “You’re really cute Sica.” Taeyeon said breaking the silence. Jessica looked up again but with a frown on her face this time. “Sica? Who’s that?”

 

“It’s you. It sounds cute doesn’t it? Just like you.” Taeyeon replied back to her sweetly. In fact, too sweet that Jessica just blushed even more. Jessica just kept quiet and did not say anything back. “You ask why I was here just now wasn’t it.” Taeyeon said and Jessica nodded in return. “I don’t really know but when I came up to the rooftop and saw a very beautiful you sleeping on the bench, I just can’t stop but stare at you.” If it was possible, Jessica will be blushing even worse. “Come on, let’s go back to class together.” Taeyeon said after a minute. She stood up and held Jessica’s hand and started to walk back to class with Jessica.

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

When class ended, Taeyeon asked Jessica to walk back home with her since they both live in the same neighbourhood but it seems that Taeyeon had another plan. While they were walking with Taeyeon grinning brightly and Jessica blushing madly just because Taeyeon had held her hand, Taeyeon found an ice cream parlor so…. Well, you know her love for ice cream right? They ended up waiting in line to order their ice cream in the parlor.

 

“What flavor do you want Sica?” Taeyeon asked Jessica once it was there turn to order. “I don’t know what to choose. Why don’t you choose for me?” Taeyeon then nodded. She decided to order the special of the week which was only available for dating couples. The cashier asked them to prove if they were really a couple. Taeyeon kissed Jessica’s cheeks to prove that they were indeed a couple. The cashier then smiled and told them to wait for their order. Jessica was once again a blushing mess but this time it was even worse than when they were at the rooftop but Jessica also noticed that it was not just her who was blushing, Taeyeon was also blushing just as much as her. Knowing that Taeyeon was feeling the same as her, she felt a little bit better. At least it was not just her only. It was only when they receive their ice cream and found a table for them to settle down did Jessica realize that they have not pay for the ice cream. “Taeyeon, I think we forgot to pay for the ice cream.” She said. “No we didn’t. While you were busy blushing cutely just now, I paid for the ice cream.” Taeyeon replied back to her. ‘If she keeps being like this, I think I’ll be diagnose with a blushing disease.’ Jessica thought to herself while blushing. “How much is the ice cream? I’ll pay for it.” Jessica said. “No need, Sica. I wanted to pay for it.”

 

And so, they ate the ice cream. Jessica was wondering why Taeyeon ordered this one that was only for couples when they are not even a couple. ‘Maybe Taeyeon just wanted to eat so she used me just so she can eat the ice cream.’  She thought to herself. But, what she does not know is that Taeyeon wanted an excuse so that she can kiss Jessica and share her favourite food which is ice cream with Jessica. Jessica was still wondering until Taeyeon decided to feed her ice cream using her spoon. Jessica blushed yet again and said “Why are you feeding me?”

 

“Because you seem like you were daydreaming.” Taeyeon smile immediately but the smile turned into a frown after a second “Or is it that the ice cream doesn’t taste nice for you?” Not wanting to see Taeyeon frowning, Jessica immediately said “No! It’s just that, I was wondering why you want to eat this ice cream? Isn’t it only for couples?” “I don’t know, just feel like it.” Taeyeon answered. “After we finish this, I’ll walk you home.”

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

While they were walking home, they had conversations that would let them know more about each other. “Sica, can I ask you a question?” Taeyeon asked. “Sure.” Jessica answered. “Did you really send off a group of boys to the hospital?” Taeyeon asked her curiously. “You’ve heard of it huh.” Seeing the smile on Jessica’s face drop, Taeyeon panicked. “Don’t get me wrong! I know you’re not a bad person but I was just wondering why everyone is treating you like you’re such a bad person.” She quickly said it because she does not want Jessica to think that she is like everyone else. “Honestly, I don’t know why everyone is like this to me. It’s not like I really bully people and do all those bad stuff.” Jessica said feeling sad but immediately felt Taeyeon hugged her after that. “Don’t think about it then, if they don’t want to be your friend. I can be your friend!” Surprised by what Taeyeon said, Jessica just return the hugged and said “Thank you, Taeyeon”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I'm sorry for not updating for a month...... hehe was busy for exam and also busy being lazy..... anyways..... pls comment okay?!! It feels like no one is reading this fic....