They meet again

Story of You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Uh I forgot to ask her name,” Eunjung thought outloud while she was eating the food that Jiyeon gave.

“ nuguya ?” Boram asks “ Are you interested with someone already ? Is she hot ? huh ? huh ?”

Jeon Boram,  the oldest in their circle of friends, she has always been there for everyone, she is like a living diary of Eunjung, she knows everything, her feelings for Hyomin, her flings with other girls. That is why she’s been encouraging her to get a serious relationship, so she could get over the girl.

A girl on their left side chuckles while doing her make-up. Lee Qri, she’s the most feminine in their group, the kind that would take hours just by choosing clothes and doing her make up, but she’d drive in the middle of the night wearing only pajamas when one of her friend got aggravated. Funny story, she actually did that when Eunjung was falling apart because of Hyomin. And she’s secretly a fan of Eunmin ship.  “ You are like a reporter unnie, why are you so interested with Jungie’s love life ? “

“ because I want this idiot to finally get over her. Quoted, her bestfriend “ Boram answers back while gesturing a quote sign.

Another chuckle escapes the pretty girl’s mouth “ bet you she will never, our Eunjungie never knows when to give up. It ain’t over til’ it’s over for this girl. “

“ fine! She’ll get in a serious relationship one day, I bet you a hundred dollar. “

“ Sure!”

“yah! yah! Betting on my love life in front of me! “ she stops them both while packing her stuff “ I’ll get going, I need to get to my job “ She turns to Soyeon, “ Can I leave now ? “ the girl just nodded, she is getting irritated with them talking about nonsense things.

“ And you two! Stop picking on my love life! Get your own! “ then she heads off to her part time job.  

 

Jiyeon locks the door to her dorm, and stretches her neck. “ Ugh. So tired “ She mouthed as she stretches her arms too. Class A students were given a privilege to have a room of their own in the Diadem Dormitory. No one is allowed to get out unless permitted by the president, and what is most important, no one should show their talent to the people outside the Academy, and never leak a video of someone performing, or even a voice record alone.

“ guess it’s tiresome to be a class president huh ? atleast you’re finally learning to become responsible. “

A familiar voice startled her “ Unnie, why are you here ? “

“ You know I have my sources, I can get in any dorm I want here. “ she answers, she stands from the couch. Jiyeon’s dorm is quite big for one person, she has her own Television set in front of the couch, but they can only watch DVD’s and important announcement, since there is a signal barrier.

“ I know, but why are you here all of a sudden ? “ Jiyeon may not say it outloud, but she missed her unnie a lot, especially because they haven’t talked for almost a year now after the incident between them. “ Are you not mad at me anymore ?? “ she walks to her excitedly but Soyeon avoided her like she’s some kind of virus. And the older girl’s expression changed, and then she smirked.

 “ Don’t dream. I only came to give you this, it’s a special pass to get you out, Abeoji requested for you, for his birthday “

Jiyeon grabbed the envelope, “ Aren’t you coming ? “

“ Are you joking ? “ Soyeon couldn’t even look at her own sister, she hated her, she resent her more than anyone.

Jiyeon could feel the wrong she’s done, “ I am so sorry unnie, I didn’t know what I was thinking before. “ she grabbed her arms , but only to get pushed away, her tears slowly fall down her face. “ Tell me what I need to do, jebal unnie, I’ll do anything for you to forgive me.  “

Soyeon turns to her, “ Then stay away from me or my friends, especially Eunjung. “

“ What ? Why ? IS she your ? “

“ No! we’re not like that, I just don’t want you near anyone I care about, because unlike you, I protect them, I want them to achieve their dreams, and not drag them down just so I can have what I want! And Eunjung is a special person, and I know you, you go make people chase after you and drive them crazy, and I cannot let you destroy everything she worked hard for, especially when she’s this close”

Jiyeon’s knee started shaking. Then she heard the door slammed before her. Maybe this is the price she needed to pay for everything she did before. For being selfish and immature. She cried on her couch and didn’t realize she fell asleep. She squints her eyes when she woke up, it was already nine in the evening. She wore a jacket and went out for a while. She covered her face with the hood of her jacket and rested her back to the bench she’s sitting on. After some minute of thinking, she released a heavy sigh.

“ I’m guessing that’s a huge problem you got there. “

Jiyeon almost jump from her seat upon hearing the voice “ Yah you scared me!” she said and removed her hood so she could see the person sitting next to her.

“  oh! Food girl! “ The short-haired girl said,

“ Eunjung!?” She spoke at the same time.

“ Haha, sorry I don’t know your name. You forgot to tell me and I forgot to ask you. “

“ you don’t need to know, I’m going “ She stands but Eunjung pulled her down, “ I said I have to go” She attempts to stand again,  but Eunjung pulled her again. And again, and again, “ Yah! I told you I can’t talk to you because I might ruin your career!”

“ My what ? hahahaha” the older girl only laughed at her, then pulled her to seat beside her again. Jiyeon growls in annoyance.

“ I’m the kind of person who drags people down okay !? I easily attract people and betray them! And you, I know you’re into girls, so you can’t have feelings for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter