A goodbye.

Story of You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

hyomin was walking along their hallway, she looked like a walking zombie with too much depression eating her insides like poison. Yes Jiyeon chose to give it a try with her again, but she knew nothing was ever the same especially since Eunjung graduated. Jiyeon was always aloof, and she hadn't realized it yet but she too always seem to be searching for the older girl. Ofcourse, she's been with her longer than anyone else in their school. 

The girl who seems to be in a different dimension bumped into a girl, she was wearing a face mask and cap, like she's some kind of a celebrity. Hyomin find her weird but she just dodge the thought, and helped her with her stuff. then the girl bows and walks away in a hurry. 

" Uh, wait!" Hyomin saw the card on the floor and tried to chase after her but she was gone already. the card isn't sealed so she opened it to see if she can find any information. 

" Don't get distracted, don't even follow me, I know you tried to find me the last time. Just focus on your problems, because I'm only here to help you Go back to your dorm I slip something inside that will lead you to next step, Confirmation.Think hard, stay away from everyone if necessary, because what you need is to find out who you really want in your life, and if you want to pursue her. " 

" What is that ? " the voice totally shocked Hyomin

" Yah!" 

" Did you just shout at me ? " 

Hyomin's eyes grew big when she saw that it was Jiyeon, " Mianhae, it's just that you surprised me. I thought you wanted to walk alone ? " 

" I do, but the principal is calling on me, and I just wanted to tell you that I won't be in my dorm. just take a rest okay ? you look so pale. " Then Jiyeon waved her goodbye.

" Yeah thanks to you. " 

Hyomin walked back to her dorm, almost forgetting about what she just read, but then when she stepped on an envelope she realized that it was really meant for her, that girl didn't just leave the letter by accident. she locked her dorm and see what's inside the envelope. They were Eunjung's pictures outside the academy. she looked thinner than the last day they bid goodbye. " What does this have to do with me confirming my feelings. I knew she was just playing mind crap with me!" Then Hyomin threw the card she was holding and slump on her couch and cover her eyes with her right arm. 

 

" If you're not gonna send me to a photography school then atleast let me go to Eunjung unnie's school!" A Highschool girl begging her father. 

" I don't have to go through this again! I have more important business matter. " Her father just left her and go inside his car. 

" Hyomin-ah. Stop crying, I'll talk to your father about it. Do you really want to perform? " 

" Photography is the only passion I'm certain of, but if I'm to be with Eunjung in that academy, then I'll enjoy it as much as  I would enjoy taking pictures. " Hyomin wiped off her tears, " Eomma, I miss her a lot. this is the longest time I haven't been with her. " 

" I promise you'll be with her again this coming semester. " 

Hyomin jumped in joy. It took a lot of pursuing for her father to approve her admission to the Academy. but it was allworth it when she finally step foot on the school. While they were on tour in the academy, she sneak away from the group to look for her unnie. Eunjung was still a junior that time, then she reached the 'gym for junior and seniors' which she wasn't allowed in since she's still a freshman. until she heard --, and sound of kissing---, she knew she was supposed to stop on her track, but then when she saw that it was the older girl, her shock made her loosen her grip on the milkis she's holding and got their attention. 

" Sunyoung ? " 

Hyomin walk away and Eunjung followed her, and kept chuckling behind her. " Do you think this is funny huh !?" 

Then Eunjung hugged her but she pushed her away " Yah! you were roaming those hands around her body, do not touch me with those filthy hands!" 

" Ouch. Did you just got meaner without me ? "

" And did you just got more ert without me!? " 

Eunjung laughed out loud. " What!? I was always like this, and you said that I am allowed to as long as you're off limits?" 

" Grrr! go back to your girl!" Hyomin stomped her feet away from the annoying girl. But Eunjung blocked her way. and walk closer to her, then she put her head on top of Hyomin's shoulder and raise her hand.

" There , I'm not touching you with my filthy hands. I missed you. A lot. " 

" Pabo " Hyomin finally wrapped her hands around Eunjung's waist, and slowly, Eunjung wrapped hers around Hyomin, and they stayed like that for some minute. 

 

Since her stay in the academy, it wasn't the first she caught the older girl, and she had to admit that it hurt her, but then someone distracted her from her situation. it was the mid of freshman year when she met Jiyeon. 

She was at the Freedom Park, sitting by the swing. 

swing....swing.... " Do you believe in love at first sight ? " 

Hyomin took sight of the owner of the voice and was completely caught off guard, she was really pretty. " I do now " 

" What ? " 

" Uh, I mean. I do " 

She smiled. " But isn't it too weird. I'm sorry, you don't misunderstand my question, right ? I'm not trying to flirt or anything, I just heard some students fighting over it. And you seem lonely here. And I couldn't think of anything to talk to you. Park Jiyeon by the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter