Their Point of View

Story of You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2012, January

Hyomin’s POV

After class I walk out of the room alone, I so badly want to talk to her but I just couldn’t. When I open my locker, a piece of paper intrigued me, and I read it “ Do you want to move on? Or Do you want to fight for her ? I know you know what I mean “ I turned everywhere to see if someone’s looking.

My eyebrows curled, who is this person ? “ Hyeri have you seen anyone near my locker ? “ I asked my classmate who is going through her locker too, and she said no.

“ I know you know what I mean ? “ Dammit, who is this person !?

Then I remembered that night I saw Jiyeon walked in the Senior’s gym, and Eunjung is in there too, I eavesdropped and heard Jiyeon’s question, but I didn’t stay to hear what Eunjung has to say. I think masochist is an understatement to define me, but I just couldn’t let Jiyeon go without a fight, without proving to her that I am worthy of her, and I know Eunjung wouldn’t do anything to hurt me. I trust her.

“ Hi “ Qri unnie suddenly appear behind me, “ Here’s a pass to the send off party for seniors tomorrow. My house, it’s an exclusive party so do not miss the bus, and I wouldn’t take no for an answer. “ then she gave it to me and left quickly. Sigh. I guess I have no choice.

“ okay class, I’ve seen all your music video, and you all know that every third week of January we celebrate the school’s foundation day, and there will be a competition between all year levels “

“ Ma’am! Don’t you think it’s a bit unfair if we go against the Senior year!?” my classmate interrupted her,

“ It’s a friendly competition, and do not think that you don’t stand a chance on the seniors , you’re as talented as them, it’s why you’re in this Academy. And the MV’s you sent me were amazing! Not all people your age can do that. “

“ OMG Ms. Lee we didn’t know you’re this motivating! “ Hyeri shouted from the back, even when all of them are busy participating in Ms. Lee’s announcement, I’m still staring at Jiyeon who is looking outside the window. Guess she’s thinking about something deep too.

“ So now, I’ve chosen four outstanding students base on their project, they will be partnered and perform together. First are Suzy and JB. Then Hyomin and Qri, but if your classmates do not agree on the arrangement, I could make an adjustment. So who among here are against and wants to perform ? “

“ Ma’am they’re perfect!” I heard them shouting and suddenly interrupted my daydreaming. Then suddenly they were patting my back, I guess Jiyeon is as shocked as I am.

“ What are they doing? “ I asked Suzy.

“ Weren’t you listening ? “ I shook my head, “ Aish, we’re competing against, the lower years and the seniors on the foundation day. Your partner is Jiyeon “

“MWO ?” I didn’t even had the chance to disagree because Ms. Lee dismissed us already, I immediately went out of the class before Jiyeon gets to me. My heart was pounding real hard. I couldn’t believe what just happened, it will be so awkward! I couldn’t even look her in the eyes! And now I have to practice with her again and perform on stage.

Eunjung’s POV

“Eunjung are you okay ? “ Qri suddenly asks me, and so it brought me back to my senses.

I breathed “ huh, uh yeap. “

“ Are you nervous ? “

“ A bit, but I can manage “ She then pats my shoulder before leaving, cause she’s still preparing for our number. It’s our send off party, Qri’s father managed everything. He wanted us to remember everything we’ve experienced here in Diadem Academy before we start training for our debut outside. There are lower years in the party too but only the star section were allowed so they could take a break from the pressure, and I’ve been eyeing the crowd for a while now, to see if she’s here. I don’t know, it’s crazy to even look for her.

We’re currently in the Lee’s house, they send us through our private buses and enclosed the whole place to secure us.

All the students were gathered to the pool area to watch us perform. It was a bit uncomfortable for me at first, it was a party song, and then after the first performance we start to party with the students, and later we’ll perform an acoustic Jam, just to feel the night.

“ Eunjung unnie!” someone called me from behind.

“ Suzy ? “ she was holding a paper cup. “ Is that alcoholic? You know you’re not allowed to drink that. “ I tried to grab it from her but she avoided my hand, and pulled me.

“ Join us! Palli!”

“ Join you with what ? “

Then she kept dragging me to her circle of friends, I suddenly felt something stinging my heart as soon as I saw that one person I’ve been looking for. Dammit. Everything is sinking in to me again. I feel really bad for adding pain to her that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter