EPISODE 1

Coping with Innocence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

X

Everything is set and perfect for the couple. The EXO members have outdid themselves to prepare this event for their maknae and let him feel their support for his virtual marriage.

Everyone was astounded by the face of the Phantom Star. It's just that they never did expect such beauty. And they all thought that this type of beauty compliments with Sehun's handsomeness and will not make problems of unsuitability and cause outrage from the fans.

As Suho called Lee Sooman, everyone anticipated what he's going to say.

"You know, I never thought I'll be giving a speech for today or ever for any of my artist's wedding, not that I don't want to but the others have never plucked up the courage to send me an invitation like this kid did," Lee Sooman pointed at Sehun making everyone laugh.

"You're always busy, sir. We just thought that we might bother you," Leeteuk defended making a number nod in agreement.

"Excuses," he answered, the audience laughing again. "I was so shocked when I received this envelope. You see, Jongin made a ruckus outside my house with my guard dog and insisted to enter my house even with my dog barking at his feet."

Kai avoided everyone's eyes and looked down. Kyungsoo who was standing beside him pinched his cheeks and slightly smiling at him.

"Well, to cut my speech short, as time is ticking, I want to congratulate you both for your upcoming marriage. I listened well to both your promises. Just be sure keep them and you're going to be fine. Compromise and respect is key to a happy relationship so remember to keep that in mind. Congratulations again, and it's very nice to formally meet you, Miss Ziri. Take care of my student and I promise to not hunt you down," Lee Sooman finished his speech.

Who knew he can make people laugh?

"Thank you, sir," Suho said.

The couple just sat there smiling comfortably while listening to the founder of SM.

"You're up Donghae hyung," Suho added.

Super Junior's Lee Donghae, being Sehun's closest hyung outside of his group, approached the front and smiled at the couple charmingly. The choding member of SuJu looked handsome enough with his suit and tie and charming smile.

"Sehun-ah," he started. "You know that we're going to tell you off later right?" He said still smiling but with a hint of threat in his voice. He paused before he playfully glared and said, "You made us look cheap," like a whining child.

The people laughed and so did Sehun who didn't feel any ounce of threat from his hyung.

"Congratulations," Donghae continued, "I know you've been wanting this and look, you have a very beautiful wife-to-be beside you," he turned to Ziri and smile gently at her. "Miss Ziri, we'll trust Sehun's happiness with you, okay? You know, he's been feeling down lately so please cheer him up for us," he said. "Sehun, be good to your lady, okay?"

Donghae earned a nod from the couple and a slight glare from Sehun for what he said. Donghae shrugged off the glare and smiled his infectious smile again. "Congratulations!"

"Xiumin hyung," Suho called. He looked at Donghae and smiled, thanking him for his support.

Xiumin stood upright before the crowd. Everyone knew he's not that much of a talker.

"So uhm, being the oldest, I was tasked by the other members to tell you this message in behalf of everyone," he started as he looked directly at Sehun.

"Being our youngest, we are proud of what you've accomplished Sehunah and we are thankful to you for being the glue that sticks us together. Kai wants to tell you that he'll miss you not living with us and your evil ways that helps you both to boss around the hyungs," he looked up from the folder he's reading from and looked at Kai then turned to Sehun. "You know that Suho will not let this go, right? Bad decision for writing this here, Jongin. Tsk," he said, making the crowd chuckle at the playful maknaes, who's now throwing faces at each other. "Kyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter