EPISODE 1

Coping with Innocence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Sehun

I waited for a few minutes by the curb when a Ferrari Spider parked in front of me. Of course, it's a very nice car so I have no choice but to stare at it. I am quite fond of sports cars.

Well, I do have the intuition that the car is the one I've been waiting for, but when the door opened and a girl in a mask stepped out, I was really taken aback when I saw how beautiful she is even when her face is covered.

I'm worried I'm going to screw this up. This is not how I envisioned myself going on to this show, especially with a very branded celebrity who made name alone for herself for just three years. She's remarkable and I'll hate myself if I screw this up. Hopefully, I won't look like an idiot.

I focused my eyes on her as she strides with her hands behind her back and her hair flying like the winds are on her side. She does have a very sophisticated aura like she's a queen or something. I heard she's secretly wealthy and her family's very influential. Just rumors coming and passing so I don't have any idea what's real.

She bowed to me first as she reached me then stopped directly three steps away from me.

"Hey," I bowed back and said.

She smiled. Beautiful. "Hey," she answered back like we greet each other all the time.

"You look beautiful as usual," I said.

She chuckled. "Thank you. I thought you were going to compliment my car," she said. Well, that made my face hot. I did stare at her car for a few seconds. "You're not so bad yourself," she complimented back.

"Well, obviously your car is awesome but of course I'm not marrying your car so," I said nonchalantly making her laugh. Angel.

"Well, fair enough," she said. Then she smiled again. I looked directly now to her eyes. She seem familiar, like I've seen those eyes not so long ago.

"Do you want to see my face now?" She asked.

"Oh, no. I mean it's your choice. But you just look oddly familiar. Like I've seen you not too long ago," I said. That was embarrassing. What are you doing Oh Sehun?

"Well, as you've said in your invitation, we've seen each other a lot in music shows so maybe you've grown accustomed to my face then that's why I'm familiar," she said.

"Yeah, maybe."

But she really is quite familiar.

"Well, you said you have something prepared."


"Yes. Come. I'll lead the way," I gesture to the open pathway that starts at the opening of the mini forest. I reached out to touch her elbows to guide her but suddenly remembered I'm being insensitive again. I hesitated.

"Don't worry. My bodyguard won't twist your arms again," she grinned at me then stared at my face. She's amused I can tell.

But wait.

"What?!" I asked too shocked to think of the word that just came out of my mouth.

She smiled wider, more like grinned. "We met earlier today. Without my mask on."

"Wait. That was you?!"

She nodded. "I was very shocked as well when I received your letter and found out it was you. I felt like I've been played."

"I think I'm being punk'd right now," I said. She laughed again. Pretty.

"Well, that happened. I hope your arms okay, though. My bodyguard's quite rough," she said.

I looked at my sleeved arm then noticed that it's still tingling like it's been stretched too much.

"It's okay," I said. We're now nearing the place as I hear chattering and laughter not from afar.

"Well, you'll have to let me check that up later," she said. I looked at her curiously coaxing her to tell me why. "You know, just a precaution. I don't want you hurting because of me."

She smiled at me then move her eyes away and observed our surroundings.

She's very considerate. A plus for a girl.

This is like a blind date for me. I know nothing about this girl and even if I search the internet, all things about her are very well subtle. She's like walking the paths of fame but no one really knows her. As compared to other celebrities, like me, our life now are like public properties.

I shrugged then also looked around. Why is this place so pink?!

"Chen hyung," I blurted.

"What?"

"Chen hyung's responsible for the flowers. He said he'll be the one to arrange it. That's why it's so pink. It's his favorite color," I said.

After a few seconds of letting it sink in, we both laughed and stopped walking. We were just laughing. This is how natural I like this to be. It's like we've known each other for so long.

"Why are you two laughing so hard?"

We stopped. Looked up. Then I saw everyone looking at us directly.

I cleared my throat and straightened my coat and avoided anyone's eyes.

"Well, that was a little embarrassing," Zirissi said. She's very calm and collected like nothing happened. Then she suddenly reached out and fixed my tie.

I can't help but swallow the lump in my throat and smiled at the gesture. It really feels like we've known each other for so long now.


"Let's greet our guests now. It seems like the whole industry is here. I'm so embarrassed right now," she whispered letting me only to hear what she said.

I chuckled then nodded at her. Cute.

I reached out to hold her waist then pulled her close enough to let her stand close beside me. I let her face the crowd then we bowed at them and greet them formally.

That gesture caused a lot of cheers and howls from the crowd. There are some general public now gathering by the side and they have a good smile upon their faces too.

"You're very smooth, Sehunah. You should take it slow or your wife might run away from you," Leeteuk hyung said. He's sitting near the front so we heard him clear.

Ziri chuckled and shrugged her shoulders. Uh. I can't help but f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter