EPISODE 4

Coping with Innocence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I never imagined Sehun as a fast pacer. He was so sure he's not ready for a relationship."

"Yet look at what we're seeing."

"With just one encounter with a girl he's already like this."

"I wonder how he'd turn out if Zirissi was not the girl he's paired with."

"Totally different. I think this girl suits him really well."

"I'm just glad she's okay with Sehun's personality. Sehun's bluntness can go out of hand sometimes."

"And where do you think I learned that, hyung?" 

They all shut up.

Sehun's forhead wrinkled before he slowly opened his eyes. The murmurs and whispers of the guys have woken him up and as soon as he realized his bearings he grew annoyed for being disturbed. A typical reaction for being woken up from a good sleep.

He glared at the boys before he tried to sit up. Rising up with difficulty, he realized Ziri by his side and her arms draped around his torso and her head resting on his shoulder. His gaze softened and even though he doesn't want to disturb her peaceful slumber, he had to move because his shoulders are going numb.

"We'll meet you outside, hyungs. I'll just wake her up and take a wash," he told the guys first.

"You just want some time alone with her. You're so cute, Sehunie," Chen teased.

"Shut up," Sehun said rolling his eyes.

"We'll be outside. Don't take too long. We have prepared something for you both," Suho said.

"Don't do things we wouldn't do," Baekhyun said implicating something with his words.

"Aish, hyung! Out!"

As they scampered out the door, away from their glaring maknae, they were filled with giddy smiles and teasing eyes. The room grew quiet as soon as they left and Sehun got back to the task of waking Ziri. Because of his sudden outburst it did not take him long to wake her. Ziri has started to wake and rubbed her eyes as she adjust to the bright light from the lamp by her side.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"17:52. The guys are waiting for us. Suho hyung said they prepared something. Let's take a wash first. They can wait until we're done. You go first," he answered.

"Okay. I won't take a while."

The two of them worked in sync as they go prepare for the night. After Ziri took a quick shower, she fixed up herself as she wait for Sehun.

Sehun finished bathing and went out already dressed in just an overlarge Supreme pink sweater and black pants. Because he didn't want to disturb his  stylist he didn't bother fixing his hair and just topped it off with a black hat. How manly.

He looked around the room and see where Ziri was. He found her crouching down, fixing her sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter