EPISODE 4

Coping with Innocence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The group gathered around a bonfire seated on logs with cups of hot choco or wine glass on hand. They've finished a few bottles of beer and one bottle of wine.

They've already finished eating the dinner they prepared and decided to stay for awhile under the moonlit sky.

"Is our maknae making you feel special, Zirissi?" Baekhyun opened a topic of conversation.

"You all can just call me Ziri comfortably, oppa," she smiled. "We haven't been together long but he does meet expectations so far."

She turned to Sehun and smiled, receiving a shy smile back.

"That's good. But you have to brace yourself as the time pass," Chanyeol teased.

"Yeah. He's a little devil, that one," Chen joined in with a mischievous smile pointing at Sehun.

"Haha. Thanks for the warning, oppa," she answered.

"Yah! What's that supposed to mean?!" Sehun blurted out causing them to laugh at him.

"Our Sehunnie's under pressure lately and he's been overworking himself to improve," Suho said, somber, after they quieted down. "I hope you can help him relax a little and enjoy his youth a little more."

Ziri remained silent but nodded with a smile.

"Don't worry though. Once you get closer to him and he's more attached to you, you'll have the most loyal man we've ever known devoting his life to you," Xiumin added.

"You have to take care of his health though. He really tends to give up sleep for work. I hope you can make him rest and keep up with his health," D.O said, now leaning his head on Kai's shoulders.

The world's figuring out that EXO when intoxicated are not rowdy boys but sentimental ones. They are very full of surprises.

"It's not only him who needs to adjust though," Kai said. "I hope you enjoy your time with him too. If Sehun does anything wrong, just tell us and we'll spank him for you," he grinned.

"Stop embarrassing me!" Sehun whined.

"Thank you for your words, oppa. I'll keep them in mind," Ziri said, chuckling at Sehun while ruffling his haid at the back of neck.

"Thanks," Suho smiled. "Now before we retire and leave you for the night, we prepared our gifts for you."

"Gifts?!" Sehun exclaimed. "You mean you prepared a lot?"

"Haha. We're not cheap, maknae-ah," Baekhyun said as rolled his eyes.

"I know. You spoiled me rotten," Sehun said smugly. "I just worry that you've gone over the top. I mean, the engagement party you guys organized was more than enough ."

"Nonsense," Xiumin said.

"Okay. How about we start?" Chen said.

"First things first, since after this short vacation of yours you'll be back to busy schedules, Kyungsoo suggested we help you guys find a decent place to live in," Suho said.

"But we wouldn't want to take that experience away from you so we decided to get a real estate agent for you guys to help," Xiumin said, then he got something from his pocket and gave it to Sehun. "That's his number. Just give him a call and say my name."

"But if you really haven't got time since, you know, Ziri will start promotions and we're," Baekhyun pause to think. "Busy," he said laughing. "We don't want to spoil what we're doing," he explained and continued. "We have prepared a nice, cozy loft that you guys can move into."

"When did you manage to do that?" Sehun asked.

"We asked our managers for help. We picked the place and they were the ones who checked it out," Chanyeol answered.

"We'll talk and think about it, hyung. But thank you for the effort," Sehun said.

"I can see now how you spoil him," Ziri chuckled. "You provide him everything he needs even without asking. Very sweet."

"He's our youngest and he's precious. He keeps us together after everything," D.O said. The others nodded with a gentle smile, making Sehun scrunch up his face because of his hyungs cheesy lines.

Ziri just smiled at that. How she wants to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter