EPISODE 3

Coping with Innocence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While walking toward the dining room, Ziri walked in front of them with Sehun by her.

In Ziri's thoughts, she's worried. She's unsure of whether the boys can eat what she prepared and how they'll react to it. She really has no idea what they're like since she's not really close with them. She just know that they're fun and that they're very passionate on whatever they do.

"Why so quiet?" Sehun asked making her jump a little in shock.

She just grinned and turned her head towards the boys trailing them. They looked at her in turn with a smile.

"Do you guys know how to eat in Filipino style?" She asked.

"They eat with spoon and fork, right?" D.O. answered, unsure.

"Yes. But no, a more traditional way. Do you know?" 

"There's a more traditional way than eating with spoon and fork?" Baekhyun  asked.

"Yep."

Ziri grinned and then walked ahead as they near the dining room. She waved at the person by the door and taken as a signal he opened the door to reveal an elegant dining area with a stunning view of the sea.

"Grab your seats," Ziri said gesturing to the table.

The guys walked excitedly towards the table and each grab a seat and settle down.

Without notice, Sehun pulled a chair for Ziri which she took and settled down as well.

As every one takes a seat, they await Ziri to start before moving to eat.

"Dig in," she said with a hint of nervousness and evident amusement.

She observed them as they look around the table and eyed the food in front of them. 

"Uhm. Zirissi," Chen said. "Where are the utensils?"

Ziri grinned at that and shrugged.

"I prepared Filipino dishes and I want us to try eating it their style. It found it very enjoyable when I discovered it one time on vacation."

"Okay. But where are the plates and spoon and fork?" Sehun asked.

"Haha. None," Ziri pointed at the food in front of them. "In the Philippines, this is what they call a Boodle Fight and their way of eating is by hand. It is said to bring families closer together."

They looked at Ziri in shock as she laugh at their reactions.

"Come on, dig in," she said and then she pass on tissue wipes and cleaned her hands.

The others just followed her example and after making sure their hands are clean, Ziri started the meal by reaching down for a piece of meat near Sehun's side and ate it with vigor.

The table was filled with all sorts of food. Meat, seafood, vegetables, and lot and lots of rice. It is spread in what looks like a banana leaf and arranged beautifully to fit the marble table.

Seeing as how Ziri eats with enthusiasm, the boys can't help but to follow her lead and started eating using their hands. They just hope that they won't look like pigs after. 

Surprisingly, EXO knows how to eat by hand. They can get a hold of their food even when its slippery with soup.

"Hey, stay on your side of the table," Sehun said.

"But the meat on your side looks delicious, Sehunnie," Ziri answered with her eyes fluttering.

Sehun just made a face and gave Ziri some meat on her side.

All of a sudden, Chanyeol, with his long arms, reached for the meat and then ate it deliciously.

"She's right. This is so tender."

Then their chaos ensued.

Everyone was reaching out for food from anywhere on the table and they childishly banter over it. 

But with the couple on the side, they work per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter