EPISODE 2

Coping with Innocence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MC1: Welcome to our newest and BIGGEST season, WE GOT MARRIED SUPERSTAR EDITION!

MC2: I hope you watched the pilot episode of the first couple we've invited.

MC3: It was a very star studded event. I heard the EXO members sponsored the whole thing and their maknae just sat by the side while they prepared for it.

MC4: I wonder how they got the time to do it all. I heard they had a concert before the event.

MC2: They worked through connections of course.

The studio laughed at the comment. After the pilot episode was aired, Sehun and Ziri's engagement was dubbed as the grandest yet that was aired in television. Everyone who's seen the episode made a fuss on social media spreading the details to the entire world. It became viral and was seen as the most romantic gesture ever seen from EXO. They've shown the world of how good their camaraderie is and how they really cared for their youngest member, making millions of ladies fall in love with them all over again.

MC1: We didn't get to see that here on the studio because you know we can't pass up attending the biggest event this year right?

MC2: Besides, it's hard to say no when a handsome man knocks on your door riding his motorbike with a stack of invitations in his hands.

MC1: Yes, that's right. Kai is just a charming kid.

MC3: Women. Let's just get on with this new episode shall we? News agencies was in a rampage when the two was caught shooting for this episode.

MC4: Let's go. Leave the old ladies to think they're still young to crush on youngsters.

MC1&2: YAH!

------------------------------------------------------

Lee Ziri

"I have to go, brother. I'm shooting the show right now," I whispered, ending a call.

Camera crew gathered outside the house as I step out, playing with my keys on one hand and texting with my brother on the other.

To: Annoying Brother

Please. I already told you, this'll be my last show and I'm done. Just take a rest for a while. Two years is not that long.

I greeted the crew with a smile.

"Hi, how are you doing?"

I walked towards my car and noticed the cameras set up from all angles. How efficient.

"I have to go and fetch my fiancé at the airport and we're bind in a schedule. And I bet the airport is already packed with their fans," I said then winked at the camera.

After the big event a week ago, the PD decided that we'll continue shooting when Sehun comes back from China and also to give me time to fix my promotion schedules and upcoming tour. I have to plan ahead if I want to stay on this show.

***
(Interview)
Annyeonghaseyo. Lee Ziri imnida.
How are you feeling Zirissi?
Oh. Right now?
Yes.
To be honest, I feel tired. Haha. And hungry.
Haha. Have you been busy?
Yep. I'm promoting my new song right now. I hope you support it.
Of course. Well, how do you feel now that you've had time to realize that you've accepted an invitation of marriage from a world famous idol? Your engagement was now dubbed as the most romantic gesture ever seen on Korean television.
Haha. I'm honored to be partnered with Sehun. The very thought of being acquainted to him is very overwhelming, what more if I'm going to be his wife, right? Haha. I also feel thankful to his fans and of course mine as well. They were very accepting and kind to me. I received a lot of messages from them and they were all messages of congratulations and hope that Sehun and I will be happy together. It was a delight to read during my rest time though some are in foreign language, I needed to use a translator app to understand them so I can send them a reply.
Have you talked to Sehunssi after that day? 
We did talk a little and share a cup of chocolate milk as I check on his arm. It was hurt earlier in the morning. He was fine though so s didn't make a fuss about it. We talked about dropping formalities and such as we're of the same age so we can be comfortable with each other. Then we have to part ways after that. We're both kind of busy and we're both running late, him for his flight to China and me for my schedule. But he did ask for my number that day before he left. Haha. He later called me saying that that was his number and I have to save it then he informed me that they were about to take off. Then that's it. We're both busy to hold our phones these days. Haha.
So smooth of Sehunssi to ask for your number.
Thinking about it, I think he did it like a pro. Haha.
Haha. Are you ready now to meet him again?
Sure, I am. There's a surprise waiting for us when we meet.

MC1: Surprise?
MC2: I wonder how big that surprise is. I noticed that this couple are not frugal and they are inclined to expensive things. Have you noticed the brands of their gifts to each other?
MC3: I just wish my wife's like that.
MC4: Your wife will kill you when you get home. Haha.
***

"Sehun and his group should arrive at the airport at 10:00. The time is 9:30. We'll be there exactly as they step out of the gate. I told him to send me a message when he arrives."

I was quietly driving to the airport with my head slightly bobbing to the music playing. I was trapped in my own world to bother with the camera as it record my candid moment as I feed the music to my soul. I was interrupted however when the music stopped and replaced with a ding of a message alert tone before playing again. She slowed down before stopping at the side walk to read who the message was from.

*Text message*
From: ㅇ ㅅ ㅎ
I'm here. Where are you?
**

I smiled before pressing call and continued driving. It was connected to the car so his voice in surround sound. Haha.

'Hello?'
"Hey. It's me. I'm on my way."
'Oh, hey. On your way to where?'
"Uhm. To the airport? That's where you are right?"
'Yeah. But why?'
"I don't know. Just stay there."
'Haha. Okay. Drive safely.'
"Okay. See you."

I ended the call with a smile on my face. A conversation as natural as that between strangers must feel strange but I felt really comfortable and relaxed while talking to him. A seldom occurrence since I started to wear my mask. But now that I took it off, I feel exhilaratingly free, and Sehun and the show was part of the cause of it.

I entered the airport premises and stopped by the side. Then not long after my manager, Minhyuk oppa was tapping on my window.

"How are you getting in?" He asked handing me my chocolate of the day.

"I'm not. I'll wait here outside. I'll give their fans a chance to meet them first before I snatch away one of their idols. Haha," I joked.

"Okay. Park your car there. That's EXO's van. Then you'll go out when they're out, that way Sehunssi can easily notice you," he said.

"Okay. He may still be held up inside so you guys have plenty of time to check on things you need."

I parked the car directly behind EXO's van. The fans obviously noticed but it was tinted so they can't be sure who it was, also they haven't got time to figure out who it is as EXO approaches the entrance with a lot of guards surrounding them.

I noticed the fans screaming their hearts out so she was sure the grou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter