Chapter 7

Bloody Kiss: Oracle of Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please comment and vote if you like it so I can get a bit of encouragement from my readers :)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 7

__________________________________________________

A grand funeral was held for Kim Won Shik as all members of Hellsing from across the world gathered in Seoul to bid their final farewell to one of the greatest and most important man in Hellsing. It was through his endless efforts that Hellsing flourish so much. All members of the grand councils have also gathered and even the international councils have arrived one by one filling the great hall. Cries of sorrow echoed endlessly as the picture of Won shik stood before the crowd surrounded by beautiful flowers. Everyone was dressed in black and whites as the place is heavily surrounded by guards to make sure no disruption will take place during these grieving moments.  Yunho took his place as an elite while giving out directions to his team of what to do and what to look out for. He stood by the front entrance speaking through the ear phone before gazing to the darken sky. The fact that tonight was a full moon sends a chilling cold throughout his body. One by one, black cars pulled up to the entrance as those of high status within Hellsing begin to exit the car and walked pass Yunho. He can’t help but feel this air of Superiority from each of these people that passed him.

“It’s amazing isn’t it?” Hojoon asked

“What is?”

“well just look…people we never thought we will ever get to see are gathering here…people who is the root of Hellsing…the key figures…those of higher status are all here in one place…” Hojoon spoke with excitement however Yunho wasn’t sure what is so exciting about seeing all these old goons who takes credits from all the workers.

“Aren’t you glad they decided to schedule the funeral for night? Otherwise you would have missed all of this”

“To be honest I didn’t want to come…”

Hojoon looked at Yunho in shock “and why not?”

Yunho didn’t answer and Hojoon could also have a good guess as to why. Even now Yunho is still cautious of how people look at him. What he hates more is the look of fear from people’s eyes.  Hojoon reached over and gently slap Yunho at the back of his head

“What the head was that for?!” Yunho asked

Hojoon only smile “you think too much…just accept it and continue life with a smile…if you want things to change…it starts here” said Hojoon as he pointed to yunho’s hear “although it’s already stop beating so I’m not sure where it will start? Could it be up here?” He pointed to Yunho’s head

“Stop it” glare Yunho as he shoo Hojoon’s hand away

Just then a big black car pulled to the entrance as the crowds got bigger. There were expressions of anticipation on everyone’s face as they closely pay attention to the car. The driver got out as he walked to the passenger side and opened the door before bowing. A man dressed in a black and white suit stepped out before expecting the surrounding. Yunho could guess he must be a body guard. Once the coast is clear, the body guard stepped aside as an older man possible in his late 30’s stepped out dressed in an expensive suit. He is well muscles with a very handsome face and the aura of royalty.

“Who is he?” Yunho asked

“You don’t know him? It’s Gong Ji-Chul…he is only 37 but there is already rumors spreading about him succeeding Kim Won Shik …”

Yunho only looked at Hojoon in total shock. For one thing everyone on the grand council are old fools who thinks they are too good for anyone. To actually have someone so young to be part of the council will bring nothing but chaos. For sure their views will clash with each other and there will be endless disagreements. He watched as Ji Chul walked passed him. For an instance Yunho made eye contact with him and felt a chill run throughout his body. The look in Ji Chul eyes was piercing coldness.

As the funeral progressed, Jaejoong and the others were still at their home. Jaejoong sat in the red arm chair twirling a piece of card between his slender fingers and deep in thoughts.

“What are you doing?” came Changmin’s voice as he sat down next to jaejoong before noticing the card in his hand “what is that?”

Jaejoong stop twirling the card before handing it to changmin. Changmin only raised his eyebrow before taking the card and read what is on it. From the look of it, it was an invite from the grand council of Hellsing. Since Kim Won Shik is dead, a big meeting is being called along with all the high officials of Hellsing.

“What do you plan to do?” Changmin asked

“I don’t know…I really don’t want to go…”

“Then don’t go…it’s not like Hellsing rules over us…we have our freedom to choose what we want to do…for them to even send us an invite to the meeting is unbelievable. The alliance is already done and gone…we no longer have anything to do with them…”

“What do you think they want?” Came MyungHee’s voice

Jaejoong kept his gaze to the front before leaning further back against his chair and closed his eyes before letting out a sigh.

“Changmin..”

“What?”

“Give them a rejection…I don’t care about what is going to happen nor do I care who the next leader of Hellsing is going to be…”

“Leader?” MyungHee raised her eyebrow

“With Won shik dead…Hellsing is left without a leader….” Said changmin

“What about the grand council…I thought Hellsing operate under them?” she asked

“there is that but there is also an important individual who governs the grand council and make the difficult decision that the council can’t make…why do you think we were able to form the alliance even though all the grand council were against it…” spoke Jaejoong

“I see…so this meeting is to decide who the next leader is going to be…but what does that have to do with us?“ changmin asked

“Most likely they wanted to make a final decision about us as well…in other words…to determine if they will continue to let us roam freely or clip our wings and set a mountain of rules upon our heads…” said Jaejoong

“Won shik was the one who decided to let us be…as long as we don’t interfere with human affair…Hellsing will not hunt us…but with a new leader it’s uncertain what will happen” spoke Changmin with a concern look on his face. The last thing he wants is the century long war between human and vampire to start again. If possible, he would want to avoid having to fight another bloody battle.

Jaejoong sat there in silence pondering with his thoughts before finally standing up taking the attention of changmin and MyungHee.

“Get ready…”

“Ready? For what??” MyungHee asked

Jaejoong only looked at them before a smile is spread across his face “pay our respect”

Changmin and MyungHee exchange worrisome looks before getting up to get ready for another unforgettable night. For sure having them there will create all kind of uproar. Changmin can’t seem to figure jaejoong out at all. One minute he says he doesn’t want to get involve with the human affair and yet why is he planning to go to the funeral where all kind of people from Hellsing will be gathering. Is he planning to give Hellsing a warning?

Jaejoong exited the house as he stepped out into the darken night with his eyes glowing a beautiful golden color. He looks out to his direct links that are spread out throughout the area.

“Get ready boys…make sure you dress very nice…we are going to go pay our respect” spoke Jaejoong

All of them stood up with a smile on their face as their eyes glows brightly lighting the night with twinkling stars. They were excited to finally be able to leave this hell hole even if it’s just for tonight.

As the clock ticks away, the funeral service continued without any disruptions. In fact the night was so quiet that one will wonder if this is the calm of an upcoming storm. Yunho stood outside with a few people from his team when he felt a familiar presence. It was the jolting feeling of his master being nearby. He quickly started to scan the surrounding wondering if Jaejoong is here hiding in the shadows. But for what reason would he be here?

“What is it?” Hojoon asked through the ear piece as he stood a few feet away could see Yunho looking around like a lost child.

“It’s…nothing…I thought I felt Jaejoong’s presence but it could be a mistake”

“Jaejoong? What would bring your wify here?” Hojoon teased as Yunho shot him a glare

“I don’t know…but…” he paused for that jolting feeling return. This time it wasn’t one presence he felt but multiple. He could even feel Changmin and MyungHee and the other direct links.

“Jaejoong…what are you planning?” wonder Yunho as he felt uneasy

“Hey look at that!” one of the guard shouted as he pointed to the sky as a darken cloud started to move toward them. Within minutes the cloud disappears as bats flew down toward the street below before taking their human forms. Everyone stood in silence as they watched these beautiful being descended upon them like dark angels. Everyone was dressed in black and white but compare to the others, these vampires were giving out a charming vibes that seem to draw all the attention toward them almost like an addictive drugs. In Front of them is Jaejoong with his red hair dressed in a nice suit that seems to cling onto his slender body leaving no room for imagination. All their eyes glow brightly before walking toward the entrance. Everyone was too mesmerized by the vampires that no one bothers to stop them or even stand in their way. In fact, they were backing away creating space for the vampires to walk like royalties.

Even Yunho could hear a group of people whispering of admiration while some were squealing like little girls. He let out a sigh before making eye contact with Jaejoong. Jaejoong on the other hand only smiled at Yunho giving him an uneasy feeling. He quickly made his way through the large crowd in hope to catch up to Jaejoong and the others.

Hojoon only stood there and watched as the celebrities entered the building as the crowds gathered at the door leaving no room for him to get inside.

“This doesn’t look good…” thought Hojoon as he tried to reach Hyori who is inside with the others.

“What did you say?” Hyori asked

“Jaejoong and the others are here…they are coming to the funeral service…What should we do?”

Hyori thought about it for a minute before letting out a sigh “just let them be…I doubt they are here to cause trouble…”

With that being said, she made her way toward the front door. Just as she pulled the door open, she could see Jaejoong and the others coming her way. It felt like de ja vu to her seeing all of them together. She closed the door before approaching them.

“What brings you here?” she asked

“To pay our respect of course” smile Jaejoong

Hyori looked at Jaejoong and knew there is more to it than just a mere visit to the decease.

“You are aware who are in there right? there are a lot of people in there that has not yet accept you guys…even the fear of vampires are still there…are you sure you still want to go in? …” spoke Hyori

Jaejoong only look at Hyori as their eyes meet but it wasn’t like before. Ever since that time, there seem to be some bad sparks between them.

“Who do you think I am Hyori? I will not create any trouble…none of us will…we just want to pay our respect and then take our leave…”
“For what reason will you need to pay your respect? The last time I check Hellsing had nothing to do with you guys anymore”

Yunho who manages to squeeze his way toward Jaejoong and the others felt her tone of voice was unacceptable. He was about to speak but Jaejoong gesture for his silence

“If we are not welcome here…then I guess we will have no choice but to take our leave” spoke Jaejoong earning a few confuse look from the others.

Hyori only stood there trying to figure Jaejoong out. In the past it was easier to figure Jaejoong out and easier to speak to him and get along with him. But ever since the blood war ended and jaejoong became the new king, his twisted and true personality arises making it hard for Hyori to get along with him. Even though he haven’t done anything yet and did keep his promise, she can’t shake off this fear deep inside her.

“Let them in…” came a voice from behind her as they tur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter