Chapter 11

Bloody Kiss: Oracle of Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please comment and upvote if you like.

Chapter 11

__________________________________________________

 

Yunho felt his whole body weakening as he barely able to keep his eyes open. He could feel his life flowing out of his body from the open wound in the back and the front. It took him a few seconds to register what just took place. He bit his sister and drink her blood, he then fought against Ren with the best feeling he had ever felt. The next thing he knew, Ren had tossed him out the window. He remembers falling and not having any energy to fly. At that moment Yunho thought for sure he was done for, he was over whelmed with regret that he couldn’t save his sister nor could he save the man he love. However now he is floating back up in the air staring right at Ren while feeling the cold body of another person holding onto him. Yunho slightly turn his gaze and a smile spread across his face.

“Took you long enough…bet you had a wonderful dream” Yunho managed to speak

“Sorry Yunho ah…” Jaejoong apologize before sitting Yunho down on the floor as his back lean against the iron railing “just rest…I’ll take care of the rest” was all Jaejoong said as his eyes glows with fury.

Jaejoong turn his attention from the wounded Yunho to Ren “looks like you were having a bit of fun while I was deep in slumber land Ren…”

“Don’t take it to heart Jaejoong ah…I was only doing what I needed to do…I wanted to make sure you weren’t going to interfere…”

Jaejoong stare at Ren with pure coldness “I have told you this before did I not?…I will not interfere with you and your plan however my vampires are to be untouched…”

Ren didn’t say a word as Jaejoong step forward “don’t blame me Ren…you were the one who couldn’t trust in my words and broke the promise….with that…consider my promise voided” his eyes glows brightly

Ren felt a powerful force coming from Jaejoong as the blood moon hoovers above him giving him an eerie red glow. But how could a vampire still possess such power…such strength on this kind of night? Shouldn’t the blood moon affect Jaejoong too? Jaejoong walked toward Ren before stopping just a feet away. Neither of them spoke a word as they only stare at each other.

“How long has it been?” Ren asked as he placed the record down and removed his robe “couple of centuries ago I believe when we last fought each other…to be honest with you…I am looking forward to see how much stronger you have become Jaejoong” He smiled with excitement

“I can guarantee that I won’t disappoint you” Jaejoong grinned

“Yunho!” came Changmin’s voice as he and MyungHee appear next to Yunho with worrisome look on their face seeing the kind of state Yunho is in. There was so much blood completely staining his shirt in red.

“Changmin…MyungHee!” jaejoong call out their name “I leave Yunho in your hand…it’s about time I take the dog to the pound…”

“yea…” was Changmin’s only response as he return to Yunho and started to examine the wound

“Sorry it took long longer than expected….we had a few run in with Ren’s Lycans and followers…to make matter worst when we got to the room they were keeping Jaejoong…he was missing” spoke MyungHee as she cut her arm and drop a few bloods onto Yunho’s back wound while Changmin took care of the front wound.

“What do you mean missing?” Yunho asked

“I don’t know how he did it but Jaejoong woke up on his own and left the room unnoticed…even the guards weren’t sure how or when he disappears…” spoke changmin

“Then how did you find him?” Yunho asked

“We didn’t…” said MyungHee “while searching for Jaejoong we felt his presence and follow it here”

“But…” changmin spoke but paused recalling a few minutes ago the image of Jaejoong standing at the bottom of the tower staring into the blood moon with his golden eyes. For an instant, Changmin could have sworn he saw a few marking at the side of Jaejoong’s neck glowing but when they got closer it wasn’t there anymore.

“But what?” Yunho asked snapping him out of his thoughts

Changmin only shook his head “no…it’s nothing…” he turn his gaze toward Jaejoong’s back and felt the familiar amount of power flowing out of him.

“I hope Jaejoong could defeat Ren once and for all…” spoke MyungHee

“Don’t forget…this is the night of the blood moon...he won’t be at his full strength…” said changmin

Even though changmin said that, Yunho can’t help but felt this powerful force emitting from deep within Jaejoong. Yunho attempted to stand up but his body refused to listen to him. Just moving a bit sends a shock wave of pain throughout his body even though both of his wounds have been healed thanks to Changmin and MyungHee. Now all he could do is watch as the man he love fight the battle he couldn’t win. It felt like the past is repeating itself again. Jaejoong will always have to fight the more complicated and more dangerous fight while all Yunho could do is watch. He clinched his fist tightly while self-loathing.

“I had really hoped that things wouldn’t come down to this…just know that what I did was for the sake of the new world” spoke Ren

“Does that include hurting the person I care most about?” Jaejoong asked with a cold stare

Ren look from Jaejoong to the blood stain Yunho “it was his fate…his punishment for walking down the wrong path…for going against gods wills…and…” Before Ren could even finish he felt something flew pass him at a fast speed that he wasn’t even given time to react. He felt a sharp pain on his cheek as a cut started to appear and blood surfaced. He slightly turns and noticed a small knife sticking out from the wall behind him. He turns his attention back to Jaejoong and felt a powerful force coming from him. The glow of his eyes sends shivers down Ren’s body. It felt almost like he is staring at death itself making his body numb.

Jaejoong lifted his right hand into the air as his eyes glows brightly. All the dining utensils such as spoon, forks, and knife flew into the air surrounding him. Ren was taken aback for this was something new, something he had never seen Jaejoong do before.

“Interesting…you have learn a few new tricks I see” spoke Ren as he started to feel nervous

“Let’s see if you can escape your fate Ren” Jaejoong spoke coldly as all the utensils flew toward Ren at a fast speed enough to pierce through a body. Ren dodged all of them to the best of his abilities but a few did manage to scratch him. Ren knocked away the utensils coming directly toward him and after dodging the last one he came to realize that Jaejoong had disappear from where he was standing.

Jaejoong reappear right behind Ren startling him. Ren tried to jump back to give him space however Jaejoong wasn’t going to let him. He reached over and grab onto Ren before punching him in the face. Ren stumbled back a bit as he felt his cheek throbbing from the sudden impact. This caused him to bit the inside of his cheek as blood started to trickle down the side of his lip. He wipes it with the sleeve of his shirt before smiling.

“This indeed brings back great memories! You never really do hold back on your punches Jaejoong Dear… however you will be wrong if you think I’m still the same” spoke Ren as he dashed forward and started to attack Jaejoong with both strength and speed. He kicked Jaejoong who blocked with his hand. The impact alone sent jaejoong stumbling back a feet. Even his hand was throbbing from the kick. He smiled as he looks at Ren. They both were sharing the same expression of excitement on their face as the fight continued. Yunho and the others watched in amazement how strong Ren really is. From their view Ren and Jaejoong are equally matched.

Jaejoong grew his nails and tried to slash Ren but he dodges it however the minute his feet touched the ground, Jaejoong had already appear behind him. With a grin, Jaejoong kicked Ren before sending a few punches. With one final hit, Ren flew above and clashed with the roof before creating a hole to the outside. Ren felt the pain travel throughout his body as he stares down toward Jaejoong. He couldn’t believe how strong Jaejoong can still be under the influence of the blood moon but then again that wouldn’t be the Jaejoong he knows.

Jaejoong floated through the large hole and toward Ren to continue the fight outside. At this point Yunho remember about the unconscious So min that he bit earlier. He forced his body to stand and made his way inside before spotting her lying on the ground not too far away. He got on his knee and checked her neck. It was still hard to believe that he actually did it, he bit his sister. The one thing he has promise himself to never do, he end up doing it. Yunho could see her breathing and hear the sound of her heart beat. This made his feel relief that he didn’t kill her. He would never forgive himself if he did kill her and took all her blood to regain his strength. He couldn’t believe that things had ended up this way with the both of them on two opposite end. Most likely their parents would be crying watching their kids fight each other. He pulled out the cross around his neck with the chain fixed. He undo the hook and look at the cross before placing it into the pocket of Somin’s robe.

“I failed to save you before Nuna…I won’t this time…just wait for me…” whispered Yunho

Just then the roof caved in nearby as debris flew everywhere. Yunho used his hand to block the dust from getting into his eyes and when he lower his hand he spotted Jaejoong and Ren fighting  in the middle of all the mess. With both of their power clashing against each other, it was creating winds causing more debris and dust to fly everywhere. Both of them had on an excited smile, it’s been a long time since Yunho last saw Jaejoong shows such expression. Ren took Jaejoong by surprise and landed a punch against Jaejoong’s beautiful face before kicking him. Jaejoong flew back and slammed against the wall. Ren knew this fight will last for a long time, he turn his gaze to the record sitting on the floor nearby. Yunho knew he was going to get the record and possibly flee. He quickly stood up and at the same time as Ren, he dashed for the record. Yunho was closer as he manages to grab it first but Ren appear right behind him and was about to stab Yunho with the hidden blade. Luckily Changmin and MyungHee appear and stopped him causing him to back away. Ren cursed for once again things didn’t go as he planned it.

“Give it up Ren…it’s over” Spoke Jaejoong

Ren look at them before he started to chuckle like a mad man “it is never over until I say it is…my plan will still go as planned…there are still plenty of time Jaejoong…however for tonight…I will have to take my leave…we will continue next time…” said Ren as he bends down and pick up Somin into his arm.

Yunho attempted to go after Ren to save his sister but Jaejoong got in front of him and stopped him in his track.

“Ren…from this point on…I will no longer stay still and let you do as you please…I hope you are ready for the consequence of your action” smile Jaejoong as his eyes continues to glow

Ren didn’t say a word nor did he smile. He took Somin and disappears from sight.

“SO MIN!!” Yunho shouted as he tried to go after them but once again Jaejoong stopped him “Let me go jaejoong!!”

“In the state you are in…there is no way you can stop him Yunho…worry about yourself first”

“I don’t care!” he snapped as he violently pushed Jaejoong’s hand aside however this caused jaejoong to stumble backway and nearly falls to the ground  but Yunho had turn around and caught him in time.

“oi…are you okay?!” Yunho asked noticing that Jaejoong looked more pale then usual

“s-sorry...I have used up too much of my strength…I have completely worn myself out…I’m…” jaejoong felt himself quickly weakening as exhaustion took over and he started to close his eyes “I’m…tire…just…let me…rest a bit…” with that being said Jaejoong closed his eyes and feel into slumber

“Jaejoong! oi Jaejoong!” Yunho called his name but there was no response. All he got was the soft breathing from the man he loves.

“Jaejoong must have pushed himself to the limit…that is something risky considering the blood moon” spoke changmin

“He is always doing things like this…this is why I worry for him” said MyungHee

Yunho look at Jaejoong’s sleeping face to the record in his hand before turning to the direction Ren took off with Somin. He can’t help but wonder what Ren will plan next now that he lost the record. Most likely Ren will use any means necessary to obtain the record now that he knows Hellsing have it. In other words more bloodshed has yet to come.

Ren returned to his underground hide out but was surprise to see the place in total mess. He could tell a huge fight broke out as the stench of blood filled the enter room. He laid Somin onto the bed before walking over to his desk. He leans on it and took a deep breath. Out of rage he shoved all the stuff on top of the desk onto the floor and let out an angry scream before clinching his fist tightly. His eyes glows bright red as he curse all the people who got in his way. Most importantly it’s Yunho and Jaejoong who interfered with his plan, the two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter