You Can Find Me In The Club

Now is the moment/ Bonnie&Clyde
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun was coming in strong through the large living room windows and the little particles of dust danced calmly in it's rays. The watch on the fireplace showed it was half past twelve but the house was still quiet. Bom rose up from the couch, a little bit confused and was struck with the contrasting silence as she remembered the noisy party from last night. She scrunched up her face with her palms and stretched out her legs and hands. Her body felt heavy, it was probably all that drinking she did last night, Bom thought. Suddenly, a look of remembrance showed up on her face "That's right, last night, that guy, Ji Yong." She bit her bottom lip and went in the kitchen. It was all confusing to her. It was a weird feeling she was having, sweet and bitter at the same time and the thought of it all gave her butterflies and made her stomach shrink down to the size of a little peanut. She couldn't really eat anything but she needed coffee so she started a pot. 

The smell of coffee woke Dara up. She looked at the clock and frowned then looked at her sleeping boyfriend and a smile came on her face, like sunshine to a flower. She got up and entered the kitchen. Leaning on the door, Dara watched Bom as she spaced out, looking out the window. She wondered what could she be thinking about but then remembered last night and a small smile appeared on her face.

"Good morning Bom." She said and took a seat next to the girl who was now awaken from her day dreaming and smiled back at her. 

"Morning! How are you feeling? Want some coffee?" Bom offered as she started to pour some for herself.

"Yes, please! I love your coffee, no one does it better than you, I swear you could open a coffee shop." Dara spoke cheerfully, how she usually did and reached out to get the coffee from Bom's hands.

Bom gave a little laugh and sat down at the table. "So last night, the party was a total succes. We shoud do this every year. It could become a tradition or something, like 'Dara's Christmas Party'!" and she giggled as she took little sips of her coffee.

The other girl smiled and a naughty look suddenly appeared on her face "Glad you enjoyed it, but I saw you and a special someone talking aaaall night. So what was all that about?"

Bom looked at the table, then at Dara and then at the table again "I don't know, we just kinda vibed. I honestly don't remember the latter part of it. I got soooo drunk. But how come I never met this guy before? He told me he's a long time friend of YB."

"Well, yeah, to be honest I've known him for some time but I didn't really get the chance to introduce him to you since, you know, you've been away for some time and he's actually been away for a couple of months." Dara sighed "Well, I don't know hoe to say this any better but he's just got out of prison" Bom's eyes widened just a little "I don't know the details, YB just told me that it was about a bank or some sort of robery."

Bom lit up a cigarette and craked the window. "Prison?" and she inhaled the cold air that came in from outside. "prison.." she almost whispered. Dara looked at her feeling just a bit sad "Yup..." popping the 'p'.

Bom frowned, blew out a big smoke cloud and said "Whatever, not like I was thinking of talking to him again and I don't care about prison or whatever, I've seen people who should have been jailed and walk out, no problem. I was just curious as to why I haven't seen him before."

Dara looked at her with a troubled look as Bom paced around the room with a blank look on her face "Stop.. you are doing that again. I can literally feel the coldness coming out of you. Stop putting on walls." She got up and closed the window, took the cigarette from Bom's hands, in the gray smoke and smiled at the confused girl. After a few seconds she smiled back and lightly hit her on the shoulder "Get your own!"

"What are you guys doing?" Said a voice from behind them. The girls turne around surprised and saw a sleepy YoungBae at the kitchen entrance.

"Co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter