[Extra Chapter] [Jeongcheol] You Are My Angel

4 Sided Love

Amidst all the cheering after Mingyu confessed his love for Wonwoo, Seungcheol let a disappointed sigh. “Just be happy for him Seungcheol-ah.. You’ll find somebody destined for you-“ His thought was interrupted by a beautiful angelic looking silhouette passing by him. Seungcheol who is mesmerized by that angelic silhouette ended up following it and his heart almost stopped after that angelic figure turns his head towards Seungcheol. “Ohmygod! Thank you my lord for sending down one of your angels for me!” Seungcheol thanked god for sending this beautiful angel to soothe his disappointed heart. “I am such a fool for thinking that the love-at-first-sight thingy doesn’t exist! I will make sure that this angel will be mine!” Seungcheol thought to himself, feeling all fired up to make this angel in front of him his one and only love.

“Umm.. Hi.” Seungcheol awkwardly greeted that angelic boy, feeling all giddy inside.

“Oh, hi.” The latter greeted back while flashing the most beautiful smile Seungcheol’s ever seen in his life. “Oh.My.God! Is this a dream? Am I dead? Am I in heaven? Why am I meeting an angel! His silky shoulder length hair, his beautiful eyes, his gentle smile. Oh My Lord I sincerely thank you for sending down one of your angel from the heavens for me!” Seungcheol thanked god once again while trying to calm his heart which almost stopped that time.

“Err.. Umm.. Sorry if this is too awkward and weird for you but..” Seungcheol said hesitantly, not knowing whether to confess his feelings or not.

“…Yes.. Why?” The angel said while nodding his head, feeling confused and curious about this situation.

“Ummm… Okay so this is the first time I met you but I think I’ve fall in love at the first sight because you are too beautiful and angelic and I almost thought that you are an angel but anyway even though I don’t even know your name I think I like you!” Seungcheol said it too fast that it almost seems that he is rapping.

“Sorry but you are talking too fast.. What is it again?” The latter said, feeling more confused than ever.

“Oh sorry.. Umm.. I just wanted to say that I am liking you since a few minutes ago when you are passing by me. Sorry if this is weird but yeah.. I think I like you.” Seungcheol confessed hesitantly but he doesn’t want to let this precious chance to be wasted.

“… Ahhh… Okay… Ummm… Anyway my name is Jeonghan.. But.. This is too weird for me and I don’t think I even know you so I think it is a no?” Jeonghan said, still feeling confused af with the sudden confession and this unknown guy in front of him.

“Oh sorry for this awkward situation.. Umm.. I am Seungcheol and it’s okay since you didn’t know me yet. But, whatever it is I will make sure to make you mine okay~ Keep that in your mind. Goodbye my beautiful angel” Seungcheol said confidently while flashing his dashing smile, sending a wink to Jeonghan before he leaves and leaving Jeonghan with a situation which he doesn’t know what to feel.

Wtf? What is this feeling? Why am I happy for that sudden confession? Why is my heart beating so fast and Why is that Seungcheol guy looks so cute?” Jeonghan asked himself, still cannot understand this situation.

The time pass with Seungcheol forever trying to hit on Jeonghan and Jeonghan forever rejecting Seungcheol. Seungcheol always goes to Jeonghan’s seat to talk and to flirt on him. He always left sticky notes on Jeonghan’s table which always contain some cheesy pick up lines and such. Not to mention that Seungcheol will left a ‘love message’ to Jeonghan every morning which he will write on the class’ whiteboard when nobody was in the class such as ‘Jeonghan Is My Beautiful Angel’ and many more.

Jeonghan on the other hand, can’t be sure about his own feelings for that ‘cute’ Seungcheol guy. Even though he keeps on rejecting him, he can’t deny that a blush will slowly crept onto his face whenever Seungcheol do something for him.

One day, Jeonghan is sitting calmly in the class. He’s trying to hide the fact that he is actually waiting for a particular boy who has made him confused with his own feelings which he never felt before. But, no matter how long he wait, there’s no sign of Seungcheol barging in the class to talk to him or whatsoever. This situation makes Jeonghan curious and slightly disappointed at the same time. When it was lunch time, Jeonghan walks to the cafeteria and he saw Seungcheol and a pink haired boy together. It was a weird view for him since he never saw the two of them walking together. What made things weirder is they look to close in Jeonghan’s point of view. Sometimes, the pink haired boy which is smaller than Seungcheol will snuggle to Seungcheol’s chest and Seungcheol will flash his forever dashing smile which Jeonghan thought that the smile is only for him. Jeonghan was disappointed and he regretted rejecting Seungcheol. But, Jeonghan wanted to know their real relationship. He wanted to know whether both of them are officially a couple or they are just friends.

The next day, Jeonghan saw Seungcheol walking by himself. “Okay Yoon Jeonghan! This is the right time for you to go and ask him about that pink haired boy! Go now or you’ll regret this forever.” Jeonghan thought to himself while braving himself to talk to Seungcheol.

“Yah, Seungcheol-ah!” Jeonghan greeted Seungcheol, feeling all nervous.

“Oh, why?” Seungcheol replied in a tone that Jeonghan never heard before. It is not the usual charming tone that he always use to flirt on Jeonghan.

“Ummm… come with me for a second.” Jeonghan said while dragging Seungcheol to the school’s park.

“So, what is the thing that you want to talk about? Is it so serious until we have to discuss about it here?” Seungcheol said, making Jeonghan more nervous since he knows that this is his only chance to know the truth about Seungcheol and the pink haired boy.

“Okay… So I brought you here since I want to ask you about your relationship with the pink haired boy because I’ve always seen you guys together and I think you guys are too close to be considered as friends but don’t you think that I am jealous or what since I am not jealous at all I am just curious-“ Jeonghan’s nagging was interrupted by a pair of lips that was currently pressed on his. Jeonghan cannot believe the situation that is happening right now. Seungcheol is kissing him? But why? Wtf is this? But, Jeonghan can’t deny that this kiss succeed in sending butterflies in his stomach. Not long after that, Seungcheol broke the kiss.

“So, are you done with your nagging session, Yoon Jeonghan?” Seungcheol asks, flashing such a confident smile to Jeonghan.

“Yes.. But.. Why did-“ Jeonghan words are interrupted once again by Seungcheol.

“Lol, Yoon Jeonghan.. Why can’t you just be true to yourself and confess? You know what I know that you are jealous seeing me and Jihoon that close aren’t you? You cannot hide your feelings anymore Jeonghan-ah~ I know that you like me right?” Seungcheol said, not forgetting to send his killer wink to Jeonghan.

Jeonghan doesn’t know how to react anymore his heart is telling him to tell Seungcheol the truth and confess. Jeonghan who doesn’t want to lose his chance once again hugged Seungcheol as tight as he could, making the latter smile victoriously.

“Yes! I have to admit now. I like you Choi Seungcheol! Ever since you met me and confessed on our first meeting! I am fcking jealous seeing you and that pink haired kid together!” Jeonghan finally confessed his feelings for the cute Seungcheol.

“Aww~ my angel is so cute! You know what, that pink haired Jihoon kid is my friend. I have to pay him for making him my fake boyfriend! He only love money, that’s why he is forever single. Anyway, I am so happy that you accepted my feelings Jeonghan-ah~ I thought that my dream will never come true.. Thanks Jeonghan-ah! I’ll promise to take care of you more than myself and I promise that you will be the one and only angel in my heart!” Seungcheol promised himself before pulling Jeonghan into a kiss.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hohohohoho!! Hi guys!

So here’s the extra chapter for Jeongcheol~ I hope you guys will enjoy reading it!!

Bye2 guys~

Thanks for all readers, subscribers and all of youu!! /sends heart to everyone/

‘You’re My Healing’