Seriously?

4 Sided Love

"Wonwoo-yah, wake up~ We have to get ready to go to school!"

Wonwoo woke up hearing that angelic voice. The owner of that angelic voice is no other than his ultimate crush, Wen Junhui. Junhui is a son of his mother's friend who is currently living with his family because of some unknown reasons. But, Wonwoo doesn't care much, as long as his ultimate crush is living with him so he could spend as much time as he wants with Junhui. Not everyone is as lucky as him to get this chance right?

Wonwoo smiles to himself before replying "Okay~" while internally fanboying all over Junhui.

"Oh god~ I hope he'll live here forever!! His voice is so angelic that made me feel like I'm living in heaven!" Wonwoo thought to himself while getting ready to go to school (with Jun).

After walking to school (with Jun). He feels sad because he has to part with Jun since they are not in the same class. 

"Bye Junhui-yah~ I'll see you after school!" Wonwoo says while waving to Jun.

Wonwoo walks into the class and go straight to his desk. He saw his deskmate, Kim Mingyu staring at the ceiling while smiling to himself.

"Yah, Kim Mingyu!" Wonwoo shouted at Mingyu's ear. Pleased seeing the shocked face from the latter.

"Aish, seriously Wonwoo! Please don't kill me before I confessed my love for Minghao.." Mingyu says while being cautious, afraid that someone would hear their conversation.

"Ahahahah~ don't worry Mingyu-yah! I'll make sure you confessed first before I kill you~" Wonwoo says while smiles teasingly.

Before we continue, let me tell you guys about Minghao and Mingyu~~

When Mingyu met Minghao 3 years ago, Minghao couldn't even speak Korean. He came to Korea to find some money since his family is poor. Mingyu symphatized hima and brought Minghao to his home. He told his parents about Minghao's family and ask their permission to let Minghao stay with them. Thankfully, his parents agreed and told Minghao to tell his parents that he had found a foster family here. Mingyu's parents pays for Minghao's school fees since they doesn't want Minghao to waste his time with working. Now, Minghao can speak Korean well thanks to Mingyu's teaching skills. Mingyu on the other hand, fall for Minghao's cuteness and ended up liking him until now.

Mingyu and Wonwoo became close since their love story are the same. Both of them love a guy who lived together with them so it's hard to confess because they're afraid that the 'Chinese guys' would feel awkward. But, little that they know that Junhui and Minghao have confessed their love for each other. But, both of them keeps this secret from Mingyu and Wonwoo because they are finding the right time to tell them.

After school bell rings, both Mingyu and Wonwoo are excited to walk with their crush back home. But, they're shocked hearing that the four of them are going to walk together. Plus, Jun and Minghao said that they have something to tell them.

"Wonwoo-yah, what is the thing they wanted to tell us?" Mingyu asked Wonwoo curiously.

"Idk Mingyu-yah.. Let's just wait and see.. But, idk why but I felt that something bad will happen.." Wonwoo says while thinking about things that may be happening after this.

"Me too.. Idk why but my heart suddenly feel uneasy.." Mingyu says.

The news that they heard really had them thinking that this must be a nightmare..

"Guys, we are agonizing to tell you guys about this but.." Minghao says hesitantly

"We think that we shouldn't hide this anymore.." Jun says cautiously..

"Actually we were officially a couple and it have been 3 months since we started dating." Both of them said, afraid to see their bestfriends' reactions.

Wonwoo thought that he could die that second. "Ohmygad! This must the the worst nightmare I've ever had since I was born!! This can't be happening right???They've dated for 3 months already!?!No Wonwoo-yah... Be cool and discuss with Mingyu after this okay~Take a deep breath and smile" Wonwoo tried to calm himself and managed to smile and says "Ohhh~ It's okay guys.. Congrats on being a couple!"

Mingyu cannot believe that this is really happening. "Ohmylord!!! Wtf is all this?? Minghao and Jun is a couple! Ohmygad I going to die!Okay Kim Mingyu, don't show that you're jealous! Act happy and congratulate him! He still doesn't know that you likes him!! Wait, okay go and discuss this matter with Wonwoo after this! But for now~ smile and act like you are happy for him!!" Mingyu too, managed to smile and congrats the couple.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoot whoot whoot~

Laziness error =='

Anyway thanks a bunch for reading this nonsense~ ;)

I am such a lazy human so I couldn't write more! x_x

I am missing my kids so much rn~

I wanted them to get enough rest but I miss SVT so muchh!!!

Anyway, I'm glad that Nu'est is backkkk!!! (~^O^)~

Ren is beautiful af!!!

Whatever it is, feel free to subscribe, upvote of comment!

Byebye guyss~ Gonna go and watch youtubeee~