Should I?

4 Sided Love

That night....

Mingyu locked himself in his room, not knowing why should he live anymore.. He cannot imagine living in this world after knowing that Minghao and Jun is officially a couple.. "I must think a way to seperate them!" Mingyu thought to himself, feeling all fired up to crash Minghao and Jun's relationship. "I should call Wonwoo and discuss about this serious matter!" Mingyu thought to himself while finding Wonwoo's number, startled to see Wonwoo's name popped out from the screen. Mingyu picked up the call.

Mingyu: Hello..Wonwoo-yah!

Wonwoo: Mingyu!

Mingyu&Wonwoo: We have to seperate them asap!!!

Mingyu&Wonwoo: Ikr! I cannot live anymore!!!

Mingyu: When should we discuss abt this?

Wonwoo: I think we'll just discuss tomorrow Mingyu-yah.. I'm afraid they'll hear us!

Mingyu: Ikr, let's discuss tomorrow.. Anyway, stay strong Wonwoo-yah! We'll find a way to seperate them!

Wonwoo: Haha,thanks Mingyu-yah! You too~ don't worry too much! Things will get back to normal soon~

Mingyu: Haha, okay~ Sleep tight Wonwoo-yah!

Wonwoo: Lol, sleep tight? Okay, you too!

Mingyu and Wonwoo fall asleep with a same thought that night which is: "I'll make sure that things will get back to what it should be! Fightingg!"

The next morning~

Wonwoo feel so awkward walking to school with Jun after knowing that he is in a relationship with Minghao, but he tried his very best to hide his feelings and acting normal as nothing ever happened. "Wonwoo-yah?" Jun says,getting Wonwoo's attention.

"Yeah, why Junhui-yah?" Wonwoo asked, controlling his facial expression.

"Are you really okay with my relationship with Minghao?" Jun asked, making Wonwoo speechless for a second before he get himself together and smiles. "O-Of course Junhui-yah~ I am so happy that you and Minghao are finally together!" Wonwoo says while putting a fake smile.

In the class~

"Mingyu-yahhh...." Wonwoo goes and sit beside Mingyu to talk about this 'very important matter'.

"What should we do??? I cannot stand living in this worldd!! I cannot lie to myself anymore!! I am not happy for themmm!!" Wonwoo doesn't know what to feel anymore, he cannot lie to himself anymore.. He love Wen Junhui so much! Mingyu, who was shocked by Wonwoo's reaction unknowingly pulled Wonwoo into a hug.

"Don't worry Wonwoo-yah.. We'll find a way to seperate them.." Mingyu says while comforting Wonwoo. Wonwoo doesn't know why, but his heart is beating so fast. Without him knowing, a blush slowly crept onto his face. Wonwoo choose to ignore the unknown feelings and started discussing this 'breaking JunHao couple' matter.

 

(I'll just skip the discussing part okay~ Hehe, sorry guys! I am sooo lazy to think! XP)

It is almost a week since their plan to break JunHao started. But the couple seem to have such a strong relationship so all of their plans doesn't work. Wonwoo and Mingyu on the other hand, started feeling somewhat weird when they're together. They doesn't know why, but they feel so happy being around each other. Both of them choose to ignore the feeling to concentrate on their plan.

One day, students are excited hearing an announcement from the student bodies. "Attention to all Senior students, I have a good news to be delivered to all of you. This Sunday, you guys will be having a special event which is Prom. Yeah.. Prom, the theme for this year is masquerade. So, make sure to wear according to the theme okay? That's all from us. Thank you and have a good day."

The girls started showing their friends the dress that they will wear and etc. Mingyu and Wonwoo looks at each other, but both of them are stil confused with their feelings so they just brush it off. 

At home, Minghao asked Mingyu a question which made him startled "Mingyu-yah... I know what you are thinking about.. Just ask Wonwoo go to to the prom with you~ I know that you like him!".

"Wait What? Srsly Minghao? How did you know?" Mingyu asks Minghao curiously.

"Lol Mingyu-yah~ I've known you for ages! I sense it by the way you look at him. You know what, that's not how to look at a friend~ Don't lie to me Mingyu-yah.." Minghao says while smiling.

"Okay... I won't lie to you.. I like him..Ever since he look so depressed after knowing that you and Jun is a couple, I try to make him happy since seeing him sad really hurt me.. But, I ended up liking him.. What should I do Minghao-yah??" Mingyu asks, feeling devastated

"It's simple~ Go and ask him to be your partner for the prom and confess.. This is your chance Mingyu! Do you want your Wonwoo to be stolen by Seungcheol?" Minghao asks while smiling teasingly

Seungcheol, Mingyu remembered that name. He is the guy that Wonwoo always adore so much. But Wonwoo said that he only fall for Seungcheol's looks, and he said that he doesn't like him. But, Mingyu knows that the Seungcheol guy likes Wonwoo.. "This is your chance Kim Mingyu! Don't waste it!! Go and ask him before Seungcheol stole him from you!!" Mingyu thought to himself, determined to make Wonwoo his.

"Thanks Minghao! I'll follow your advice and I will make Wonwoo mine~" Mingyu says while flashing a confident smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jjannnn~

Hohohohohoho! This story will end soon~

Thanks to all subscribes, readers and commenters(?)!  ~(>o<)~

Oh myyy.. I miss Meanie so muchh~

Anyway, thanks for all the support and sorry for my never-ending laziness.. x.x

Byebye guysss!