Finally!

4 Sided Love

The next morning, Mingyu walk to school with a big nervous heart. He is determined to ask Wonwoo to be his partner for the prom. Thanks to Minghao's encouragement and support, he feel more confident. Plus, he doesn't want Seungcheol to steal Wonwoo from him. Mingyu walks into his class, feeling all nervous. "How should I ask him? What if he rejects me? Ahhhh!! This is so frustrating!!" Mingyu thought to himself before comforting his nervous heart. "No, you can't think negatively Mingyu-yah! If he asks why, just use your 'Breaking Junhao' plan as an excuse~ I know you can do it! Remember that Seungcheol likes him too! Don't waste your precious chance!!" Mingyu motivating himself while walking to his seat which is located next to Wonwoo.

"Wonwoo-yah." Mingyu says, getting Wonwoo's attention.

"Oh, hi Mingyu-yah~ Good morning!" Wonwoo greeted happily with his cute smile, making Mingyu blushed a little.

"Yeah, good morning to you too.. Actually, I have something to tell you." Mingyu replies while feeling nervous af.

"Oh~ what is it Mingyu-yah?" Wonwoo asks, making Mingyu heart beats crazily since he is so nervous.

"Go Mingyu! You can do it!! This is your precious chance!" Mingyu heard a voice from his head that makes him more confident. "I will not waste this precious chance!" Mingyu thought to himself.

"Ummm.." Mingyu hesitated for a second before continuing, "Let's go to the prom together!" Mingyu feel nervous to hear Wonwoo's answer. "What if he rejects me?" Mingyu thought was interrupted by Wonwoo's voice.

"Prom? Eyyy~ seriously? Why should you go to the prom with me?" Wonwoo asks while trying his very best to hide his slightly flushed cheeks.

"Lol, Jeon Wonwoo.. Of course to continue our 'Breaking Junhao' plan~ Why else should I go to the prom with you? Hehe.." Mingyu wanted to slap himself for saying that last sentence.

"Ohh.. Of course.. How could I forgot about that plan.." Wonwoo replies, feeling a little disappointed with Mingyu's reply. "Srsly Jeon Wonwoo? Don't put too much hope on Mingyu! You don't know how he feels for you yet!" Wonwoo thought to himself.

Mingyu let a relieved sigh. "At least that Seungcheol guy will never steal Wonwoo from me! Good job Mingyu-yah~ Proceed with your plan!" Mingyu thought to himself while thinking about his plan...

That night, both of Mingyu and Wonwoo fall asleep while thinking about their upcoming prom night...

~~~~~~

As time passed, finally their prom night is here. Mingyu is so excited and nervous for this night. The night where he will confess his undying love for a lovely guy named Jeon Wonwoo. Mingyu wears a simple black tuxedo with a white shirt underneath it.(His hairstyle is from their concert when hip hop team performed 'Mansae')(I can imagine how hot would Mingyu looks~). He is so excited to see Wonwoo in a tuxedo. He goes to Wonwoo's house to surprise him. After arriving in front of Wonwoo's house,Mingyu texted Wonwoo saying that he has to get out from the house this instant. Wonwoo almost died seeing a SUPER HANDSOME AND HOT Mingyu in front of the door. "Ohmygod! He is so fine! Gosh Kim Mingyu! You are too hot to handle!" Wonwoo thought to himself while tries hard to keep himself from adoring Mingyu looks.

They walk together to school. Both of them are trying hard to keep breathing since they can't stop adoring each other hotness. Mingyu swear that Wonwoo is not a human. He looked perfect wearing a simple black tuxedo with a white shirt underneath. (His hairstyle is from their Pretty U showcase) Mingyu can't stop stealing glances at Wonwoo while smiling to himself. Both of them walked to school with flushed cheeks and a rapidly beating heart.

As soon as they arrived at the hall, which is the prom venue. Mingyu was shocked by Jun's voice.

"Woahhh~ Both of your outfits matched! Ohmy~ Minghao, just look at how adorable this couple~" Jun cooed at Mingyu and Wonwoo, earning a shocked expression from both of them who doesn't notice that their oufit matched. Both of them are speechless for a second before Mingyu interwined his fingers with Wonwoo and take him to somewhere a little far from others.

"Ah, ummm... So, Wonwoo-yah?" Mingyu says, earning a startled look from Wonwoo.

"Umm.. yeah?" Wonwoo replied without much thinking.

"Do you still want to continue our 'Breaking Junhao' plan?" Mingyu asks, wanting Wonwoo's confirmation

"Hmmm... I don't know Mingyu-yah.. I don't think we should continue it.. Both of them looked so happy that I feel like I will be ruining my best friend's happiness if I continue this plan.. What about you?" Wonwoo says, earning a relieved sigh from Mingyu.

"I thought the same thing too~ I think we should accept their relationship and be happy for them since their our bestfriends!" Mingyu says, flashing a dashing smile which makes Wonwoo melts.

"So~ what should we do now?" Wonwoo asks, hoping to earn the right answer from Mingyu.

"Hmmm.. I don't know too~ What do you want to do Wonwoo-yah?" Mingyu asks Wonwoo while smiling playfully.

"Okay, since we are here at the prom... Why don't we just enjoy ourselves? You should be responsible Kim Mingyu, since you are the one who asked me to be your partner~" Wonwoo says while smiling.

"Haha, okay~ Let's enjoy this night my partner!" Mingyu says while holding Wonwoo's hand tightly which makes Wonwoo's heart skips a beat.

Both of them enjoy the night. Feeling happy with each others presence. "Wonwoo-yah, I am going to the toilet for a second. Wait for me here okay?" Mingyu says, finding an excuse to proceed with his ultimate plan. Wonwoo waited for Mingyu while thinking about the boy who has a special place in his heart. He sure cannot lie to his heart anymore, he loves Kim Mingyu. His thought was interrupted by the MC's voice.

"Okay guys, you guys will share a last dance with your partner before we end our prom night. Before we start our last dance, there is a special announcement from Kim Mingyu. Hearing that beautiful name, Wonwoo's eyes automatically finding Mingyu on stage. Wonwoo is curious about the special announcement he wants to give.

"Uhum.. I am standing here for a reason. I am here to confess my love to a very special person who has made my life happier. With him by my side, I feel like I have everything that I have ever wanted in my life since he is my everything. And that person is.. Jeon Wonwoo!" Mingyu says confidently, he wants Wonwoo to know his true feelings. Wonwoo who cannot contain his happiness, cried hearing Mingyu's confession.

"Wonwoo-yah! Actually, I feel so sad seeing you break down after knowing that Jun and Minghao is in a relationship. So, I tried my very best to fill Jun's empty spot in your heart. I hope that I can make you happy as much as you have made me happy! Thank you for always being a sunshine in my life, without you my life would be so dark. I hope that you can lean on me and share your problems and pain with me. It's okay if you can't accept my feelings-" Mingyu's word were cut by a hug from Wonwoo.

"Yah, you fool! Why shouldn't I accept your heart if my heart is already belongs to you? It took you a long time enough to confess, you fool" Wonwoo says while hugging Mingyu tightly.

"Wait what? Srsly Wonwoo-yah? Ohmygod I am such a fool! So~ will you be mine?" Mingyu asks while smiling widely.

"Of course I will be yours!" Wonwoo replies with a wide smile.

Mingyu who cannot contain his happiness pulled Wonwoo into a kiss. A kiss that symbolised that their hearts have become one. A kiss that is full of sincerity and happiness from both of them.

Mingyu and Wonwoo officially become a couple after that~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hohohohohohoho!!!

That's the end of my fic~

Hehehe! I love Meanie so much!

Anyway thanks for all the support guyss!!

I think I will post a one shot about Seungcheol~ (Should I?)

Anyway, bye bye and have good dayy!