LAFS-8

Love at first Sight

“Are you okay?” A familiar voice was heard. Jessica who was thinking deeply look at the girl.

 

“Why wouldn’t I be okay? I’m perfectly fine” Jessica said while smiling.

 

“You know you’re not really a good liar sica”

 

“Yah! Who told you that I’m lying? I told you I’m okay, look I’m smiling aren’t I?” Jessica showed her wide smile to her friend wanting to persuade her.

 

Taeyeon knew she isn’t. She knew her friend is hurting deeply inside. She knew Jessica wouldn’t let anyone of them knew about her burdens. But she knew Jessica for so long that she also knew each of her action and even her emotions.

 

“I just want to let you know that my shoulders and ears are always there to listen and comfort you, sica” Taeyeon looked at her friend

 

“I just want to let you know that you don’t have to lie when you’re with me” Taeyeon reassured Jessica.

 

Hearing that Jessica smile. She’s grateful that she has a friend like taeyeon. Who understands her, who’s always there when things don’t go well. She knew from the moment then that she shouldn’t let someone like her go.

 

Before speaking Jessica stared at taeyeon deeply.

 

“Taeyeon-ah? Can you do me a favour?”

 

Doesn’t know what it is but taeyeon still answered

 

“What? What is it?”

 

“Can I hug you? Just for today, let me hug you.” Jessica while looking deeply into taeyeon eyes asked

 

Taeyeon’s heart skipped a beat hearing that, but before she could ever speak Jessica is already hugging her. Taeyeon couldn’t explain the feeling but she also doesn’t want it to end. She knows that loving a friend a best friend to be exact is wrong and could only hurt you but if it’s Jessica she’s more willingly to be hurt and still go on.

 

The two hugged not knowing a familiar girl were watching them from a far.

 

“Aish! Why am I doing this” tiffany could only cursed herself. The moment she knew Jessica was not around she could only know one place Jessica will be at. Rooftop. And she’s not wrong she really is in the rooftop…with someone else.

 

“Are you really going to continue to hurt yourself?” hearing that tiffany flinch. She was startled when she heard a voice at her back. She looked to where the owner of the voice is.

 

“Yah! You scared me” tiffany said holding her chest.

 

“You’re scaring me even more. So, you’re a stalker now, huh?” Yuri smirked

 

“I’m not, I was going to talk to them” she lied.

 

Yuri knowing the girl had lied. Looking at her expression she knew she isn’t.

 

“Then go talk to them. What? Do you want me to call them?” yuri attempted to open the door gladly tiffany stopped her before she could do it.

 

“Yah! Are you crazy? Stop that” tiffany tried to shush yuri because Jessica and taeyeon might hear them. She doesn’t want to look like a creep in front of them.

 

However, before she could do it Jessica and taeyeon already heard voices behind the door.

 

“Is someone there?” Jessica called.

 

Holy . That could only escape from tiffany’s mouth. She doesn’t know what to do. If only this yuri didn’t disturb this wouldn’t happened.

 

Before Jessica and taeyeon could open the door. Yuri dragged the confuse tiffany out of the rooftop. Tiffany on the other hand let yuri dragged herself from the scene, besides this is better than to get caught.

 

Aish! Why am I even there in the first place? You’re just concern tiffany, besides she already saved you a lot of times it is only right you pay her right? Right.

 

After a long running, the two of them stop at a coffee shop to rest. Knowing they are already away from the scene, may be this is enough. Tiffany still couldn’t get her mind off of what she saw. Why is she even acting this way? It’s not like she’s hurt or what, but there’s something that she couldn’t even point out herself.

 

“Drink this” tiffany looked at the water yuri gave her. Actually, yuri might not be that bad at all. Yes! She embarrassed her in front of everyone but this girl in front of her has a soft heart. Maybe she was just misunderstood.

 

“Thank you” tiffany blurted out.

 

“What?” yuri answered

 

“About earlier. If you hadn’t dragged me out there, they would have caught me. So thank you” tiffany smiled showing her eye smile.

 

Seeing that, yuri’s heart skipped a bit. What the heck, why am I feeling this way? Am I having a heart attack because of running? Strange I don’t feel this way when I exercise.

“N-No, it’s fine. Think of it as payment when you cured me. Now I don’t have a debt anymore.”

 

“Hey! That’s not fair, I didn’t say you should save me. You’re the one who’s loud”

 

“Hmm then, should I call them and say. Hey to the two of you, tiffany here is stalking you and she was the one on the rooftop earlier. What? Do you want me to?” Yuri smirked after seeing tiffany’s eyes widen.

 

“Yah! Don’t you dare do that. Fine but it’s only 10% of your debt” tiffany said proudly

 

“Eh?! 70%?”

 

“20%?”

 

“50%? If you don’t want then, I will gladly call them by myself” Yuri teasingly stood up, so tiffany pulled her down again.

 

“Okay, okay deal”

 

“With a date” yuri said teasingly.

 

“Yah! You bastard you’re abusing me” tiffany slightly punch Yuri’s arm continuously

 

“I’m kidding, I’m just kidding. You’re a sadist. Gosh” Yuri gave up

 

“Yes! So don’t mess with me” tiffany just drank her water to ease up her temper for what happened today. She already reminded herself not to stalk and not let get caught by the biggest bully in school Yuri.

 

Yuri on the other hand stared at girl in front of her. She herself doesn’t know what her intentions are to the girl, but after today she knows, tiffany is not your ordinary girl and she likes it. So she smiled and said…

 

The more I see you, the more I wanted to mess with you.