LAFS- 1

Love at first Sight
Every person needs someone by their side always, so that they won’t feel alone or empty. Every human being deserves someone, that is what tiffany believes, she believe that each individual’s need’s someone by their side always not just your opposite but also your friends, family, or your special someone. But maybe not all individual can have it.
 
“Tiffany are you done packing?” called her dad downstairs, for the ninth time today again tiffany sigh
 
 
 
“In a minute dad” she shouted back. Tiffany and her father have been moving places since her mother died, she doesn’t have a permanent address or a permanent home that’s why she’s having a problem on keeping someone by her side.
 
 
 
“Okay, just hurry packing honey we’ll be late for our flight” She doesn’t want to go, no not now that she already have boyfriend and already have a great friends, it is hard for her to leave the people who always there for her. But what can she do she need to go, for her father; there is only the two of them now they need to stick together no matter what.
After packing her things she brought her luggage downstairs, guess she’ll be saying goodbye again to this house. 
She still remembers her talk with her boyfriend earlier, seeing him is difficult for tiffany. He’s been so good for tiffany he is there when tiffany needed someone that’s why it is hard for her to left him
 
“do you really have to go?” said the young man who stare at tiffany with sad eyes
 
 
“I’m sorry khun but I have to” tiffany is in the verge of her tears but she doesn’t want to cry in front of him
 
 
“But why do you have to? You can just live with me or let’s just live together I love you so much tiffany, please don’t leave me” nickhun held her hands pleading for the girl not leave, but her decision is final she need to go that’s why even though its hard she must do it, everything involves sacrifices.
 
“I understand but please don’t forget about me tiffany?”
 
 
“Of course I wouldn’t, you will always be right here” tiffany said then she pointed at her left chest
 
 
 “Hey? You okay?” her dad tapped her shoulders when he noticed that her daughter is spacing out
 
 
“yeah I’m okay” riding in the taxi tiffany once again looked at their house, she’ll be missing that house a lot
 
***
 
 
 
a loud booming sound can be heard once you entered this expensive bar in seoul, scattred everywhere the different people hanging around enjoying the weekend, teenagers who can be easily known as a students drinking alcoholic beverages which is forbidden for them to do so. In the other side of the bar where elite people stay, having their own room only for people who has that much of a money. When jessica entered the club even though she's not that fan of clubbing but what can she do her friends invited her and besides its her friends birthday also.
 
"eyy sica you came" shouted a tall boy then put his arm on jessicas shoulders.
 
 
 
"jesiiiiiccccaaaaaa" a particular girl shouted or more like squel when she saw jessica. She jumped over to jessica with jessica supporting the other girl‘s weight.
 
 
 
"uhh hara i think thats enough hugging people are watching" she said in between, she feels awkward at the situation and her friends are not helping sending her with teases
 
 
"I reaaly cant believe you came jessica" hara said once again hugging the girl. Jessica just smiled, she didnt know her prescence can make this girl happy enough.
 
 
"of course how could I even forget your birthday" jessica said while smiling sweetly which make hara blush "ah! I forgot here happy birthday" jessica gave hara a small box. When she opened it, she saw a beautiful neacklace with "H" as a pendant
 
"you know you really dont have to do this but thank you, i promise i will always wear it" she said, jessica initiated to wear the necklace to hara which is a sweet thing for her to do. Jessica is this kind of person, she‘s sweet, not a party goer, not a drinker, smart, athletic, rich and not to mention beautiful which made everyone like everyone including girl‘s to fall for her she is an example of perfection as what they say.
 
 
When she was seated with her group of friends they started to tease the poor girl, jessica only sent them a glare but looks like its not working with them anymore
 
 
"eyy stop with that glare jung, you know its not working" 
 
 
 
"so sica, i didnt know that you and hara are together already" her friend ask, which earned her a "whooo" to the others
 
 
 
" hey i told you guys hara and i are not a thing okay, we are just friends" jessica explained while sipping the juice "and besides i already have mine" saying that made jessica smiled
 
 
 
"aiish, there you go again you always say that but in fact you havent introduced that girl to us, who really is she" minho asked. The others agreed to him, jessica is a kind of girl who really is secretive, she doesnt know how to express her feeling well thats why people see her as cold, whenever she is at school she‘s just used to wear those icy glare in her face which also cause the other students to be scared.
 
 
 
"in the right time" she just shortly said. Her friends gave up asking questions to her because she just only avoided those questions, well what can you expect from a jessica jung.
 
 
 
------
 
after a long hours of flight from america to seoul tiffany and her dad finally reached their destination...... their new home. Seeing the new house that she will be staying with feels..... unfamiliar. The house is not too big nor small it is just a normal house, with 1 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms.
 
"honey you can take a look if you want, your room is upstairs" her dad said while taking their luggage inside, tiffany tried to explore more in the house its not that badd though,whem she finally felt familiar with the things downstairs she decided to take a look upstairs for where her room is.
Entering the room, tiffany felt lost again this is not her room, not her house, not her city she feels alone staying here she doesnt even know how to speak korean that well, how could she ever survived in this city.
 
knock knock
 
"hey you okay?" tiffany didnt notice she spaced out for a while when her father knocked. She sent her father her smile, but not the usual tiffany smile
 
 
"that‘s not it" her father said, entering the room. Tiffany felt confused about what her father said
 
 
"your smile...... thats not it" her father said, ever since his wife died he feels that her daughter is not the same but he understand he always do.
 
 
"dad im just tired" even though how many times tiffany said she's okay her father knows how much pain her daughter is dealing with that's why everytime he see tiffany he doesnt feel anything except for pain.
 
 
"oh! by the way here" tiffany's dad gave her an envelope, tiffany just stared confusingly at the envelope to her dad before she get it and opened it
 
 
"soshi high?" she said or more like questioned
 
 
"it's the most prestegious school here in seoul" 
 
 
"dad you know you dont have to do it, you can just sent me to cheap school im okay with that" she said and brought back the papers to the envelope
 
 
"fany, you know how your mother and i promise you to give you a better education and i also promised your mother to sent you to a best school why? dont you want it?" tiffany somehow felt guilty she knows that her father is just trying to do his best for her but this school is way too expensive, her father is just a construction worker and his pay is not that much for the both of them and now sending her to a prestigious school like this will make her father's head explode anytime.
 
 
 
"but dad this school is way too expensive, i do--"
 
 
"aigoo fany, no buts i already inquire you to that school and theres no turning back and besides they are offering a scholarship once you have passed their examination then they can guarantee that your whole tuition fee will be free" her father said, not wanting to argue anymore tiffany just agree, well all she have to do is passed their examination well that's not hard for tiffany though she wasnt the valedictorian in her past school for nothing.
 
***
 
"guys i need to go" jessica said after she watched the time. She didnt noticed shes been there for a while now
 
 
 
"what? but sica you just got here?" one of her friends said "here have some drink" then he gave jessica a shot of beer
 
 
 
"yah taec you know i dont drink" she rejected.
 
 
 
"yah why are you so uptight, just drink at least one before you go" jessica feeling a bit of annoyance get the beer and drank in just one gulp.
 
 
 
"happy?" her friends was taken aback, after recovering from schock her friends then cheer on jesica, jessica just rolled her eyes to her nonesense friends.
 
 
 
"really i need to go, i still have to study" she said
 
 
 
"aiiish i deeply forgot we have a bookworm friend here. arasso arasso you can go now" jessica just smiled to her friends then leave the club.
 
 
 
*** 
Tiffany stared at the papers her father gave her, feeling a bit of worry she decided to search soshi high.
 
 
 
"so this is soshi high, its not that bad though" scrooling through her phone, tiffany felt amused at how this school is way too big than her previous school.
 
 
"J group?" she questioned after she read some articles in the said website "aiish what is this I thought I only see this on movies, tsch rich people'' after reading enough articles about the school tiffany just laid on her bed
 
 
 
"what do I do? for sure people there are so rich, ahhhhhh" tiffany just rolled in her bed she didnt want to go to that school but her father wants to what can she do.
 
 
"no tiffany, you can do it what if they are so rich, you will go there to study well and finish school, right i can do it" she said trying to say some encouragement to herself
 
 
"omo it's 12  a.m already, aiiissh i still need to wake up early tomorrow" tiffany positioned herself in her bed, trying to get enough sleep for her examination tomorrow.
 
***
 
 
A loud engine can be heard outside the jungs mansion, krystal peeked at the curtains trying to know who is outside.
 
"aiissh now she decided to come home" she said. Krystal cares for her sister a lot, for her jessica is the best sister God has given to her without jessica  she wouldnt know how her life would be.
 
 
"yah! unnie where the hell have you been , I've been worried like hell you know" as soon as jessica entered the mansion krystal scolded her sister
 
 
 
"hey watch your mouth soojung" jessica tries to calm her sister but she know its no use "I've been in hara's birthday she invited me thats why" when krystal smelled jessica breath she immediately became furious
 
 
"yah you even drink, since when did you liked drinking alcohol" krystal can't believe her sister right now. Jessica is not the type of person who keeps people worried, especially her sister thats why krystal is bit dissapointed to her sister. Jessica is one respected person, she's smart and would likely to become a doctor soon.
 
 
as for jessica she cant hide her smile for her sister, ever since they were kids krystal was like a mother, scolding her, telling this and that sometimes she wonders who really is the older one.
 
 
"aigoo, im sorry soojung-ah if i keep you worried i lost track of time and taecyeon wouldnt let me off if i dont drink one can of beer, its no big deal " jessica tries to explain, krystal felt a little at ease knowing her sister was just blackmailed 
 
 
"now if you excuse me, i need to go to my room and sleep i still have to study for my test tomorrow" before she walk she ruffled krystal hair and kissed her sisters forehead then said goodnight.
when she got upstairs she immediately entered her room then changed her clothes before she laid on her bed. 
 
 
 
"aiish , I only got 5 hours of sleep" before going on to dreamland she grabbed her phone not forgetting to send a goodnight text to her love.